• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

In AusGAF 2.0 someone posted a breakdown of the top posters. I would like to see that again but for AusGAF 3.0.

Edit: Last page
for 50PP
?

Gazunta said:
20,000 SOON
WE DID IT AUSGAF 3, WE DID IT
Have you started your new job, Gaz? If so, how's it going? Plus, I think you mentioned that you weren't going to have to go inter the Valley each day? Where is your new job based? Can you say who it's for (or would feel like sharing)?

Edit:
codswallop said:
In AusGAF 2.0 someone posted a breakdown of the top posters. I would like to see that again but for AusGAF 3.0.
jambo 1,161
Choc 1,126
reptilescorpio 1,126
Jintor 974
Shaneus 871
codswallop 744
Omi 703
Salazar 703
Fredescu 650
legend166 562
Gazunta 479
evlcookie 466
VOOK 448
Dead Man 433
markot 408
Clipper 383
Bernbaum 346
Danoss 304
Marshmellow 292
roosters93 291

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
Quick! Who wants in on the beach?
I would but I'm a pasty-skinned bastard so I'm just going to have to live with walking around the world's most livable city ogling at the world's most beautiful women.

Actually, I'm probably just going to go home and play some games.
Planet_JASE said:
Have you started your new job, Gaz? If so, how's it going? Plus, I think you mentioned that you weren't going to have to go inter the Valley each day? Where is your new job based? Can you say who it's for (or would feel like sharing)?
I don't have a direct link, but Gaz linked to an article on his Twitter. Was a great read :)

Deeku

reptilescorpio said:
...take the day off work! Don't get angry buddy! Nintendo have plenty of older players too. Like Vook!
No need, Oct 3 is a public holiday apparently.

Everybody wins!

Planet_JASE said:
I once caught a delivery man putting a "sorry we missed you" notice in my letterbox.

That is your one fucking purpose and you can't do it. It's not even under the category of going "above and beyond." It's the base level requirement of your job, fucktard.
The actual delivery guys for our company are worse. This is shit that TOLL and TNT ask them to deliver to us so people can have hot water and heating. Lazy fuckers see no-one is standing out the front of the shed and just go back to their depot and demand the next day that we go out and pick it up as if they aren't being paid for it.

reptilescorpio said:
The actual delivery guys for our company are worse. This is shit that TOLL and TNT ask them to deliver to us so people can have hot water and heating. Lazy fuckers see no-one is standing out the front of the shed and just go back to their depot and demand the next day that we go out and pick it up as if they aren't being paid for it.
Hang on, I was talking about games, books and other stuff. The important things.

You've got your priorities messed up, son.

Planet_JASE said:
jambo 1,161
Choc 1,126
reptilescorpio 1,126
Jintor 974
Shaneus 871
codswallop 744
Omi 703
Salazar 703
Fredescu 650
legend166 562
Gazunta 479
evlcookie 466
VOOK 448
Dead Man 433
markot 408
Clipper 383
Bernbaum 346
Danoss 304
Marshmellow 292
roosters93 291
I blame being stuck in the wilderness without internet for 4 weeks. Well, there was another 2 week stint where I missed out on my full time job earlier in the year where I felt too ashamed to come on to GAF. Bleak times. At least work is so much better now!

Yagharek

Predictions for ausgaf 4:

Choc gets outraged
Skinny girls can be attractive controversy
At least one local release date confirmation for new hardware
More cricket angst
Election hype
Iron chef crab battle corruption exposed

Ventron

RandomVince said:

Choc gets outraged
More cricket angst
Election hype

We need odds on each of those, my good sir.

RandomVince said:

Choc gets outraged
More cricket angst
Election hype
And photos of frogs living in toilet bowls.

RandomVince said:

Choc gets outraged 1:1
Skinny girls can be attractive controversy 1:1
At least one local release date confirmation for new hardware 1:20
More cricket angst 1:1
Election hype 1:100
Iron chef crab battle corruption exposed 1:300
Australian developer closes 1:2
Next political party in power have half a brain 1:50,000

ausgaf4xe7a.jpg

Choc

Banned
imma try something new

what are we playing this weekend ausgaf

1. Driver SF
2. Wallabies Rugby Challenge
3. hrm dunno

edit: given that parramatta is going to win the wooden spoon his avatar does not deserve hot chicks

change the kangaroo head to a choc :p

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Clipper said:
New banner needs a chicken shnitzel and/or parma image :p

To put it into simple IT speak for all you nerds.

Each Chicken Parmi is not a chicken schnitzel (yet pubs advertise them as one when it clearly is just breast mean in crumbs )
Each Schniztel is not necasairly a Parmi.

Victorians seem to have trouble grasping that. and I don't get why it's that hard.

Shaneus

RandomVince said:

Choc gets outraged
More cricket angst
Election hype
Vooks gets pissed at Nintendo Australia: unbackable.

PS. Glad to see Martin made the beach. Almost looks... poignant. Also, pretty glad I made the top 5. Not something to be proud of but it's still kinda cool.

Were there any folks here who were juniors at the start that we've seen blossom into fully-grown Members?

elfinke

That banner is pretty swish!

Not many posts to go now... Amanda Shalala is on ABC right now talking about the AFL betting scandal /swoons

Yagharek

RandomVince said:

Choc gets outraged $0.50
Skinny girls can be attractive controversy $2.00
At least one local release date confirmation for new hardware $5.00
More cricket angst $1.01
Election hype $3.00
Iron chef crab battle corruption exposed $10.00

odds added. And I do know how betting works with the choc outrage odds :p

No odds in frogs yet, it takes a ninja operation to catch him before he hides again.

Omikron

RandomVince said:

Choc gets outraged
More cricket angst
Election hype

More Tasmanian oriented topics.

Ventron

Also, spa needs either Tony-in-togs or Julia-in-bikini for the lulz.

(Assuming we reach AusGAF 4 before Julia is replaced as PM)

Jintor

Jesus fucking christ this Equity and Property in Law assignment. This is the most bullshit thing I've ever seen.

Choice of two questions - the first one is essentially "In light of Marcel Mauss's The Gift: The Form and Reason for Exchange in Archaic Societies, argue the proposition that tax concessions to charities should not be allowed in Australia."

The second one is "Why should the decision in Gilmour v Coats be overruled?" which is a) an English case and b) a decision that established that the advancement of religion was not by itself a charitable interest unless it 'touched the public'. So basically it wants me to argue that religion should be considered charitable by definition.

What the fuck is this?

RandomVince said:
No betting allowed for participants
Un-Australian! Is un-Australian hyphenated? I don't know how to spell it. I assume that mean I use it the proper amount. Which is to say, this is the first time I've used it.

Choc said:
imma try something new

what are we playing this weekend ausgaf

1. Driver SF
2. Wallabies Rugby Challenge
3. hrm dunno

edit: given that parramatta is going to win the wooden spoon his avatar does not deserve hot chicks

change the kangaroo head to a choc :p
Has anyone tried Rugby Challenge yet? Verdict?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Clipper said:

Perfectly Acceptable.

Schnitter and Parma are two of the worst naming conventions ever invented in this country and we should all actually be ashamed of ourselves.

Choc

Banned
FallbackPants said:
Un-Australian! Is un-Australian hyphenated? I don't know how to spell it. I assume that mean I use it the proper amount. Which is to say, this is the first time I've used it.

Has anyone tried Rugby Challenge yet? Verdict?

initial impression is 1000x better than rwc game

Frawdder

As a South Australian I have never heard a Schnitzel referred to as a "Schnitty" or a Parmigiana as a "Parmi" until it was mentioned in this thread. No wonder everyone makes fun of us.

Top Bottom