• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daingurse

I just want the fight to be exciting instead of "oh shit he's just fucking STRONK"

I'd rather Jiren be a standard brick, over an OP Dojutsu user. Got my fill of that shit from Naruto. Kurapika is of course an exception lol. HxH handles that shit much better.

caliph95

There's more than Sharingan BS in the world ya know

I'd rather Jiren be a standard brick, over an OP Dojutsu user. Got my fill of that shit from Naruto. Kurapika is of course an exception lol. HxH handles that shit much better.
It's because it doesn't turn Kurapica into a God

Also I make jokes about Jiren being boring but rather have him be a brick with a personality than not

Though a hidden power could be interesting as long as it doesn't undermine that

Daingurse

It's because it doesn't turn Kurapica into a God

Also I make jokes about Jiren being boring but rather have him be a brick with a personality than not

Though a hidden power could be interesting as long as it doesn't undermine that

Hopefully if he has some special ability it won't. I really do like the simplicity of Jiren's strength. I would honestly just like him to be strong as fuck with no real gimmicks.

Gokario

It's his Suupa Hero hype eyes, like the fighting spirit ones in Hajime no Ippo.

1289208-vlcsnap_43550.png

I wonder what Superman would do in a situation like this, utterly powerless in the face of Zeno and the angels. I'd imagine he'd try to convince them but if that didn't work I don't know what his next move would be, Zeno might just blow his universe up on the spot of started refusing to fight.

caliph95

I wonder what Superman would do in a situation like this, utterly powerless in the face of Zeno and the angels. I'd imagine he'd try to convince them but if that didn't work I don't know what his next move would be, Zeno might just blow his universe up on the spot of started refusing to fight.
He would get erased for defying and trying to stop the tournament saving people from elimination and ruining the tournament for Zeno

DarkKyo

Speaking of, wtf was going on with his eye in the newest episode?
qjyp2Dx.png

Surprised nobody else here has suggested that his power could be tied to black holes. At least that's the feeling I get from his eye. Maybe something to do with gravity influencing ki(since black hole gravity effects light)?

Ashodin

Surprised nobody else here has suggested that his power could be tied to blackholes. At least that's the feeling I get from his eye. Maybe something to do with gravity influencing ki(since black hole gravity effects light)?

Maybe that's why Goku is DRAWN to him AYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Style

Banned
Does anyone have those OPM edits with Tenshinhan and Jiren saying "Kikoho" and "Get lost" instead of "Ok"? I never saved them and been searching for ages for it.

masako speculated that jiren's weakness is that he can only focus and fight 1 person.z

That would be so "Toei":

After Beerus and Whis said Teamwork is important yada yada yada, it would make sense that they said it, cause Jiren can only fight one person at once.

But maybe Jiren is 4th wall breaking and use other Anime-character strength? See him using 3 swords in the special :p

Ingeniero

The mouse GoD looks so shady... I'm intrigued.
Also I'm very dissapointed in the clown GoD, had so much potetial but he is so boring so far....

About the eliminations:
All the U7 bald fighters will lose first.
Piccolo is next, good bye green baldie, you won't be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom