• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat 2 [Mafia] |OT| Electric Boogalove

Ty4on

Also, this is a super dumb argument. I don't regret not claiming yesterday. I saw no reason to. Ouro's scum read had exactly 0 to do with whether he was blocked or not. I was very particular to make sure that I always put forward that he probably was blocked as my first guess but that never actually said a single thing about his alignment.
Your read might not have changed, but your read was wrong.

Also, this is a super dumb argument. I don't regret not claiming yesterday. I saw no reason to. Ouro's scum read had exactly 0 to do with whether he was blocked or not. I was very particular to make sure that I always put forward that he probably was blocked as my first guess but that never actually said a single thing about his alignment.
If you're saying Ouro's scum read had nothing to do with being blocked for you, sure. You knew. But it WAS a piece for us. For me, not the biggest. But it was a piece. Don't go to the far end of the scale here. Strikes as disingenuous and for what?

Natiko

Banned
We would've known he wasn't bullshitting about being blocked. That kinda matters; many thought it was impossible for him to have been blocked twice in a row (scum hookers would look for the virgins) and that the claim was just something convenient to stay alive.
But does it really? The only way it changes the situation is if you don't believe Sorian's claim and think he's actually a scum hooker.

Sawneeks

Banned
We would've known he wasn't bullshitting about being blocked. That kinda matters; many thought it was impossible for him to have been blocked twice in a row (scum hookers would look for the virgins) and that the claim was just something convenient to stay alive.

why do you keep ignoring monkey?

So, Ty, now that you're back, are you going to address my examples of the chat-reports and speaking for Trigger or nah? What's that all about?

Darryl

Banned
Errr..did you really read the post? Because he didn't vote based on activity.

How would their claim have done anything to confirm Ouro's alignment?

I actually put time in D3 talking about things and they didn't all come up as Ouro being scum. Here I am talking about voting patterns and how they didn't condemn Ouro as scum. On D2, I looked at the patterns and thought it said Ouro and FEP were collaborating. I then went over it D3 and my conclusion was a third path: that Ouro might have been a useful idiot to the affair.

I said the exact opposite of that. I thought it looked like they were on a team. I brought this up and explained myself a bit ago in this post. My conclusion was that I didn't know whether it indicated they were on a team after all. At the time, I felt that there was something off. The voting patterns didn't make sense. If those two players were both town then they'd both not know each other were town therefore they'd want to lynch each other over themselves. Instead, they were acting kinda counter to that impulse. It felt like they were willing to let themselves get lynched over each other.

My intuition shut this down because I could only imagine the scenario in which they were both scum, and catching two separate scum teams day #2 felt bizarre given how shallow the entire argument for FEP/Kit felt. I don't think I understood the argument against Kit/FEP. A lot of it washed over on me and seemed trivial.

However, like I mentioned in this post:

I didn't think that the collusion might just be going one way and that Ouro might have been a useful idiot. That FEP might be sparing Ouro because Ouro was the last person willing to argue FEP out of the hole or possibly to argue themselves INTO the hole instead (but FEP couldn't sell them downhill because then Ouro would sell them downhill).

I came in later to say this:

Ouro's logic isn't wrong tho. It is possible with process of elimination to have used this to clear them once town has a good idea what scum PRs are there. That is how I would have used it.

If we had any proof whatsoever that he was telling the truth, I would think it was lean town. But we don't. And all of the other wrenches thrown into this makes it seem like a bad gamble to take by givin them another chance.

I think I might have attempted to swerve the votes if we had proof that Ouro was telling the truth. Sorian/Saw had the proof. My train of thought here isn't THAT hard to follow.

Ty4on

So, Ty, now that you're back, are you going to address my examples of the chat-reports and speaking for Trigger or nah? What's that all about?
Are you talking about me posting his read?

I figured it fitted the conversation at the time. Trigger's activity is very on/off. He'll be gone for long stretches of time and suddenly posts a fair bit in our chat. I figured - seeing her seemingly wasn't active at the point and I liked his reads last night - that I might as well post them.

Ty4on

But does it really? The only way it changes the situation is if you don't believe Sorian's claim and think he's actually a scum hooker.
No?

The thing giving me doubt Ouro was town was partly that weird claim. It didn't make sense for him to be blocked twice which is why I speculated we had a jailor or something.

Sawneeks

Banned

Since everyone seemed to just not acknowledge it:

Thank you!

I've been trying to wrap my head around it as well and I don't get it. Claiming yesterday wouldn't have done anything except get our role out so Scum know who we are and I explained multiple times over that Day Phase why I thought Ouro was scum regardless of him being blocked or not. Claiming changes none of those examples and I don't understand why it's so heinous that we didn't.

I still want to know how claiming changes any of those things I said. We claim and what? KK's broad reads lists suddenly look better and Ouro just being there and not scum hunting is suddenly excused?

Long posts...

Monkey's post aren't even that long. :p

Are you talking about me posting his read?

I figured it fitted the conversation at the time. Trigger's activity is very on/off. He'll be gone for long stretches of time and suddenly posts a fair bit in our chat. I figured - seeing her seemingly wasn't active at the point and I liked his reads last night - that I might as well post them.

Well, I'll keep this short for you:

You said before that you didn't report out. Now you're saying you did. Why the shift? And why not just explain before? Why the evasion? You can read the thread; you can read my posts.

So here's the thing about this Darryl/Sorian situation:

It's a bad faith argument to say the roleblock veracity was either the ONLY reason to go ahead and lynch OK and it's bad faith to say it didn't have any bearing AT ALL. Working from these extremes isn't going to get us anywhere but into another of the back-and-forth shouting matches that have kind of dominated this game. Devil's in the details, guys.

But I'm out for a bit; shout all you want. For now:

Vote: Trigger

Natiko

Banned
No?

The thing giving me doubt Ouro was town was partly that weird claim. It didn't make sense for him to be blocked twice which is why I speculated we had a jailor or something.
The thing giving me doubt about Ouro being Town was his complete lack of doing anything until his ass was on the line so perhaps my perception is skewed. Finding out a town duo with no extra insight thought Ouro was scummy enough to block him twice wouldn't suddenly make me think "ah yes, Ouro is town how could I not see it before" lol

Ty4on

Well, I'll keep this short for you:

You said before that you didn't report out. Now you're saying you did. Why the shift? And why not just explain before? Why the evasion? You can read the thread; you can read my posts.
I don't understand what you're saying..

When did I say I didn't report out?
I didn't read your post so I didn't respond. It's faster to skim longer posts, especially when they're mostly summarizing stuff.

Darryl

Banned
Did you read the post I quoted? Why am I looking at nin, Trigger, and Xbro? If you think it's low activity then I think you're blind or full of shit.

To dumb it down for you though, I can't be bandwagoning someone else's idea when I've already put forward my scum reads and then they also fall into a different scummy behavior that I wasn't pursuing.

I see what you're talking about but I don't even understand what your intentions are here. I'm still confused. My points are still valid. You were pushing activity as a scum tell which is low-hanging fruit that feels desperate at this point. Everything I've said still stands. I never accused you of bandwagoning per se. Like, my scum read on you wasn't "Sorian is bandwagoning!". I said that you were pushing a lynch on a basis of low activity, which is true. I was just on my phone and I looked up to the posts. Found the one where you mentioned activity. Followed the trail of thought. Saw the activity angle stemmed from hey_monkey. I didn't say your reads were bandwagoning hey_monkey, just your angle of low activity. That honestly makes it worse.

Ty4on

The thing giving me doubt about Ouro being Town was his complete lack of doing anything until his ass was on the line so perhaps my perception is skewed. Finding out a town duo with no extra insight thought Ouro was scummy enough to block him twice wouldn't suddenly make me think "ah yes, Ouro is town how could I not see it before" lol
A wise player once said:
"Lynch all the scummy people and you'll end up with only scum left"

Natiko

Banned
A wise player once said:
So you're saying lynching kitsune was a mistake?🤔

I get what you mean, but I feel like there's a difference between someone who's playstyle is just naturally erratic and feels scummy as opposed to someone that was purposefully being dodgy for two day phases.

Ty4on

Yeah, I'd like to hear from Trigger. The issue raised at the end of last day phase and revisited at the beginning here wasn't answered, of Ty talking for Trigger, and Ty's weirdly snarky/defensive "I didn't actually ask you" remark when I provided posts doesn't address but instead deflects. And Trigger skated in, dropped a little bit, and skated back out. I'll give Ty the pass because he's moving but Trigger can come in and speak and theorize and unpack and yet what's happening there?
It's snarky, but I mean it. Answering for AB there made it look like you were a teammate. I'm asking AB stuff because I'm trying to read him.

Ty4on

So you're saying lynching kitsune was a mistake?🤔

I get what you mean, but I feel like there's a difference between someone who's playstyle is just naturally erratic and feels scummy as opposed to someone that was purposefully being dodgy for two day phases.
Ask yourself if they're trying to look townie. Most scum will try. Townies just DGAF.

I wasn't 100% sold Ouro wasn't scum (though I got more sure near the end, those last few were quite pure), but he had done enough townie stuff (like genuinely townie, not easily copied) for me to read him as town with the FEP interaction bring the main one.

Natiko

Banned
Ask yourself if they're trying to look townie. Most scum will try. Townies just DGAF.

I wasn't 100% sold Ouro wasn't scum (though I got more sure near the end, those last few were quite pure), but he had done enough townie stuff (like genuinely townie, not easily copied) for me to read him as town with the FEP interaction bring the main one.
I feel like that only holds up for newer players though. There are plenty of veteran players that will not bother to try and look Town regardless or will switch up their playstyle just for the sake of it.

Ty4on

I feel like that only holds up for newer players though. There are plenty of veteran players that will not bother to try and look Town regardless or will switch up their playstyle just for the sake of it.
I guess. I can't remember coming across that, but I might have.

But I digress, why are you voting Crimson and Sophia? I agree we probably have scum voting kitsune, but their votes were pretty decisive. They've also put down decent effort imo.

Ty4on

I kinda see where you're going. I don't have anything conclusive for why I think they're town, but they just seem to put a bit too much effort.

Natiko

Banned
I guess. I can't remember coming across that, but I might have.

But I digress, why are you voting Crimson and Sophia? I agree we probably have scum voting kitsune, but their votes were pretty decisive. They've also put down decent effort imo.
In what manner would you say they were decisive? While they did mention concerns about kitsune at earlier points neither made much noise with their votes, nor did they actively push for a kit lynch. Then D3 they very much just sat on the sidelines for the most part not really engaging. It feels to me like they made their presence felt early on and have been coasting off of that since. Combine that with the likelihood of a bus on kitsune plus thinking at least one scum was probably on the Orb lynch and the result is three days of voting activity that doesn't make me feel great combined with their actual play since the mid point of D2 being underwhelming. Like I said, I don't think they're scum with Kark/Xbro and my argument fits them just about as well. I just lean more towards Crimson/Sophia at this point.

I kinda see where you're going. I don't have anything conclusive for why I think they're town, but they just seem to put a bit too much effort.
A wise player once said:

Ty4on

In what manner would you say they were decisive? While they did mention concerns about kitsune at earlier points neither made much noise with their votes, nor did they actively push for a kit lynch. Then D3 they very much just sat on the sidelines for the most part not really engaging. It feels to me like they made their presence felt early on and have been coasting off of that since. Combine that with the likelihood of a bus on kitsune plus thinking at least one scum was probably on the Orb lynch and the result is three days of voting activity that doesn't make me feel great combined with their actual play since the mid point of D2 being underwhelming. Like I said, I don't think they're scum with Kark/Xbro and my argument fits them just about as well. I just lean more towards Crimson/Sophia at this point.

Sorry for being unclear. They were decisive because kitsune barely lead for most of the day and those two votes didn't move. If they had voted elsewhere that could've saved kitsune.

Sophia

Sorian and Sawneeks confirming Ouro would have made me feel better about both pairs, but I guess I can understand if they felt he was the scummy?

Natiko

Banned
Sorry for being unclear. They were decisive because kitsune barely lead for most of the day and those two votes didn't move. If they had voted elsewhere that could've saved kitsune.
I don't believe Crimson was available again that day and Sophia made a point of saying she was voting with her partner and that his suspicions were a key reason why. Without Crimson being available it's hard to say one way or the other how convinced they were at the time.

Who would you say is the scum on that lynch if not them?

Ty4on

I don't believe Crimson was available again that day and Sophia made a point of saying she was voting with her partner and that his suspicions were a key reason why. Without Crimson being available it's hard to say one way or the other how convinced they were at the time.

Who would you say is the scum on that lynch if not them?

Me

I'm not really sure actually. I also think it's possible only townies voted for them.

Burbeting

Banned
starsketch & absolutbro (3)
natiko
franconp
crimsonfist
nomadic sparks

rac & acohrs (1)
sawneeks

trigger & ty4on (1)
sorian
hey_monkey

natiko & nomadic sparks (1)
nin1000

darryl & nin1000 (1)
sorian
nomadic sparks

sawneeks & sorian (2)
acohrs
darryl

crimsonfist & sophia (1)
natiko

Sophia

Vote: Starsketch

Partly due to process of elimination, I don't feel like there's anything their pair has done that looks townie. I know Star's always like this, which makes it hard to tell if she's just being herself, but you also have the revolving door partner, and Absolut also not looking great, especially with yesterday's voting.

Vote: Starsketch

Sorian

Banned
Your read might not have changed, but your read was wrong.

If you're saying Ouro's scum read had nothing to do with being blocked for you, sure. You knew. But it WAS a piece for us. For me, not the biggest. But it was a piece. Don't go to the far end of the scale here. Strikes as disingenuous and for what?

Sorry, I was off to take a nap to see if I could sleep away some of the sickness so I typed that out real quick. I understand that it formed a small piece of other people's reads. Here's the thing though, no one in particular cited the roleblock as their main reason for lynching Ouro, or even a top reason, it was always an extra though. I told you all countless times to consider the angle of a town hooker and you all snapped at me each time. The talk of "why would they block the same person twice" was never much of a knock on Ouro but more on the eventual finding of the roleblocker.

Could you accuse me of waiting so that I didn't distract from the Ouro lynch? Probably, I had a solid read there and I saw no reason to stick my head out when he was already struggling to spin it around anywhere. You got the claim today because I was left with a much bigger list of suspects now and the cards needed to be on the table to make sense.

I see what you're talking about but I don't even understand what your intentions are here. I'm still confused. My points are still valid. You were pushing activity as a scum tell which is low-hanging fruit that feels desperate at this point. Everything I've said still stands. I never accused you of bandwagoning per se. Like, my scum read on you wasn't "Sorian is bandwagoning!". I said that you were pushing a lynch on a basis of low activity, which is true. I was just on my phone and I looked up to the posts. Found the one where you mentioned activity. Followed the trail of thought. Saw the activity angle stemmed from hey_monkey. I didn't say your reads were bandwagoning hey_monkey, just your angle of low activity. That honestly makes it worse.

That's the issue though, well a lot of issues. First off, pretending that low activity is a low hanging fruit and thus isn't going to get us to our goal is disingenuous. You've been scum reading me all game and really, if I do anything, you'd probably spin it to be bad. The other bigger issue here is that you found a post you didn't like. Looked back for the context and then stopped when you had enough to spin it negatively. Nevermind that there was still more context and you find that the low activity is a smaller part of a bigger issue.

Sorian

Banned
I feel like the Star lynch is a shot in the dark. I honestly do. There could be scum behind that door but it's more likely to be town (on the basis of pure numbers which is an argument I hate but when there is nothing to read it's kind of true). What do we even gain if it's wrong?

franconp

I feel like the Star lynch is a shot in the dark. I honestly do. There could be scum behind that door but it's more likely to be town (on the basis of pure numbers which is an argument I hate but when there is nothing to read it's kind of true). What do we even gain if it's wrong?

The same as with any other lynch?

What lynch would actually gives us info if it's a mislynch?

Natiko

Banned
It's not my preferred choice either. That being said it does have the positive note of weeding out a non-entity that is at best a null. Who do you lean scum on at this point? I feel like I only know nin/darryl are on your list but no others (could just be faulty memory).

Sorian

Banned
The same as with any other lynch?

What lynch would actually gives us info if it's a mislynch?

Your an odd one to come at this angle. Isn't your whole theory that I'm scum protecting my last teammate Star? If you're wrong on either of us, it blows that whole guess up. But you're actually the only one I really have an answer for. Everyone else just seems like they want to check Star. If she is town then that sucks, back to the drawing board, nothing gained or lost and similarly, if she flips scum, I'd beat people would only look at today's interactions and that's it. Her team has been a nonentity.

It's not my preferred choice either. That being said it does have the positive note of weeding out a non-entity that is at best a null. Who do you lean scum on at this point? I feel like I only know nin/darryl are on your list but no others (could just be faulty memory).

My list is nin/Darryl, Ty/Trigger, and Kark/Xbro. Personally, I'm not as sold on Kark and Xbro because I still like Xbro's interactions but Kark drags it down and it's clear that Xbro's vote on kitsune was shit and well within the range of a bus. I know you are looking for my opinion on Sophia and Crimson and, I'm not sure. They built up a lot of good will day 1 with me and I think they handled kitsune perfectly from a town perspective but I still see it here and there where Crimson asks questions for the sake of asking, either because it's already been answered or he doesn't end up doing much with the answer and Sophia is definitely letting him take the lead. So, really I don't know. I have them leaning back and forth at the drop of a hat.

franconp

Your an odd one to come at this angle. Isn't your whole theory that I'm scum protecting my last teammate Star? If you're wrong on either of us, it blows that whole guess up. But you're actually the only one I really have an answer for. Everyone else just seems like they want to check Star. If she is town then that sucks, back to the drawing board, nothing gained or lost and similarly, if she flips scum, I'd beat people would only look at today's interactions and that's it. Her team has been a nonentity.

That's a lot of words for not answering my question. Let's go again:

You say it's we wouldn't gain info lynching Star so, What lynch would actually gives us info if it's a mislynch?

I understand that it formed a small piece of other people's reads. Here's the thing though, no one in particular cited the roleblock as their main reason for lynching Ouro, or even a top reason, it was always an extra though. I told you all countless times to consider the angle of a town hooker and you all snapped at me each time. The talk of "why would they block the same person twice" was never much of a knock on Ouro but more on the eventual finding of the roleblocker.

All I'm saying is I think we do need to take the nuanced approach. It felt like in arguing with Darryl you were just removing that aspect and it is part of the discussion and I wanted to pull it back before people started constructing narratives.

I agree. And I see fran there but even with a mislynch we can analyze votes and patterns. Here it gives us nothing except knowing that an unknown is out of the game. Even scum could vote for Star at this point to get townie points to help take down legit town. It would be risky if they're the last, but if it's an experienced scum player, someone with confidence they could get to end game... it's something to consider.

And it may be better to weed now than to weed later. We have several hours yet though and maybe something swingy will happen.

I have some other responses to things coming in a bit.

Sorian

Banned
That's a lot of words for not answering my question. Let's go again:

You say it's we wouldn't gain info lynching Star so, What lynch would actually gives us info if it's a mislynch?

Literally everyone else, save roc and acohrs. If I'm lynched, suddenly Darrly very much looks like he was trying to fling shit. If monkey and Royal are a town, suddenly people who were hard against the silencer town angle look suspect because scum knows they are town and wants that easy lynch. Natiko and Nomadic as town would bring nin into question. nin and Darryl as town would bring myself into question and a finding both Darryl and I are town would bring into question anyone who sat on the sidelines of the argument.

I'm not sure why this is new to you that town flips also provide new read opportunities. Star doesn't have any of those interactions because she hardly played. Her only interaction I can even think of is the random read on you and how that was the same choice kitsune made which you've already asked me about. I think that was NAI.

Natiko

Banned
My list is nin/Darryl, Ty/Trigger, and Kark/Xbro. Personally, I'm not as sold on Kark and Xbro because I still like Xbro's interactions but Kark drags it down and it's clear that Xbro's vote on kitsune was shit and well within the range of a bus. I know you are looking for my opinion on Sophia and Crimson and, I'm not sure. They built up a lot of good will day 1 with me and I think they handled kitsune perfectly from a town perspective but I still see it here and there where Crimson asks questions for the sake of asking, either because it's already been answered or he doesn't end up doing much with the answer and Sophia is definitely letting him take the lead. So, really I don't know. I have them leaning back and forth at the drop of a hat.
Assuming two scum boats are left do you think there's a moderate chance that those three boats house them? Or do you feel one of these boats is scum and from there you would try and re-evaluate to find the third?

One of your leans is Ty/Trigger - do you think they handled the kit lynch in a scummiest manner than Crimson/Sophia then?

And it may be better to weed now than to weed later. We have several hours yet though and maybe something swingy will happen.

I have some other responses to things coming in a bit.
I can understand that perspective, it just feels like a frustrating place to lynch because it would be hard to gain much info from the vote barring a counter wagon with movement at day end. Then again half the people aren't voting currently so today feels bad regardless.

The main appeal to a Star lynch really is just removing a null from the game and hoping by chance she's scum. There's no doubt in my mind barring a lynch soon that she will reach lylo. We have two mislynches left and a no lynch. That equates to three night kills barring a successful block. There's no chance Star's group is in that set of three and if lynching Star here feels bad to some lynching her in lylo would only feel worse. My point being for those of you that think a Star lynch is the right choice it kind of feels like now or never, at least to me.

franconp

Literally everyone else, save roc and acohrs. If I'm lynched, suddenly Darrly very much looks like he was trying to fling shit. If monkey and Royal are a town, suddenly people who were hard against the silencer town angle look suspect because scum knows they are town and wants that easy lynch. Natiko and Nomadic as town would bring nin into question. nin and Darryl as town would bring myself into question and a finding both Darryl and I are town would bring into question anyone who sat on the sidelines of the argument.

I'm not sure why this is new to you that town flips also provide new read opportunities. Star doesn't have any of those interactions because she hardly played. Her only interaction I can even think of is the random read on you and how that was the same choice kitsune made which you've already asked me about. I think that was NAI.

So your logic is that if someone is hardly posting we shouldn't lynch them? You said it yourself she didn't interacted a lot with other players but in one of her only interaction was getting defensive about a post directed for a know scum. That's a valid angle, even if for your is just NAI based on your meta read.

Also we would get the same info of the rest as the rest of the lynch possibilities because, even if she hardly participated in the game, people has been talking about that pair since day 1. We know who is trying to avoid a lynch there, who is jumping on an easy wagon and who is actually suspicious of her.

Sorian

Banned
Assuming two scum boats are left do you think there's a moderate chance that those three boats house them? Or do you feel one of these boats is scum and from there you would try and re-evaluate to find the third?

One of your leans is Ty/Trigger - do you think they handled the kit lynch in a scummiest manner than Crimson/Sophia then?

I can understand that perspective, it just feels like a frustrating place to lynch because it would be hard to gain much info from the vote barring a counter wagon with movement at day end. Then again half the people aren't voting currently so today feels bad regardless.

The main appeal to a Star lynch really is just removing a null from the game and hoping by chance she's scum. There's no doubt in my mind barring a lynch soon that she will reach lylo. We have two mislynches left and a no lynch. That equates to three night kills barring a successful block. There's no chance Star's group is in that set of three and if lynching Star here feels bad to some lynching her in lylo would only feel worse. My point being for those of you that think a Star lynch is the right choice it kind of feels like now or never, at least to me.

I would probably re-evaluate after one but I'd be completely unsurprised to find both scum in those 3. As I said above, I think the way Sophia and Crimson handled kitsune seemed very natureal to me. It wasn't "perfect" which I would expect from scum but it was perfect in terms of progression and natural feeling.

So your logic is that if someone is hardly posting we shouldn't lynch them? You said it yourself she didn't interacted a lot with other players but in one of her only interaction was getting defensive about a post directed for a know scum. That's a valid angle, even if for your is just NAI based on your meta read.

Also we would get the same info of the rest as the rest of the lynch possibilities because, even if she hardly participated in the game, people has been talking about that pair since day 1. We know who is trying to avoid a lynch there, who is jumping on an easy wagon and who is actually suspicious of her.

Like I said, I'm aware that if we did lynch them that we have the time leading directly to her lynch to read but there is nothing there for the rest of the game. I'm not saying we shouldn't lynch them, I'm saying that it's a random shot in the dark and if town, just allows scum to go on the easy vote. You say that you can see who is actually sheeping and who is actually suspicious but I highly doubt that to be honest.

Natiko

Banned
I would probably re-evaluate after one but I'd be completely unsurprised to find both scum in those 3. As I said above, I think the way Sophia and Crimson handled kitsune seemed very natureal to me. It wasn't "perfect" which I would expect from scum but it was perfect in terms of progression and natural feeling.
I ask just due to the votes on the kit lynch. If Ty/Trigger are scum or both the other groups are scum (and super so if Ty/Trigger and either one of the other groups are scum) then a kit lynch could have easily been avoided. Pretty sure of those four all were available close to day end to change votes if they had wanted. Personally Kark/Xbro are the ones that I would pick out of those three. Ty I could see but the early vote makes me doubt it. Nin is the hardest one for me to see just cause it eschewed from what Darryl wanted, prevented a tie, and his attacks on nomad today would seem really short sighted if nin is scum. Maybe nin is just on a whole other level though lol

For me the difference on Sophia/Crimson is there was no way for them to both hop off, Crimson was busy. Also was just curious if your suspicions towards Ty/Trigger were influenced by their voting on kit since Ty voted very early but Trigger voted very late. If Ty hadn't had the early vote I would probably be more in agreement there.

Sorian

Banned

Like I said, I'm aware that if we did lynch them that we have the time leading directly to her lynch to read but there is nothing there for the rest of the game. I'm not saying we shouldn't lynch them, I'm saying that it's a random shot in the dark and if town, just allows scum to go on the easy vote. You say that you can see who is actually sheeping and who is actually suspicious but I highly doubt that to be honest.

Sorian

Banned
Hah, thanks phone.

I ask just due to the votes on the kit lynch. If Ty/Trigger are scum or both the other groups are scum (and super so if Ty/Trigger and either one of the other groups are scum) then a kit lynch could have easily been avoided. Pretty sure of those four all were available close to day end to change votes if they had wanted. Personally Kark/Xbro are the ones that I would pick out of those three. Ty I could see but the early vote makes me doubt it. Nin is the hardest one for me to see just cause it eschewed from what Darryl wanted, prevented a tie, and his attacks on nomad today would seem really short sighted if nin is scum. Maybe nin is just on a whole other level though lol

For me the difference on Sophia/Crimson is there was no way for them to both hop off, Crimson was busy. Also was just curious if your suspicions towards Ty/Trigger were influenced by their voting on kit since Ty voted very early but Trigger voted very late. If Ty hadn't had the early vote I would probably be more in agreement there.

But is it worth saving her using all of your resources? That just paints a target on everyone once anyone flips and kitsune didn't look long for this world.

Natiko

Banned
Hah, thanks phone.

But is it worth saving her using all of your resources? That just paints a target on everyone once anyone flips and kitsune didn't look long for this world.
Is it worth coordinating everyone to move? Definitely not, but outside of Ty most of those votes came late. I definitely think we'll find scum there, just not as certain on finding two boats. Maybe though.

Ty4on

Hah, thanks phone.

That pair wasn't widely scum read tho. Getting in position for a bus I can see scum reading, but actually bussing from D1 into D2 just seems excessive.

I'm looking a bit more into Crimson and Sophia tho. Don't think Star is the right lynch ATM

Ty4on

If you may, I'd like to see quotes and stuff showing this progression you saw.

Darryl

Banned
That's the issue though, well a lot of issues. First off, pretending that low activity is a low hanging fruit and thus isn't going to get us to our goal is disingenuous. You've been scum reading me all game and really, if I do anything, you'd probably spin it to be bad. The other bigger issue here is that you found a post you didn't like. Looked back for the context and then stopped when you had enough to spin it negatively. Nevermind that there was still more context and you find that the low activity is a smaller part of a bigger issue.

Not at all. The point stood alone. You just won't let anything go and you can't stomach anyone reading you as scummy for something you can't control. It's really irritating. These conversations aren't all happening with you as a participant. Me finding you scummy isn't a negotiation. If you're town, it would be helpful if instead of getting antagonistic over criticism, you just explained yourself. We can all work it out for ourselves. My God, you'd save everyone so much time. I would argue this out but Crim had a solid point with letting you guys stay a bit longer.

If this is a scum play it's like you guys are sadists. I swear to God it is like you're mocking me. Everything I call you and your team out for, you come back and call me out for it. It is truly bizarre and pretty amusing tbh

Top Bottom