• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mu5mg4MdfD1s06jllo1_500.gif

Let's do this!

mm04

I mean, I know that this is basically an origin show for every iconic Gotham villain, but I was still shocked when faker Bruce-man straight up took one of Selina's nine lives. It kinda makes me sad since she will never be the same to young Bruce ever again. But hell, I love how all the criminals just screw each other over. You've got some who are chaotic evil and some who are lawful evil, but in the end, you just can't trust them completely. And damn, Tabitha.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I reeeeeeeeally hope the Selina come back isn't exactly like Batman Returns. That shit made no sense. I don't mind the cats coming over to her, but at least they didn't show them biting her finger tips or some stupid shit. They could totally get away with saying Strange injected her with something while she was at Indian Hill that happened off screen. That's really the only explanation I'd buy as to how she could survive that fall.

Sölf

Another good episode. Barbara is pissed, won't be long until something happens to her. Also, #TeamPenguin looks good, this will be great. :D

Sir Doom

Huh someone got shot in the intercom of the Hospital but people in the background are calm
Jim shouldn't have sold out Tabatha for the radio frequency its unnecessary to reveal it.
Tabatha's last scene. Oh dear that dress

Good nod at Tim Burton cat woman but in early stage. Show needs a time skip

Tamanon

Banned
Eh, it makes sense that Nygma is hamming up the Riddler persona. He's finally really embracing it, so he doesn't have a check on it yet. I like dramatic Riddler. I'm sure he'll be toned down as he develops more.

Tabitha was looking fiiiiiiiine.

Regginator

Season 2 is already on Netflix.

The show is currently on Season 3.

TV shows tend to be on Netflix two weeks prior to a new season. So, assuming you were referring to season 3 it should be available close to season 4 premiering on Fox.

Nah I really meant season 2, but it isn't on Netflix here in the Netherlands :( fucking regional bullshit, I really want to cancel my subscription because of this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom