• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

kritzc7zy.jpg

I should have taken the day off work and got everybody in. :(

d4533

Frawdder said:
As a South Australian I have never heard a Schnitzel referred to as a "Schnitty" or a Parmigiana as a "Parmi" until it was mentioned in this thread. No wonder everyone makes fun of us.
You should come to Melbourne and then you can get a parmy and have people make fun of your South Australian accent at the same time.

Frawdder

d4533 said:
You should come to Melbourne and then you can get a parmy and have people make fun of your South Australian accent at the same time.
:(

I...uh...

I do like Melbourne though, I totally wouldn't mind living there some day.

Kritz

Banned
what about the people who straight up say parmigiana? ... which for some reason firefox wants to autocorrect to "ptarmigan".

Clipper

viciouskillersquirrel said:
I didn't even make the banner ;_;

I should get back to work.
Incidentally, here's a transparent version in order to add you, if there's time:
vks_avatar_new.png

Feel free to use it too, vks

viciouskillersquirrel said:
You just said "God" in singular and "my" in plural. It's filling my brain with f*ck.
It's all part of the madness.

I can't believe I did that actually. My Spanish was once passably shit. Now it seems I'm just yelling words with no rhyme or reason

Kritz said:
what about the people who straight up say parmigiana? ... which for some reason firefox wants to autocorrect to "ptarmigan".
What the hell is ptarmigan? Is that a type of bread from Subway?

Beyond the limit, does this mean we are gods now?

codswallop said:
Didn't make the top five or the banner. This is the worst day of my life.

Oh wait, no it's not.

3.0 lives on!
I need your old gif!

Also Red Faction Origins is out, might give it a watch after the new Futurama!

Frawdder

HolyCheck said:
every time I hear some one at work pronounce the word graph I snigger.
Oh, I get the accent bit now. Brain fade.

Yeah, graph is hella funny said by a Victorian.

Also, Fritz and Stobie poles are the keys to confusing anyone outside of SA.

d4533

Frawdder said:

I...uh...

I do like Melbourne though, I totally wouldn't mind living there some day.
I'm from SA, moved to Melbourne a while back. A couple of years ago peole at work started pointing out that I pronounced some words differently than the locals. I had no idea this was a thing until then.

reptilescorpio said:
I need your old gif!
The only one I had was the Portal slide one, and stuffed if I know where that went.

Edit: And of course who could forget the aircraft carrier ballerina something something?

New challenge. Can we get to half a million thread views before it's locked?

Kritz

Banned
reptilescorpio said:
What the hell is ptarmigan? Is that a type of bread from Subway?

Beyond the limit, does this mean we are gods now?

Any of various grouses of the genus Lagopus, inhabiting arctic, subarctic, and alpine regions of the Northern Hemisphere and having feathered legs and feet and plumage that is brown or gray in summer and white in winter.

ClivePwned said:
so the terms BC and AD are dead to students in current textbooks? Looks like I'm home-schooling my atheist cat.
Really? When did that happen? To be honest none of my commerce books talk too much about ye olde BCe.

Added Bananaboy.
banananan779w.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Frawdder said:
Oh, I get the accent bit now. Brain fade.

Yeah, graph is hella funny said by a Victorian.

Also, Fritz and Stobie poles are the keys to confusing anyone outside of SA.

Word, I was trying to talk about stobie poles to some one here the other day (one near the office was bending quite a bit) and I became really stuck when I said stobie pole like 10 times and they were o_O and I couldnt think of a way to explain it other than YOU KNOW. THE GIANT STICK WITH THINGS COMING OUT OF IT THAT GIVES US STUFF *head asplode*

Kritz said:
Any of various grouses of the genus Lagopus, inhabiting arctic, subarctic, and alpine regions of the Northern Hemisphere and having feathered legs and feet and plumage that is brown or gray in summer and white in winter.
The most important question is whether or not it tastes good.

reptilescorpio said:
Really? When did that happen? To be honest none of my commerce books talk too much about ye olde BCe.

Added Bananaboy.
http://www.abload.de/img/banananan779w.jpg
could i be positioned in a way that makes it look like the kangaroo has yellow poop?
or is that not a thing ausgaf wants people to see when they look at our banner?

Kerrby

Banned
So there's this chick I've been talking to who moved close to the city and has no friends nearby, she wants to come out with me and then get a hotel somewhere in the city.

I'm in yeah?

Kerrby said:
So there's this chick I've been talking to who moved close to the city and has no friends nearby, she wants to come out with me and then get a hotel somewhere in the city.

I'm in yeah?
Don't get too excited but maybe. She might just want to go out and get wasted and have fun. Just be nice and fun and yourself and it could be a great night.

Kerrby

Banned
reptilescorpio said:
Don't get too excited but maybe. She might just want to go out and get wasted and have fun. Just be nice and fun and yourself and it could be a great night.

Well it beats clubbing with my ex like I have the last two weeks lol.

Are you part of MelbGAF?

Clipper said:
My goodness... we might actually make it onto a new page (shut up 100 post per page people)

you mean sane people....(this coming from the guy whos day was made by being associated with kangaroo poop :S)

Top Bottom