• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Gg but again I don’t like all pro. I feel helpless on D. All you have to do is avoid the user. Best LBers in the game are afraid to tackle the QB, DBs run away from him. Bleh. Most INTs I’ve thrown all year, due to me feeling hopeless on run d and mailing it in not due to good CPU play. One was a hail Mary and the other two were aweful throws. I really wish I didn’t run into my blockers on that WR screen to end the half, that looked so promising. And then I get to your 40 with like 12 seconds to setup the FG but I didn’t realize he didn’t get out of bounds, had to settle for a Hail Mary. Cams first drive he couldn’t get within 5 yards of a receiver, it’s like he needed a drive to account for the wind.... This isn’t a gg but, you outplayed me. I lost focus and threw stupid picks at really bad times. I just still feel the same about all pro as I did after week 1. I want more control.

I’m gonna start McCaffrey over Stewart just because speed is that much better in all pro, the reaction is terrible. Don’t let the stats mislead you, Stewart had 63 yards, with a fucking long of 62 against prevent D! Shit was dumb.

Panthers: 13
Newton: 83.8, 13/18, 184 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs // 1 rush, 7 yards
Stewart: 8 carries, 63 yards, 1 TD, 1 Fumble // 1 rev, -2 yards
McCaffrey: 6 carries, 41 yards // 2 rev, 26 yards
Olsen: 3 rec: 61 yards, 1 TD
Adams: 1 Tkl, 1 INT

Eagles: 31
Wentz: 58.3, 4/6, 0 TD, 1 INT // 2 rushes, 34 yards, 1 TD
Blount: 16 carries, 131 yards, 2 TDS
Agholor: 2 rec, 47 yards
Jones IV: 3 Tkl, 2 INT, FR

And watching highlights...

I just unraveled after that 24 yard Wentz run on 3rd and 14 where Julius Peppers runs through you as you braced for impact, I don’t understand what happened there... should’ve resulted in a 51 yard windy FG attempt not a TD!

And then Stewart fumbles the handoff my first drive of the second half right after... ugh

I should’ve taken control of bradberry or Adams on the Wentz TD run, but on all madden bradberry gets there, I would’ve been fine.

My second and third picks were so bad lol.... all me.

McNei1y

Haha your ball placement was perfect though against my defense so I don’t know any better. Two dumb reads on my part too. I’ve also never been good in open field tackling which is a damn shame and hurts

wow Ramirez good fucking game man. I definitely would have lost if you had Bell, has he been hurt for you all season?

And then you lost brown too in the third qtr ouch, i got lucky as fuck

Ramirez

wow Ramirez good fucking game man. I definitely would have lost if you had Bell, has he been hurt for you all season?

And then you lost brown too in the third qtr ouch, i got lucky as fuck

GG man. Yea, Bell was out for 6 weeks on like the 3rd play of the opening game, lol. Now Villanueva and Brown out for extended time.

Smokey

Watched our first, full UHD movie on the screen tonight. Borrowed sound bar from my bro in law just to see how much it would help. Was legit af.

A dope sound bar is all I'm really missing. Would love to get a Dolby Atmos one but they running like $1,000+. Can't express enough how much of a difference the 65'' screen makes combined with what comes along with OLED. Thought it might be too big, nope. Would be cool with just waiting for shit to hit Vudu and renting the UHD film for $4 or whatever vs going to the theater.

I found some settings to use with HDR Game Mode over at AVSForums that supposedly make it a lot better/brighter. Going to try that tomorrow. Madden looked really dull in HDR Game Mode vs HDR Standard. Have no idea wtf LG is thinking.

McNei1y

maybe the skins defense is just terrible

And that's the bottom line cause STONE COLD SAID SO.

I'm looking to play some more games though. I played like 4 quick matches last night.

Also, does anyone know if there is a deadline for negotiations or if there is a certain amount of times I can negotiate with a player? I signed Kirk Cousins on my second offer. I remember past Maddens would lock up negotiations if they didn't like the offer and you'd have to wait until offseason.

I'm looking to play some more games though. I played like 4 quick matches last night.

Also, does anyone know if there is a deadline for negotiations or if there is a certain amount of times I can negotiate with a player? I signed Kirk Cousins on my second offer. I remember past Maddens would lock up negotiations if they didn't like the offer and you'd have to wait until offseason.

I wanted cousins since we are getting him next year irl!

I don't think there's a deadline

There is definitely a limit to amount of times you can make a contract offer, I lost out on a player already that said he's going to test free agency because I made a third offer that still wasn't to his liking and now I can't sign him at all

Birdman02

GG Brent. FYI to my future opponents, any normal blitz play with hard flats behind it will completely shut down my offense. A decent right DT will also suffice because he'll block shed my guard every time. My offensive line is absolute trash. I don't have time for anything to develop downfield. Sliding the line doesn't matter, and I was sacked on the few times I left a back in the block.

I wish I could just have them double team whoever is lined up close to my LG. Would solve a lot of my issues.

GG Brent. FYI to my future opponents, any normal blitz play with hard flats behind it will completely shut down my offense. A decent right DT will also suffice because he'll block shed my guard every time. My offensive line is absolute trash. I don't have time for anything to develop downfield. Sliding the line doesn't matter, and I was sacked on the few times I left a back in the block.

I wish I could just have them double team whoever is lined up close to my LG. Would solve a lot of my issues.

ouch, that sounds pretty rough with the OL ratings

brentech

GG man. Had some back and forth for a bit there, but once we got to the second half Bradford seemed to go down every other play.
Surprised he survived the game.

Birdman02

GG man. Had some back and forth for a bit there, but once we got to the second half Bradford seemed to go down every other play.
Surprised he survived the game.
I just hit the wrong button on my first pick...nothing I can do about that. I could have bounced back from it when I got the pick with Harrison smith in the end zone, but the tackle animation forced him out of the end zone. I would have been fine starting from the 25 there, buti got stuck at the 1. I got off the goal line, but McClennon fumbled A few plays later. I totally forgot the game defaults him as my 3rd down back.

DJ Bowser

DM, holler!

Edit: Poor DM. I fumble on the first play and try to challenge only for my PS4 to spit out the disk. What a prick I look like.

Edit #2: GG, DM. Wanted to give you a drive to make up for that DC, hence the early punt. That INT in the end zone into fumble recovery for a TD was brutal.

Top Bottom