• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Yeah I've only heard good things which is why I'm trying to find out if it's unplayable for anyone else. Really the only reason I can think of is they screwed up something on the region end.

It's not the biggest deal with Tekken around the corner, I'm not playing Injustice competitively this entry.

Yep pre order only. A real jerk move there.
Definitely no Region issues either outside of a couple of desyncs I've no issue playing both EU or NA guys

I assume that it is but because I don't really want to look through each character's movelist, I'll ask again.

Is everyone's d1 minus on block? And is it always -3 or does it differ from character to character?

hamchan

This is the most fun I've had with a new fighter since UMVC3. I've thought MKX and SF4 were a bit disappointing and I haven't delved into anime fighters.

Are there any characters that are genuinely considered bad? It seems most of the cast is viable.

I think Green Lantern seems a bit shit but I'm sure someone else can play him amazingly.

I assume that it is but because I don't really want to look through each character's movelist, I'll ask again.

Is everyone's d1 minus on block? And is it always -3 or does it differ from character to character?
Always the same

The only time frames change is by meatys (hitting the last active frame) or range. But for a D1 these are not factors

Always the same

The only time frames change is by meatys (hitting the last active frame) or range. But for a D1 these are not factors
That's good to know, thanks.

New to NRS games so it's a whole new learning experience but I'm having a blast at it. I got gud at Street Fighter, don't see why I can't get gud at IJ2 :)

eizarus

Banned
This is the most fun I've had with a new fighter since UMVC3. I've thought MKX and SF4 were a bit disappointing and I haven't delved into anime fighters.

Are there any characters that are genuinely considered bad? It seems most of the cast is viable.

I think Green Lantern seems a bit shit but I'm sure someone else can play him amazingly.

Have to agree here. I've been "maining" him and just got to level 20 and it's about time to switch. He can get zoned hard and can struggle to get out of the projectile spam. His long range abilities are a bit meh compared to what other characters have. To use him well you need to get up close but he's a bit weak for that.

Personally I'm switching to The Flash.

delSai

GL is another character i prefer in I2 over his I1 version. I only wish his Gatling Gun wasnt just an ability, same with Wonder Womans Knee-Slide attack.

Haven't played story mode yet, but do the characters wear whatever you have equipped in the cutscenes?

Eg: equip new belt, will it appear?

GL's meter burned battery blast gives you plenty of time to get in on a pure zoner and start wrecking them with his amazing combos.

If only he had his turbine instead of that brick wall...

Spinky

Would be great if NRS could fix that glitch that gives you like 18 trillion (unusable) credits.

Don't wanna open my guild boxes because of it, I'll get nothing in return.

sinkfla87

GL's meter burned battery blast gives you plenty of time to get in on a pure zoner and start wrecking them with his amazing combos.

If only he had his turbine instead of that brick wall...

Honestly, his lack of turbine kind of killed my interest in him haha. He was one of my favorites in 1 but I don't find him that particularly fun here. I can't stop switching characters though as I like nearly everyone (else) in the game. I need to settle on a main :(.

Been trying out some new characters. Mind you, haven't delved into combo guides.

- Holy.. Batman. I forgot all this guy's combos, but once I figured him out again - he has a shitload of options and his bnb is so laughably easy that you can't muck it up. The B113 into 113 into super (corner) is also easy for extending super damage.

- Green Lantern, easy BNB. 223 into MB ring grab, (d2 optional) into j2 into 2231 or 223 special cancel.

- Harley has a nice meterless combo, difficult to the timing on the B3. 123 into D2 into B3 and you can end with a 2B33+1

Think I am going to grab this. I love D.C. but suck at fighting games. However, reviewers seemed to have emphasized that this game is not just for the fighting game enthusiasts as it contains a lot of overall content.

delSai

Think I am going to grab this. I love D.C. but suck at fighting games. However, reviewers seemed to have emphasized that this game is not just for the fighting game enthusiasts as it contains a lot of overall content.
The reviews are right. I feel like most people in this thread don't even fight themselves but rather manage their AI with loadouts and that stuff lol. Its a great game, cant recommend it enough.

Flowmoney

I wonder if Static's disc was meant to be trait or something that he could freely use to levitate in the air? I guess that will never be answered.

eizarus

Banned
Been trying out some new characters. Mind you, haven't delved into combo guides.

- Holy.. Batman. I forgot all this guy's combos, but once I figured him out again - he has a shitload of options and his bnb is so laughably easy that you can't muck it up. The B113 into 113 into super (corner) is also easy for extending super damage.

- Green Lantern, easy BNB. 223 into MB ring grab, (d2 optional) into j2 into 2231 or 223 special cancel.

- Harley has a nice meterless combo, difficult to the timing on the B3. 123 into D2 into B3 and you can end with a 2B33+1
I love GLs BNB. It's so satisfying smacking someone around with the MB ring grab. I just wish I didn't suck at continuing jump combos.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I wish there was an app or website that let you check what Multiverse events are going on. I'm waiting on certain characters to have guaranteed Epic Gear drops in Multiverse and have to keep turning on my console every 2-3 hours to see whats up.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wish you could control how your gear rerolls a little bit. I've rerolled an epic five times and it's still drastically weaker than a rare armor of the same level (which is like 650 points combined). I can't really figure out the rhyme or reason behind some of the gear, it feels like epics just have higher minimum stats but others can be potentially just as good.

Spinky

Tried to go into the guild and it says I can't access this content due to parental control restrictions...?

Huh?

EDIT: Restarted the game and it's fine...

Marvel

could never
Whoa, Bane is rad.

As a huge wwe fan, why the fuck didn't try him sooner. This fool suplexing the shit outta ppl lol

Slaythe

Kinda like this look.

3325455f9c7304e2f978248e9d2ca50f.png

ZeroX03

Banned
AI Battle Simulator filling up with level 20s fast. Hard to automatically level when you won't win most of them, need to choose manually.

shaowebb

Man I need to grind multiverse more now that I got a break. I aint got shit for alternative looks and my only character close to double digit level is Bane.

Need me some gear. Hope that guild only stuff isn't too major because I need to find a better guild. Mine was a random select.

CryptiK

OMG just saw that Movie gear has been confirmed :O fuck yes. Hopefully we get GOAT Move Batsuit from BvS.(ps new one looks turd).

Top Bottom