• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverfield

Neo Member
Fumbled around like a retard because it took me about 5 minutes to realize there was an English version of the site. OH WELL HAVE EUNJUNG SHIRT NOW

Edgeward

english site

Here is the same site and page but in english without google translate. I changed my mind, getting the Hyomin shirt. It's looking real good.

I still have no idea about sizes though. I'm a medium in America, and if it's anything like the Phillipines then I probably need to go large. But, it's saying women's for small. Does that apply to all the other sizes too? I'm confused.

I think I got. Large it is.

That Soyeon shirt is as good as bought. Don't know if I should get a L or XL. I wear an american L and it fits me pretty well. And I really can't read a size chart for the life of me -_-

Edgeward

That Soyeon shirt is as good as bought. Don't know if I should get a L or XL. I wear an american L and it fits me pretty well. And I really can't read a size chart for the life of me -_-

You should go one size higher. Asian countries do smaller sizes than in America. Fuck it. Got both the Hyomin and Soyeon. I can't choose ever between them.

Trickster

Those of you that are posting gifs. Are you making them yourselves, from youtube videos. Or are you finding them somewhere?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Those of you that are posting gifs. Are you making them yourselves, from youtube videos. Or are you finding them somewhere?

Chesskid1, (._.), Luso and wwlnd are the only ones I know of that actually make their gifs (for the most part.) Not sure if I missed anyone else..

Edgeward

bOOlo.jpg

Trickster

Chesskid1, (._.), Luso and wwlnd are the only ones I know of that actually make their gifs (for the most part.) Not sure if I missed anyone else..

Then were are the rest of you finding them? It's pretty easy to find pictures, but I'm having a hard time finding gifs.

ryan-ts

Then were are the rest of you finding them? It's pretty easy to find pictures, but I'm having a hard time finding gifs.

I usually google whatever I want and add gif onto the end. "Sign Brown Eyed Girls gif" for example. Usually works and if it doesn't, I usually search on Tumblr.

Edgeward

Where are you having trouble? On chrome they prompted me to download a plug-in. Could not get a "Pay" button to appear without it.

Riverfield

Neo Member
As soon as I saw some popup in Korean that said IE I just switched to IE. Still had to install that thing for the pay button to work.

magenta

Neither PayPal or my MasterCard works, PayPal does nothing when selected and MasterCard works till I have to enter my 3D Secure, which it will then tell me an error has occurred.

Edgeward

Did you enable pop-ups? Disable your ad blocker. The paypal page shows up on a new pop-up window. I payed using paypal just fine.

Ym1r

Oh my... 22 dollars for shipping... Do I really want Hyomin and Eunjung against my body that much?...

wwlnd

Banned
I was able to pay with paypal in IE without installing any software/plugin. Just had to disable pop-up blocking on the site in the options.

(._.)

Banned
so guys, we may be going offline due to all the HURR DURR posters that fill up this forum during e3. cya when we're back in a day.

Max

I am not Max
Yup. I did the math and what I wear in America translated to one size bigger.
ok cool, ordered large here. Such a weird page to fill-out, sender, recipient, two phone numbers, two passwords, having to re-enter everything a couple times...

will all be worth hyomin :*

Edgeward

imgur is down v_v

iVmdjEf9wQvYJ.gif
iMfyA7sfTAZlV.gif

KIGG0.jpg

Watching IY2 ep 21. They're doing those 'solo talking to camera describing things that happened' things from reality shows, it's weird as hell.

And the way Suzy is carrying her dog around was cringetastic. Looked like it's head was going to snap off as she runs around.

But still much improved, it's basically like Running Man not Invincible Youth at all ahah.

Thankfully, they stopped immediately with the confessionals. It did not work at all. And I honestly thought it was a doll at first. I still sometimes keep thinking that as it's easier than knowing it was a real dog.

They do more IY1 stuff in the later episodes but it's clearly not the focus anymore and right now they are hot on the giant ceramic pot game.

Quadratic

Bam Bam.

Bought a M Eunjung and Hyomin shirt. I compared to American apparel since I wear a S shirt via their sizing chart so I guess I'm a M in Korea.

A somewhat convoluted process for checkout (paypal did not work so I had to re enter everything again for my visa).

So I'm all set for a K-pop meetup if that ever happens lol.

Ashhong

Just read through that Spin top Kpop songs and they seem misinformed about SNSD...

This reality-show-spawned nonet's most transcendent single, though later-2009's Italo-fuzz-dance-chorused "Genie" comes close.

Eh? Was there an SM Making the Band series that I never heard about?

edit: Goddamn you Quadratic.

luso

English guide to shop at Gmarket. Not very recent but should help. I only bought one item from there, had no problems. Credits to soshicatalogue.

Anyone in August at Seoul?

S.M.ART EXHIBITION will be held from August 10th to the 19th, a total of ten days at the COEX in Seoul, Samseong-dong. SM’s premium contents will be showcased in state-of-the-art digital technology. SM and global businesses have collaborated together to present the world’s first interactive entertainment exhibition, allowing visitors to enjoy and become emotional with its various features.

Most notably, the exhibit will showcase a 3D stereoscopic theater where visitors will be able to meet SM artists in front of them. In addition, there will be holographs of live performances, with high quality production and the scale of an exhibition. Visitors will also be able to experience the 360 degree camera that was used in ‘The Matrix‘. With a large screen, visitors will be able to make video calls and meet stars, making it different from regular digital entertainment exhibits. It is expected to be a great digital experience for both domestic and overseas fans.

The exhibit will be on a world tour platform, the ‘S.M.ART EXHIBITION WORLD TOUR’, as global fans will also be able to experience the exciting digital technology.

If you can't meet then in real life, try the holograph.

Ranvier

http://i.minus.com/iz5t3Igy3YTzE.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Ditto friend, DITTO!

Anyone here savvy on Japanese Concert Tickets? I'm trying to get tickets to the SM town they are having there Aug 4th but I can't figure out where the hell to get them.

[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4xzhsdmZS1qkolxgo1_500.gif
tumblr_m4xzhsdmZS1qkolxgo2_500.gif

tumblr_m4ap1o7xQR1qkolxgo5_250.gif
tumblr_m4ap1o7xQR1qkolxgo8_250.gif
tumblr_m4ap1o7xQR1qkolxgo3_250.gif

filler said:
Hottest Fany gifs/pics?

tumblr_m4oj88Se3L1rt8pkfo1_500.jpg

I think that era was hottest fany.

please ignore the hotter girl to her right, It'll be easier to agree with me then

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Thread might be unavailable when I wake up so everyone join IRC if you can! Info is in the second post of the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom