• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this thing they've done, where the closer the villains edge to true "villain" status (gimmicks, weird tech, strange powers, unstable personalities) the greater their impact is on the show and the city. Nice progression.

Didn't know until recently that Crystal Reed had been cast for the 4th season.

Not saying she's the greatest actress or anything but it's nice to see her in something after Teen Wolf.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
My only issue with Bruce going out in the mask this early is that Alfred (especially this Alfred) would be absolutely against it this soon. A couple of boxing lessons does not make a 120 lb kid able to fight crime. I realize they need to get Bruce doing more to keep people interested in the show and not have him just doing passive detective work every episode, but it just seems so wrong to do this so early.

Sölf

Man, I already love Scarecrow. And this will really turn weird but as I said before, I am here for the crazy ride. And boy, this will definitly be a crazy ride.

Oh damn, this Super Hero In Training is starting next week on Thursday, September 21.

I almost missed it, I really thought that it was going to start the week right after that.

Will there be a Season 4 thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom