• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Cruncho

THIS is the match you guys whinged was meant to be the final?

I'll give it to ya, the first map was fun, but this second map was just a completely boring dad-dicking.

lazerfox

THIS is the match you guys whinged was meant to be the final?

I'll give it to ya, the first map was fun, but this second map was just a completely boring dad-dicking.

I mean who would've guessed that Fallen would shit the bed like that? Maybe Felps since it's his first Major but Fallen usually delivers when it matters.

lazerfox

He just got destroyed by Device every time he was holding an angle.

Yeah device was just nuts. I thought Fallen had just a bad day because it looked like his trigger finger was slower than usual.

Turns out that device learned Fallen's habits by watching his vods.

X4ET9Dj.png

That makes him one of the most complete players right now.

JDB

Banned
BIG :(

Also, these day-long event days are stupid, especially if they last until way past midnight. There's nobody even there. Why not have only two BO3s a day instead of three? Now we have that last semi played on its own day as well.

Applebite

north have been dysfunctional ever since they added aizy, aside from that last groupstage map they played where aizy randomly went off, he has not been fitting in at all. i can't predict anything but going by what they've shown, that match should go to vp

cHinzo

The VP match starts half an hour earlier today guys. So factor in the delays and the game should start only half an hour later this time. 😂

cHinzo

VP won almost every clutch.

Got a Cobble souvenir package drop though. :D 1 Overpass and 1 Cobble drop from this major so far.

Applebite

which is it

lmao writing that i thought "the phrasing is kinda stupid here but surely noone is gonna care"

i was just trying to say that two shaky teams fighting is hard to predict but that VP had the best showings lately, despite aizy randomly going off in that one BO1 earlier in the tournament

baby

lmao writing that i thought "the phrasing is kinda stupid here but surely noone is gonna care"

i was just trying to say that two shaky teams fighting is hard to predict but that VP had the best showings lately, despite aizy randomly going off in that one BO1 earlier in the tournament

yea i got it i was just being a dick because i have nothing better to do

How do u stop mou... ��

I think he's one of the most underrated players. Back when he was on HellRaisers I thought he was one of the best AWPers in the game and it seems no one ever talks about him.

Guess that's because no one really pays attention to CIS CS besides Phox

Applebite

I think he's one of the most underrated players. Back when he was on HellRaisers I thought he was one of the best AWPers in the game and it seems no one ever talks about him.

Guess that's because no one really pays attention to CIS CS besides Phox
Honestly he's been pretty middling on Gambit thus far, even in this tournament until this match I don't think he's shown particularly great form.

I don't think he's one of the best players overall but it seems like people talk more about Ska and Guardian, both who I think are worse than him. Guardian hasn't been good in over a year, Ska hasn't been good since iBP

Maybe it's just every time I watch mou play he's doing good so I overrate him /shrug

cHinzo

He kinda gets overshadowed by Adren, who usually hard carries for Gambit. He's definitely one of the better AWP'ers though.

cHinzo

Gambit won almost every pistol round too today. Don't think they lost one yesterday. It's like a free 6 rounds every game...

JDB

Banned
Honestly I'd be happy with any of the potential winners. IMT, VP and Gambit would all be great champions.
Again, I can LUL at the people who winged SK Astralis should have been the GF.
That's CSGO in 2017 for ya, nothing means anything and everybody can beat each other.

Top Bottom