• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Ydahs

AusGAF - Twice the price, a year late, filtered and seized by customs
AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward
AusGAF 4.0 - ???

Hey, ScotchGAF, taking suggestions on what scotch to buy duty free. Just finished a bottle of Glenlivet which I thought was just OK, and a few months back finished off a Johnny Walker Blue sample bottle, which I thought was overhyped. I have been enjoying some A'bunadh though. Also have a bottle of Tormore unopened.

Laphroaig something maybe? Haven't tried that before.

Edit: Another another
50PP
page? Are we suddenly going to run into AusGAF 1.0?

Ventron

Ydahs said:
AusGAF - Twice the price, a year late, filtered and seized by customs
AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward
AusGAF 4.0 - ???

Double the price, less content, and with a sticker on it.

Or "A new hope, a new election".

Kerrby said:
Well it beats clubbing with my ex like I have the last two weeks lol.

Are you part of MelbGAF?
WarrnamboolGAF, was Geelong GAF. :(
hobotimecj6p.jpg
HOBO AND MOD

The small amount of artistic care I took with the Gaz dream didn't last long obviously.

Thought some of you might be interested in the 'Evolving Car' program. Essentially the traits of the most successful car (which one travels the furthest) are passed on to subsequent generations. I'm just letting it run, I'm up to the 9th generation and I'm seeing a difference in design, it's quite cool.

p.s I'm hoping I will be famous enough in AusGAF to be placed on the banner for the 5.0 thread ;)

reptilescorpio said:
Thats why he wants to kill himself a roo!
ep1_9.jpg
?

Sutton Dagger said:
Thought some of you might be interested in the 'Evolving Car' program.
Yeah I "played" with that a while back. Great fun, especially to leave in the background for a while.

I actually started two with the exact same parameters and left them running all day, the end results were pretty different!

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Maybe I shouldn't be asking questions on the verge of 4.0, because no one will care.

Anyone know which steam server I should use in order to not get sucky speeds?

codswallop said:
Hey, ScotchGAF, taking suggestions on what scotch to buy duty free. Just finished a bottle of Glenlivet which I thought was just OK, and a few months back finished off a Johnny Walker Blue sample bottle, which I thought was overhyped. I have been enjoying some A'bunadh though. Also have a bottle of Tormore unopened.

Laphroaig something maybe? Haven't tried that before.

Edit: Another another
50PP
page? Are we suddenly going to run into AusGAF 1.0?

Im a blue fan myself. With that said a mate bought a bottle of blue label duty free which turned out to be more expensive then dan muprhys. Just keep local prices in mind.

user_nat said:
Maybe I shouldn't be asking questions on the verge of 4.0, because no one will care.

Anyone know which steam server I should use in order to not get sucky speeds?

I was using LA or New York during the summer sale because of the speeds and they seemed alright. I thought the Aus servers were back to normal now and generally decent?

bodyboarder said:
Im a blue fan myself. With that said a mate bought a bottle of blue label duty free which turned out to be more expensive then dan muprhys. Just keep local prices in mind.
Thanks man. I probably won't care if it's much cheaper at 6am. ;)

Fredescu

Fredescu, you have been selected to play the Assassin’s Creed Revelations Beta! Here your KEY:

I could not give less of a fuck. Does anyone want the key?

edit: odd, it's for PS3. I don't think I have any Ubisoft games on PS3.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Sutton Dagger said:
I was using LA or New York during the summer sale because of the speeds and they seemed alright. I thought the Aus servers were back to normal now and generally decent?
Really inconsistent for me.
I can download for any other site in the world and consistently get 1.2mb/s. But from Steam it will usually vary between 20kbs and 900kbs.

HolyCheck said:
:lol so good. man the weekends come along so fast. anyplans?
The family are going to a nephews play or something tomorrow and as a Fathers Day present I get to stay at home and play video games! Or do my assignment! Other than that I would like to take the little guy down to the beach as he really loves water and seems to have taken a shine to sand and the sand pit at the day care.

Gazunta

Planet_JASE said:
Have you started your new job, Gaz? If so, how's it going? Plus, I think you mentioned that you weren't going to have to go inter the Valley each day? Where is your new job based? Can you say who it's for (or would feel like sharing)?
I start Monday so I'll let you know after that. :) I'll be working out of the Gold Coast so no more dealing with the living hell that is the Brisbane commute.

Oh yeah I talk more abut it here: Blog post YEEEEAH

Top Bottom