• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ga (quick) tourny

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He didnt show FMT? :(

Mofo

FrenchMovieTheme said:
nope :(

i had to take it out on poor konex... Kbar shredded his defense into oblivion

Sorry, the wife had me drag her out to a movie :( I'll be on today till 1 PM PST then I'll be back on tonight after 10.. no dates this time, I promise. :)

Oh, and I'm open all day tomorrow.

Mofo

Ok, it's on - I'm there sans mic - the kids are running around so you probasbly wouldn't appreciate the screams!

Mofo

Now I'm just going for the injuries! BITCH!

Ok, so at least Moss finally found the endzone... once. It was foiled field goal early on the ruined my momentum... yeah, that's the ticket!

good game mofo. that game is a prime example of how 2 plays can make a possibly close game look like a blowout. that missed FG hurt you, and also after you cut it to 20-7 you got me in that 3rd and 11, but Rat stood tall and found hamilton open on the sideline. i had all day to throw on that pass, send that monster blitz boyeeeee!

p.s. i wish i could say i let randy moss beat me and decided to shut down everyone else, but that's not true. i tried to stop moss, and i was successful for about 1 quarter, but then he had his way with me. luckily, none of the other receivers did.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great I have Fmt...my luck flat out sucks.

Matrix

Fmt,can you play at 6 pm eastern time? I have to leave for an hour.

hgplayer1

fiddy, when you wanna play? i really dont wanna play tonight. i just got back from out of town helping someone move and my arms are kinds stiff and sore and im hella tired. tomorrow afternoon/evening should work tho.

ShadowRed

Banned
Servers just went down again in the middle of a tournament game between me and Gunstar. It seems SEGA has changed and decided to display a servers are down message and stop the game, rather than allowing people to play their game and get to the end and not have it upload. Anyhow this is the 4th time in 5 days that the servers have went down.

ShadowRed

Banned
LOL Gun looks like those SEGA servers worked beautifully. I got stuck on the reporting screen after I left the game. I gotta go grab something to eat but I can be back on in about 3 hours 7 central.

PS I'll call my D in the mean time and see if they will show. ;)

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
ShadowRed said:
LOL Gun looks like those SEGA servers worked beautifully. I got stuck on the reporting screen after I left the game. I gotta go grab something to eat but I can be back on in about 3 hours 7 central.

PS I'll call my D in the mean time and see if they will show. ;)

That is the 2nd victory I got cheated out of today, I was beating FMT today too.

hgplayer1

Fifty said:
HG, is 4 OK?

I see that you're online now.

well i dont think i can get online. the servers are down? Ill be checking but im also getting some thunder here in my area so who knows if my connection will be working. leagues are so stressful sometimes :(

hgplayer1

ill be here most of the evening its just a matter of when the servers start working again. im signed in right now i just cant get rosters to validate and the leagues are down.

Fifty

Yeah, they're down for me to. I'd like to get it done tonight, but I'm not going to wait around by my Xbox for it to start working. ESPN won't make me its bitch!

hgplayer1

Fifty said:
Yeah, they're down for me to. I'd like to get it done tonight, but I'm not going to wait around by my Xbox for it to start working. ESPN won't make me its bitch!

haha yeah well unfortunately I am sore and tired and have nothing else left to really do today so ill be watching tv and checking to see if they come up.

Fifty

Yeah.......Stupid game. I thought they'd work because of what Konex said, but I guess not. I tried logging on and off and rebooting, nothing worked.

Gunstar77

Gunstar77 said:
That is the 2nd victory I got cheated out of today, I was beating FMT today too.

This is total BS man, this is my 2nd victory against ShadowRed that won't F'N count!!!

ShadowRed

Banned
Gunstar77 said:
This is total BS man, this is my 2nd victory against ShadowRed that won't F'N count!!!

LOL gotta love these SEGA servers. I'm tired I'll play you tomorrow. Set a time and I'll be there.

Gunstar77

ShadowRed said:
LOL gotta love these SEGA servers. I'm tired I'll play you tomorrow. Set a time and I'll be there.

Well I believe the deadline is at Midnight tonight. So can the commish just go ahead and give me the win?

1st game Eagles 7 - Falcons 0 > We got disconnect in the 1st Qtr.

2nd game Eagles 24 - Falcons 20 > We finished the game but it never registered

3rd game Eagles 28 - Falcons 7 > We finished the game but it never registered

Cloudy

Banned
WTF there are disconnects this year? I've played like 25 games w/o seeing one which was caused by the servers (DM's modem crapped out once) *knocks on wood*

ShadowRed

Banned
Gunstar77 said:
Well I believe the deadline is at Midnight tonight. So can the commish just go ahead and give me the win?

1st game Eagles 7 - Falcons 0 > We got disconnect in the 1st Qtr.

2nd game Eagles 24 - Falcons 20 > We finished the game but it never registered

3rd game Eagles 28 - Falcons 7 > We finished the game but it never registered

Dude I'll log in now.

why dont you both sign on and shadow just quit so gun gets the win? it'll suck that there are no stats, but considering the alternative is not finishing at all i think it's a good plan

Fifty

Gunstar77 said:
But then we will both be out of the tourney?

I have no idea. :( But I've looked everywhere for a way to give you the win, and I couldn't find anything.

FMT's idea seems like the only option.

Top Bottom