• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus revealed - Amazon exclusive

Unfortunately this is a US thing only.

You'd need to contact Rising Star Games for anything related to the European side of things :)

this is coming to Europe?

oh wow.....im seriously in shock. For months I've been pissed off thinking I was stuck with a region locked Euro 3DS and being locked out of this game. I imported 999 and have been so angry about not being able to get this.....

...but now I just can't believe this is happening.omg.

Lusankya

Trophy list is out there, and Belisarius says they got spoilers in em, so be mindful of that!

Just looked at them and I think two of them are a little bit spoilery, nothing major though.

If anyone is interested I can post the spoiler free version of the trophies.

Edit: However the trophies itself aren't anything special and I guess someone could find the titles of e.g. the character endings to be small spoilers, too. So it's probably not worth it.

bender

What time is it?
I know others have said it, but thanks for being hands on with us. It's really nice to see companies working with the customers like this. It makes it all the easier to love Aksys :)

Amen to this. Thank you Akselziys!

As an aside, Amazon support finally got back to me via email with this:

"I've checked into the promotional offer on the manufacturer's website. While Amazon.com is an authorized dealer of 'Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward' we are not a participating dealer for this particular promotion."

I feel lucky to have Akselziys helping out. :)

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Hmm, the birdy's care takers are deciding whether to say something today or Monday, but hopefully sooner than later :D!

Can never trust a bird in a gas mask...
haha jk

I hope it will be a demo! I've already seen the OVA so I'm fine to wait longer to see it in English. I just want to play the demo already!!

So what's the announcement? ;D

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
*Chirp Chirp* Seems the birdie is awake and talking now ;)

http://www.aksysgames.com/2012/09/2...-last-reward-pre-bonus-offer-gets-a-new-life/

He said:

5482C.png

Birdy said:
1629__700x240_vlr_watch_packaging_v2_0.jpg

INOCULATION PROGRAM EXTENDED: Officials Will Produce Another Limited Batch

“VLR” infection spreads quickly, prompting officials to produce more inoculation devices

IDO Quarantine Zone Tau, Los Angeles, CA — Despite the best efforts of our analysts and scientists to track and contain the infection known as “VLR,” the virus has spread quicker than anticipated. Cases have been reported throughout the continental United States, and government officials have called this “an epidemic of mass proportions that could reach ‘bubonic plague’ levels.”

Currently, supplies from the initial opt-in inoculation program have been completely depleted. We have determined that we will be able to produce another very limited supply of inoculation devices which will be made available sometime Friday, September 28, 2012. Due to the high demand for these devices, we must warn all citizens to avoid auction sites or black market operators, so as to ensure effective treatment against “VLR.” We also ask that those seeking these devices review the following:

Pre-order bonuses will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.

If you ordered a pre-order bundle prior to the “first wave”:

Those who have pre-ordered prior to “first wave” of pre-order bonuses will still receive the bundle. This means that if you placed your pre-order prior to September 17th, 2012, you will receive the watch. Do not cancel and re-order.

For those who pre-ordered a “standard edition” after the “first wave” sold out:

This pre-order bonus offer is not retroactive. Purchasers must cancel their “standard edition” order and pre-order the “pre-order bonus bundle” when it becomes available on September 28, 2012.

*For further inquiries, please refer to Amazon.com or speak with an Amazon representative.

Now the bigger question is, what random LED color do you hope you'll get? Red, green, or blue? :O

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Oh yes ! I have another shot!

Just make sure to keep an eagle eye on Amazon all day Friday, so you can pre-order as soon as they go up!

I'll also try and post to let everyone know once Amazon puts them up as well :)

I hope everyone that wanted one can get one :D!

Just make sure to keep an eagle eye on Amazon all day Friday, so you can pre-order as soon as they go up!

Tears

I'm so happy. There's no way I'll let myself miss it this time.

THANK YOU AKSYS!!

Busaiku

Argh, I really hope I don't miss this...
DO NOT PUT IT UP BETWEEN 10 AM AND 4 PM CST

Does all day mean 24 hours or business hours or something else?

Zeranium

Best news I've heard all day :D!
Will be alert on Friday.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Argh, I really hope I don't miss this...
DO NOT PUT IT UP BETWEEN 10 AM AND 4 PM CST

Does all day mean 24 hours or business hours or something else?

We can't give an exact time, since it's up to Amazon to post it, but I'd lean towards the afternoon as to when they might put it up, but I can't say for sure.

So best to keep your eyes on it or to this thread all Friday :3

Thanks so much!!

I was one of the few lucky ones to have gotten one during the first wave but this is great for those who missed it.

Hope everyone who missed out gets one this time around. :)

Wii Tank

Is there any hope for this bonus to come to Canada? I've managed to get 3 of my friends hooked on 999 and we're all really stoked about Virtue's Last Reward and the preorder watches.

If they aren't coming here, do you know if there is a chance they will be a standalone purchase?

Due to the high demand for these devices, we must warn all citizens to avoid auction sites or black market operators, so as to ensure effective treatment against “VLR.”

Hah, make it available to those of us outside America then.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Is there any hope for this bonus to come to Canada? I've managed to get 3 of my friends hooked on 999 and we're all really stoked about Virtue's Last Reward and the preorder watches.

If they aren't coming here, do you know if there is a chance they will be a standalone purchase?

Unfortunately there aren't any plans at this time :(
Though we tried our best >.<

Your best bet would to be to use a middle man service, or to ask a friend or family member in the states to either order for you or ask to have things sent to their address and then having them send the package to you directly.

Akselziys,
I preordered on 9/18, but preordered "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with Pre order bonus item)" and not the standard one. Do you know if I should be good because it says preorder item or is the date what matters and not the item name?

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Akselziys,
I preordered on 9/18, but preordered "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with Pre order bonus item)" and not the standard one. Do you know if I should be good because it says preorder item or is the date what matters and not the item name?

As long as your pre-order item says it comes with the pre-order, it should technically be good.

But go ahead and PM me your Amazon email address and order number and we can double check with Amazon as well :)

Golbez

Yeeees! Just the news I wanted to come home to today. I put in an order on the 19th just in case a new offer showed up and it was once again retroactive, but since it isn't I'll just cancel that one and camp my computer on the 28th.

Roland

Are the bracelets divided evenly between 3DS and Vita? Or will there be more for one system? Perhaps there will be a better chance of getting in on the new pre orders?

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
And now a word from our feathered friend!

5482C.png

Birdy said:
Hey guys! Remember to mark your calendars!

T-minus 2 days until Amazon offers the VLR pre-order watch bundles again!

Make sure to watch Amazon like a hawk on Friday, 9/28, to guarantee your pre-order!

As usual, the bird speaks much wisdom!

Remember to pre-order from Amazon come Friday if you want a watch! :D

Can I somehow just order the watch or do I have to pre-order the game?

Also, Mr Birdie.....will this bundle even ship to Australia? Please say it will!

Astra

Or Canada?

Pwease?

It seems Amazon.com will ship this to Canada. I put in a preorder with my Canadian address, and it went through. It was after this I learned the bonus was already gone, so I cancelled it.

Hopefully it'll still be shipping to Canada with the bundle, but even if it doesn't, I have a friend in the US who can forward it on to me.

Can I somehow just order the watch or do I have to pre-order the game?

Also, Mr Birdie.....will this bundle even ship to Australia? Please say it will!

Would be nice if you could order just the watch, but I'd imagine you can't.
Unless you wait until after launch, and then get it on Ebay.

If Amazon.com ships it to Canada, maybe they'll ship it there, too! Probably cost a lot in shipping, but worth it!

It seems Amazon.com will ship this to Canada. I put in a preorder with my Canadian address, and it went through. It was after this I learned the bonus was already gone, so I cancelled it.

I believe the non-bundle version ships to Canada, but the one with the watch will not. This was the case before as I tried both when the bonus was available earlier. One WOULD ship, the other wouldn't. Sad, I know.

Top Bottom