• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new heavenly sword pics

PleoMax

Banned
Mmmkay said:
An argument, compelling you make.

108390-17-2.jpg

Looks blocky, the water looks like shit.

108390-6-2.jpg

Low Detail and blocky enemies, attack of the clones, etc

:p

Really, why can't they get the face right? They're altered it so many times. IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO MAKE A GOOD LOOKING FACE

In honor of the recent LocoRoco PS3 and LBP threads:

LOOKS TERRIBLE/WONT MATTER/LOLERPOPS!

I honestly can't believe the amazing work Ninja Theory have done with this game, since the earliest demos to now. My hat's off. I hope Nostromo is reading this.

AAK

a Master Ninja said:
I want to believe this game will kick ass, but the fact that Ninja Theory has only made Kung Fu chaos before this is keeping me cautiously optomistic...

Developers always hit a bump in the road.

Team Ninja made DOAX before NG.

Hideaki Itsuno and his team made DMC2 before DMC3.

And now the same thing can be said with Ninja Theory. Besides, they must be twice the developer they were back in 2003 after all that hiring they've been doing.

PleoMax

Banned
chubigans said:
What. :lol

What what? Even thought i'm exagerating, for fun purposes, it's not like that screen looks good...those enemies look kinda bad. Just because there are many...doesn't mean it makes it look good.

Ryuuga

Banned
Loving the environments. Her hair looks absolutely enchanting as well. I can't wait to see the 720/1080p screenshots.:)

AAK said:
Developers always hit a bump in the road.

Team Ninja made DOAX before NG.

Hideaki Itsuno and his team made DMC2 before DMC3.

And now the same thing can be said with Ninja Theory. Besides, they must be twice the developer they were back in 2003 after all that hiring they've been doing.

The Team Ninja subgroup that made DOAX didn't work on Ninja Gaiden though. The same people that made Kung Fu Chaos are making Heavenly Sword (plus the new hires). I'm skeptical their second effort could possibly rival NG/DMC or even the more "casual" God of War. I hope they prove me wrong, though. I love action games.

Mojovonio

Banned
dfyb said:
it could very well be the gameplay model of nariko just zoomed in

I doubt they would have those kinds of sharers running in gameplay. There's no artifacts at all.

I find the environments so much more of an indication to how the game will look overall during gameplay.

dfyb

Banned
Mojovonio said:
I doubt they would have those kinds of sharers running in gameplay. There's no artifacts at all.

I find the environments so much more of an indication to how the game will look overall during gameplay.
you're looking for artifacts in such a small image..? :lol

that model is NOT CG quality

Top Bottom