• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

This game deserved more goals.
LLShC.gif

Mory Dunz

That's a clear penalty on coutinho.

This is why people flop. Reffing makes their own problem. The shot came literally 0.5 sec later so I don't know they can't call the pen.

T-Rex.

Banned
That was a pen ffs. It's why I don't really give a shite when players dive (exaggerate) cos they rarely get the decision if they stay on their feet.

Amazing result for Arsenal, thursday is going to be fun. I hope we go for all out pace with Martial, Rashford and Lingard.

On one hand I'm happy that city is losing but on the other, this means no AFTV meltdowns...

"I'm not celebrating blud. You know he will get an extension off that result dont you fam? 1 result and he's here for another year. I'm disgusted fam. He should go whether we win or not, his time is up, he's a relic, WENGER OUT."

Condom

Ajax lost, if Feyenoord wins the next game they are finally champions of the Netherlands again after 17 years of waiting

Can't believe this is actually going on right now, hype!

TeddyBoy

Benteke again :lol

We made a few decent chances today but haven't done well with our finishing, only one shot on target isn't good enough.

Mory Dunz

I don't the non celebration was cause he played for liverpool. He was only there for a little bit.
Did he ever celebrate against Aston Villa

Top Bottom