• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda/ZeniMax puts up new teaser - [Up2: New Teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Fallout 4, I hope Bethesda keeps the changes Obsidian put in the game. New Vegas was an improvement in almost every way.

Considering how Skyrim turned out, I can't help but feel skeptical about Fallout 4.

You mean a critically acclaimed blockbuster that dominated the GOTY awards in 2011? That would be awful!

Absolutely gutted that this might not be Fallout afteralll
:(

Hanmik

a new teaser:

https://vine.co/v/bFldAQgTIr6

ZusNtDm.jpg

looks spooky..

iceatcs

Totally remind me of Last of Us Teaser. I can bet it is where they got influence from.

Anyway hurry up and show it, lol.

What reveals?

Nothing really, Just reveal old rumour about end of this May will have MS event likely show new xbox.

Hanmik

ok some long fetched stupid stuff from me..

Stephen Gray wrote a Poem called The Sunflower..

Poor sunflower, your
neck o stretched and
drooping to your feet

can´t see the mossies
can´t see your own
glory reflected around

sentenced to death
dropping seed in plastic
bags, it´s all over

like the hanged man
Pretoria Central
Wednesday dawn

Its´a poet about the Pretoria Central Prison in South Africa where they hung alot of prisoners.. the hanging man and sunflowers could be about this..
But how any of this is related to a game is beyond me... lol maybe Zwei is set in that area..

Another thing.. The Sunflower is the national flower of Ukraine, which was invaded by Germany during WW2, so maybe it´s something related to Wolfenstein..

Martian

ahhh it's Shawshank Redemption:The Game

bach in a prison

flowers that grow inside a prison, of course!

I have no idea

Corto

What reveals?

Nothing really, Just reveal old rumour about end of this May will have MS event likely show new xbox.

There were some rumors at the start of this week that two games for Durango would be revealed/hinted this week. A bit far fetched as revealing two games for a console that it's not yet officially revealed would be a bit awkward to do, but I just remembered that when I posted.

There were some rumors at the start of this week that two games for Durango would be revealed/hinted this week. A bit far fetched as revealing two games for a console that it's not yet officially revealed would be a bit awkward to do, but I just remembered that when I posted.

are you talking about this? because the reveals this week are unrelated, and i'm guessing one of them was fifa 14.

EVIL

ok some long fetched stupid stuff from me..

Stephen Gray wrote a Poem called The Sunflower..

Its´a poet about the Pretoria Central Prison in South Africa where they hung alot of prisoners.. the hanging man and sunflowers could be about this..
But how any of this is related to a game is beyond me... lol maybe Zwei is set in that area..

Another thing.. The Sunflower is the national flower of Ukraine, which was invaded by Germany during WW2, so maybe it´s something related to Wolfenstein..

damn.. deep stuff

Trick_GSF

Banned
"My precious little Moonbeam" (a holotape from Fallout 3) - Obviously referring to Sydney.

Still, irrelevant at this point I suppose, thanks to Hines tweet. Still, I tire of waiting for more Fallout.

Just what we need another 30Gb 6 hr hallway shooter. (if it is indeed Wolfenstein)

you figure they would've learned after the debacle Rage was.

*smh*

If it is Zwei I will be genuinely intrigued.

pa22word

It's Zwei.

It was originally announced a year or so ago as a realistic survival horror game.

This looks to fit the bill

...um it also fits wolfenstein pretty well too. RtCW featured an entire level where you fought nothing but evil zombies resurrected by the SS in an underground sewer system.

Right now it could be either one of them based on these teasers, but I'm leaning towards Wolfenstein given that they seem to be making it "reveal-ish" in nature, so I'm assuming this is all leading to an announcement of a game.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
...um it also fits wolfenstein pretty well too. RtCW featured an entire level where you fought nothing but evil zombies resurrected by the SS in an underground sewer system.

Right now it could be either one of them based on these teasers, but I'm leaning towards Wolfenstein given that they seem to be making it "reveal-ish" in nature, so I'm assuming this is all leading to an announcement of a game.
I'm leaning toward Wolfenstein because all signs point to it taking place during the timeframe of World War II.

pa22word

I'm leaning toward Wolfenstein because all signs point to it taking place during the timeframe of World War II.

This too, but it seems like the way they're handling this (being as cryptic as they are) makes it feel like it's for something they haven't announced yet, and Zwei doesn't really fit that bill.

Anteater

#TeamZwei, mikami seems to like live action stuff, the live action vanquish teaser, the original Resident evil live action sequences.

dude in the back seems to be wearing some really modern casual clothing

Like there was the MoonBeam cinema...

...there's a character in Fallout that is called Sunflower Summers. And you can read his diary too...

Maybe just coincidences.
Maybe not.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom