• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I guess their are a bunch of knockoffs on Amazon, but i'm going just hold off for the official one. Hope it's worth the wait and cashola.

Yeah I managed to get a legit one (I think...) but the exact one has been delisted from Amazon.ca since...

What exactly is your tick? I have been wondering about these things, but I only have a restless leg. Not sure if something like this would be a good distraction.

I like the flip switch a lot.

Because of my surgery I just had I can't really eat anymore so it's great for when watching TV

Lunar FC

What exactly is your tick? I have been wondering about these things, but I only have a restless leg. Not sure if something like this would be a good distraction.

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm going to respond anyway.

Mine is like unlatching and re-latching something.

I basically ruined my Movado's clasp from just constantly messing with it.

cl-hiddeploy2.jpg

Also ruined my car keys so that the damn thing opens super easy.

Fiat.keys2_.jpg

This cube doesn't really provide an alternative for this but hopefully it can subvert it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Yeah I managed to get a legit one (I think...) but the exact one has been delisted from Amazon.ca since...

I like the flip switch a lot.

Because of my surgery I just had I can't really eat anymore so it's great for when watching TV

If it was from Amazon, it was a knockoff. Apparently an ongoing problem with Kickstarter projects selling physical goods produced in China.

edit: Looks like Polygon just posted a story about this one in particular: http://www.polygon.com/2017/1/3/14157334/fidget-cube-delay-shippping-date

Xater

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm going to respond anyway.

Mine is like unlatching and re-latching something.

I basically ruined my Movado's clasp from just constantly messing with it.

cl-hiddeploy2.jpg

Also ruined my car keys so that the damn thing opens super easy.

Fiat.keys2_.jpg

This cube doesn't really provide an alternative for this but hopefully it can subvert it.

Oh I also totally do the car key thing. Maybe I should give a cube like this a try.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I just ruin every click pen I've ever owned by taking it apart and playing with the spring or click mechanism.

Every single one.

I backed that Fidget Cube Kickstarter so long ago and never heard anyone else talking about it until like this week. None of the real ones have shipped, so any on Amazon or in the wild are knockoffs.

Lunar FC

I don't back Kickstarters anymore but I'm totally buying one of those Fidget Cubes when they're a real shipping product.

The Kickstarter is over, you can order one on their site. Though who knows how long it might take to arrive. I heard about the product from this Polygon article which mentioned how the product has been experiencing delays.

Well now I've gone and ordered one to see if it can help with my nail biting problem.

Hitman is fun but I don't like being in the dark about how things play out. I do appreciate that the targets never seem to actually leave? Or at least, I haven't let the game run long enough for them to do so if they can.

Megasoum

Banned
Looks like the broken archive for Brad's stream is not on Youtube anymore... Hopefully that means that the fixed one is going up soon.

Jintor

Well now I've gone and ordered one to see if it can help with my nail biting problem.

Hitman is fun but I don't like being in the dark about how things play out. I do appreciate that the targets never seem to actually leave? Or at least, I haven't let the game run long enough for them to do so if they can.

the only one i know for sure leaves is in sapienza. I don't think the others ever flee the map.

komplanen

I know this is the wrong thread, but I don't want to necro bump some old ass dusty Hitman thread to ask one question: How does Hitman 2016 PC controls work? Are they good? I think GB has only played it with a controller, right?

I know this is the wrong thread, but I don't want to necro bump some old ass dusty Hitman thread to ask one question: How does Hitman 2016 PC controls work? Are they good? I think GB has only played it with a controller, right?

You're going to want to play it with a controller.

You know they havent done the second bonus mission in Hitman and the third is coming out this month
Yeah, they need to do the night time Marrakesh mission with the
awesome fortune teller kill
and I wish they'd record more elusive attempts. They sure did a lot though...

My tick is watching numbers go up.

Could they just put a counter on one of the faces that increments every time I click a button?

And then separately sell small machines that click the button for me?

def sim

I play Hitman with KBaM and I like it quite a bit. I rebound Hitman sense and menu to the unused buttons on my mouse and left everything else as is. Every action has its own key/button.

Ketch

its surprising how well the pistol works in hitman, GB crew never had much luck, but I fall back on "plan c" many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom