• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus revealed - Amazon exclusive

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Just a friendly feathered reminder!

5482C.png

Birdy said:
Only one day left until the pre-order Zero-induced madness begins!

Make sure to mark your calendars for tomorrow, 9/28, as the day when VLR watch bundle pre-orders begin on Amazon anew!

Remember to watch Amazon like a bir... err... hawk tomorow, so you can guarantee getting a watch before they sell out once more! :)

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Do we know what time this is going to happen tomorrow?

That'll be up to Amazon, but we're thinking maybe in the early afternoon.

We'll be sure to let everyone know when it goes up though.

But make sure to keep tabs on Amazon regardless to be safe :)

Astra

That'll be up to Amazon, but we're thinking maybe in the early afternoon.

We'll be sure to let everyone know when it goes up though.

But make sure to keep tabs on Amazon regardless to be safe :)

I'll be F5'ing the shit out of Amazon!
Thankfully I have nothing to do tomorrow.

Ummm, if I preordered both versions of the game from Amazon AAAAAGES ago... am I good?

I remember reading on the first wave or pre-order bonus' that the watch was 1 per household. So you may end up only getting 1 watch even though you ordered 1 3DS copy and 1 vita copy.

Astra

I remember reading on the first wave or pre-order bonus' that the watch was 1 per household. So you may end up only getting 1 watch even though you ordered 1 3DS copy and 1 vita copy.

The 1 per household limit is shitty for some people. Sure you will get some people who will buy a bunch in the hopes of selling them at an inflated price with the bonus, but a friend of mine has himself and two roommates that want the game and bonus. So he has to ship two copies to other households to be able to get them.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware

That's fine. I don't need two. I preordered these when they first went up on Amazon, long before there was even a hint of a preorder bonus. I had originally intended to cancel one, a decision I was then putting off for a later date. We'll see.

Ramune

Me and a few others found out that if you pre-ordered both versions, you'll get two watches. That's all I need anyway. One to wear, the other to keep boxed up!

Jawmuncher

Caggers are all about those preorder items.
I know I was solid on that forum for like a year.
Hopefully though everyone who actually wants one can get one.
If someone is just grabbing it in the hope to sell it then shame on you.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
I think the pre-orders are back up?

It doesn't say with pre-order bonus though... Odd...

Checking with Amazon to confirm~

I just ordered the 3DS version with Bonus. I already ordered the Vita version back in August, but really want 2 Watches. Hopefully Green and Blue. Showing my Support for Aksys! :)

Edit: Only weird thing is that it says ships in One to Three Weeks..................

I didn't wait this time and pre ordered it. I am not sure if I'll keep it tho, just so many stuff I wanna buy with so little money. (I'll obviously get the game later on if I didn't get it now.)

Thing is, I ordered with a credit card when mine is expired and doesn't work anymore. This is why I didn't order it last time but I am pretty sure that I can put amazon gift cards on the order AFTER you pre order it so as long as I get a amazon card in the next few days than I'm good. (I hope it works like that, if not then I'm scewed for the pre order bonus.)

I LOVED 999, one of my favorite games (really book but whatever) of all times. So I can't wait to play this!

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
In for a 3DS copy too now. Just have to wait on that demo to decide which version I want to open and which one to shelve.

Was it ever announced if 3DS would be getting a demo?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Thing is, I ordered with a credit card when mine is expired and doesn't work anymore. This iswhy Ididn't order it last time but I am pretty sure that I can put amazon gift cards on the order AFTER you pre order it so as long as I get a amazon card in the next few days than I'm good. (I hope it works like that, if not then I'm scewed for the pre order bonus.)
It should work, I retroactively applied credit to my first order a few days after I made it since I had some from trading in a couple of games.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I've had the game preordered on Amazon since midday through September. I assume that means I'm in the clear for getting a copy on release day (it sure seems that way from my order page).

Ponn

Banned
Didn't know this sold out so fast. I had a Vita version preorder with the watch from the first batch. Really don't know why people wait when it comes to Amazon preorders, they don't charge till items ship so just order it, if you change your mind you can always cancel later.

Looks like 3DS version is almost out, says shipping in 2-3 weeks, usually means supply is low.

chrono01

Oh nooo but i needed it from Amazon Canada....

Amazon us wont ship to canada. Sad...

Yeah, oddly enough...they ship the Vita version to Canada with no issues. There's only a problem with the 3DS version [with bonus, the non-bonus one is able to be shipped here], which unfortunately, was the one I was planning on getting. :(

Oh well, Vita version it is [I don't even have a Vita...yet]! I just really want that watch. ~_~

hayejin

Didn't know this sold out so fast. I had a Vita version preorder with the watch from the first batch. Really don't know why people wait when it comes to Amazon preorders, they don't charge till items ship so just order it, if you change your mind you can always cancel later.

Looks like 3DS version is almost out, says shipping in 2-3 weeks, usually means supply is low.

You can update cart to 999 copies for both versions. I know you can't actually check out more than one but doesn't look like it's selling out fast.

Gorramit! The 3DS version won't ship to Canada?!

I feel so very sad and rejected now... :'<

Could someone be amazing and share a watch with a poor, unfortunate soul?

Yeah, oddly enough...they ship the Vita version to Canada with no issues. There's only a problem with the 3DS version [with bonus, the non-bonus one is able to be shipped here], which unfortunately, was the one I was planning on getting. :(

Oh well, Vita version it is [I don't even have a Vita...yet]! I just really want that watch. ~_~
I'm in the same boat. I don't have a Vita yet but I am pre-ordering a Vita copy of VLR to show my support and to get a watch. I am pre-ordering a 3DS copy too, but that's from a local retailer.

cacildo

That´s amazing since, obviously, just my luck, 3ds version was my only choice.

That´s ok, ill get it without the watch later.

But it was all pretty fun overall!

chrono01

I'm in the same boat. I don't have a Vita yet but I am pre-ordering a Vita copy of VLR to show my support and to get a watch. I am pre-ordering a 3DS copy too, but that's from a local retailer.

Haha, it's funny you mention that. I also have the 3DS on pre-order! I guess we're just a couple of die-hard Canadian fans, huh? >:)

It is a bit perplexing, though, why the Vita version [+ bonus] can be shipped here without issues, as well as the Standard 3DS version. However, when you attempt to purchase the + Bonus version, the site locks you out if you're not in the US. o_O

Oh well. Some things are beyond my understanding, I 'spose. I have made peace with this.

Mzo

It is a bit perplexing, though, why the Vita version [+ bonus] can be shipped here without issues, as well as the Standard 3DS version. However, when you attempt to purchase the + Bonus version, the site locks you out if you're not in the US. o_O
It probably sold out and they haven't updated the site to reflect that yet.

chrono01

It probably sold out and they haven't updated the site to reflect that yet.

That doesn't seem to be the case, though, since after it gave me the error [that it couldn't be shipped to Canada] many others placed their orders. It seems to be an issue with Canada, and it only affects the 3DS version with the bonus. :(

Top Bottom