• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

What I'm most looking forward to in the special is I think every U7 and U6 fighter will have their fights solidified for the next few episodes.

Gohan vs. Frieza and Frost. (Cabba or Piccolo may join this fight)
Goku vs. Jiren
Vegeta and Kyabe vs. Toppo (I expect Vegeta to tell Cabba to help Gohan fight Frieza and Frost)
17 vs. Dyspo?
18 vs. U6 Namekian #1
Caulifla vs. U3 fighters or U2
Kale vs. U3 fighters or U2
Namekian #2 helping out Frost when he fights Piccolo.
Hit vs. U3 probably or U2

How is it a secret if you just told us
In order for it to remain a secret, we have to die. :(

What I'm most looking forward to in the special is I think every U7 and U6 fighter will have their fights solidified for the next few episodes.

Gohan vs. Frieza and Frost. (Cabba or Piccolo may join this fight)
Goku vs. Jiren
Vegeta and Kyabe vs. Toppo (I expect Vegeta to tell Cabba to help Gohan fight Frieza and Frost)
17 vs. Dyspo?
18 vs. U6 Namekian #1
Caulifla vs. U3 fighters or U2
Kale vs. U3 fighters or U2
Namekian #2 helping out Frost when he fights Piccolo.
Hit vs. U3 probably or U2

In order for it to remain a secret, we have to die. :(

Jesus Christ please let Piccolo get some eliminations before he gets eliminated because of Gohan's stupidity.

Blues1990

I know this would never happen in a million years, but I wished Team Four Star was brought on to do a comical dub of Super Dragon Ball Z.

How is it a secret if you just told us

StarTrekChess.jpg

Don't worry guys. If Piccolo goes out protecting Gohan, it'll give the show more time to focus on the teacher-student relationship we all want.

Vegeta and Cabba.

ElyrionX

The marketing has hyped up Ribrianne as one of the big contenders, she's not a nobody.

Also I guess you completely missed the part where they said they are saving their stamina because this is a marathon, not a sprint. Blue drains them, so they don't want to get tired before the final fights. They're still using Blue when they need to.

I do agree that they took too long to get through the fodder though, but at least we're pretty much done with that.

Done with fodder? There's a ton of fodder left. You think there are actually 33 fighters worth giving a damn about?

No, I didn't miss the part about the stamina drain of blue. But which fights have they actually won without going blue? They barely achieved anything in base or SSJ form and seems like they always resorted to blue to finish the fight which implies if they had just gone blue drom the start, they wouldn't have to waste all that energy doing meaningless sparring.

The point is, the writing is absolute shit in this show. And someone else already pointed out the issue with whatshername. If she's supposed to be strong, they certainly have not made it look that way thus far, which is once again a result of the shit writing.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
No, I didn't miss the part about the stamina drain of blue. But which fights have they actually won without going blue? They barely achieved anything in base or SSJ form and seems like they always resorted to blue to finish the fight which implies if they had just gone blue drom the start, they wouldn't have to waste all that energy doing meaningless sparring.

vqP35jt.gif

surprised to hear people like LatAm Cabba huh, can't wait to hear him
Expecting U3 to be cool when their ultimate strategy was beaten in the first episode and their strongest modified humans was casually knocked out by base cabbage

Also since The Doctor
is controlling the robots we may get something
that was some bullshit, still mad about it

Toppo better destroy Cabba for all his previous f*ck-ups

Done with fodder? There's a ton of fodder left. You think there are actually 33 fighters worth giving a damn about?
I said "pretty much done", as in I'm sure not all of the fighters left will be important in anyway, but probably only some are fodder. Keep in mind that of that 33 we have the 7 of U7, the 7 of U6, the 3 of U11 and then we have Ribrianne, one of the writers said we should keep an eye out for the guy with the mustache from U2, we know that Jimeze is strong and they've done a bit of build up for the bug dudes from U4.
So that's 22 of the 33 that are seemingly of at least some importance, beyond that some of the others could surprise us.
The only people Goku has taken out in Blue are the Dangerous Trio (and that guy in the first tournament episode if you want to count him using Blue to get out of the bear hug), same goes for Vegeta + him pushing Magetta off the ring while Blue. Most of their wins are in base and SSJ. Goku and Vegeta aren't even hurt yet, so they're are doing just fine.
You're also ignoring the fact that this is Goku and Vegeta, they love a good fight, just going Blue to wipe a ton of people out with no fight would go against who they are.

The point is, the writing is absolute shit in this show. And someone else already pointed out the issue with whatshername. If she's supposed to be strong, they certainly have not made it look that way thus far, which is once again a result of the shit writing.
She went toe to toe with 17 and destroyed his barrier with a single blow.

Slaythe

I mean, 17 showed 0 concern and was rather sure he'd be able to win this despite what he saw.

So it might have been another case of holding back tm.
He was role playing and having fun.

Know what I realized? Vegeta, unlike every other person we've seen trapped by the Mafuba, looked completely unaffected by it. Why wasn't he remotely as exhausted or disturbed by such a thing occurring?

Remember when Whis put Vegeta and Goku inside his staff? Maybe the whole time Vegeta has been trying to master whatever it is they learned in there, taking things to a whole other level, and he's finally now at that moment? I've even seen a video implying Vegeta's body moved on its own, the very thing Whis always told him he needed to master, and that even Beerus himself hadn't totally mastered.

Vegeta's body reacted on instinct when Ribrianne came at him with her attack a number of episodes ago. I don't think that was simply nothing, or Vegeta not attacking her because of how weird she looked. His body was telling him to not try to challenge the attack directly.

yo they actually used 'pezones' lmao

And yeah Cabba's voice is good. Can't wait to hear the others.

I wonder if they'll censor Videl's fight against Spopovich in Kai's next episode...
I'm still not sure if 17 released the barrier in that scene or if ribrianne broke it
Thanks to your avatar I realized Shantsa has the same type of eyes as Zeno

the foreshadowing is too strong!

Skeeter49

Everyone who is disturbed about the mafuba is disturbed because they had no clue of it's existence, and that such a weak opponent could use it against them.

Frost actually got his cool back relatively fast all things considering.

Vegeta knew about the mafuba meaning the surprise factor was gone, and he was pretty pissed when he got out.

Everyone who is disturbed about the mafuba is disturbed because they had no clue of it's existence, and that such a weak opponent could use it against them.

Frost actually got his cool back relatively fast all things considering.

Vegeta knew about the mafuba meaning the surprise factor was gone, and he was pretty pissed when he got out.

Plus Vegeta lived through a lot, he almost died a lot, he died, he came back to live, he was in a fusion with Goku. Guess Vegeta is already used to shit like this, yet Frost and Zamasu never died, so its basically a very new experience to them

Watching the NEP again and I have a feeling that Piccolo is on the ground in that last shot of Frost.

Saturday can't come soon enough. I want to get this over with.

I don't think Piccolo is gonna go out before, at least, interacting with the universe 6 Namekians.

Which, I don't know, maybe they could squeeze that in, but I don't see it happening.

Gokario

This week: Episode 108.

Next week: No DB Super Episode. One hour One Piece special.

Oct 8th: One hour Dragon Ball Super special (109 and 110). No new One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom