• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Get sick in jail while black

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...f70e4b094cdba55f49f?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Happened in 2015 but they have a video of another guy saying he can't breathe.

He's a father of 4, 35 years old. Was sent to the 'nurse', who ignored him, he is going back to his cell and bends over, complaining that he couldn't breathe.

So they 'administer CPR' by throwing him on the floor, spraying him in the face with a chemical spray (pepper spray), accuse him of noncompliance. He dies within 24 hours.

Video at the link. These assholes have the gall to take a video and describe what is happening, as if that makes them look good. Dude, anybody can see that he needed help.

Johndoey

Banned
Is there a meat yall wouldn't eat?

Had a discussion with my mom about this. My answer, nope.

Once I tried gator and horse and liked both, I was open to pretty much anything from there on.

Get sick in jail while black

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...f70e4b094cdba55f49f?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Happened in 2015 but they have a video of another guy saying he can't breathe.

He's a father of 4, 35 years old. Was sent to the 'nurse', who ignored him, he is going back to his cell and bends over, complaining that he couldn't breathe.

So they 'administer CPR' by throwing him on the floor, spraying him in the face with a chemical spray (pepper spray), accuse him of noncompliance. He dies within 24 hours.

Video at the link. These assholes have the gall to take a video and describe what is happening, as if that makes them look good. Dude, anybody can see that he needed help.

Fucking animals. And anyone claiming to be a healthcare professional who let's some shit like this go down should be shot

Is there a meat yall wouldn't eat?

Had a discussion with my mom about this. My answer, nope.

I'd try anything once and see where it goes... In Dubai I had camel for the first time and enjoyed it quite a bit. Ate a bug or three in Thailand, can't say I was the biggest fan, but its a thing you do.

Shy

Afternoon BCT
Mornin' Everyone..
Sup folks
Mornin' all.
Evening evening.
Just ordered the Groot figure
*nods* noice.
I going to remain skeptical about any Ubi product having real teeth until they actually put something out with that kind of dedication to a story. I just don't see them having the stones to go anywhere controversial outside of cheap titillation.
See D I Z knows what's up.

I guarantee you that Ubi will not do anything with the premise.

Johndoey

Banned
PBlf8SI.jpg

---
Good book. Also disgusting.

The BCT cookout is gonna end on a bloodbath

We all say that.... but we know ain't shit gonna happen.

Slay and Gorden having an argument over a game of dice

Then Slay gonna end up getting maced by Izuna's girl... and every other woman at the cookout.

Jandro giving kid's piggy back rides.

Me, Frozen, Schizz, andthebeatgoeson and Crimson somewhere having an impassionate argument about sports and how garbage James Harden is.

Numb the only one beggin for BBQ Chicken nuggets.

Lion dressed up in his romper tryna spit game to some poor woman while asking what her favorite verse off Yeezus is.

JohnDoey by himself because no one wants to associate with him or his trash opinions on everything

Malyse cosplaying as his favorite Kingdom Hearts character

Shy sharpening his collection of knives somewhere.

Beefy and Bronx yelling in my ear about how Jinder Mahal doesn't deserve the WWE Championship

Lightning in the corner looking at us trying to get ideas for his story.

and Viktor STILL tryna sell mixtapes out the back of his 1992 Chevy

Numb

Then Slay gonna end up getting maced by Izuna's girl... and every other woman at the cookout.

Me, Frozen, Schizz, andthebeatgoeson and Crimson somewhere having an impassionate argument about sports and how garbage James Harden is.

Lion dressed up in his romper tryna spit game to some poor woman while asking what her favorite verse off Yeezus is.

JohnDoey by himself because no one wants to associate with him or his trash opinions on everything

Beefy and Bronx yelling in my ear about how Jinder Mahal doesn't deserve the WWE Championship

full

You forgot Sub at the corner pretending he don't know us

I don't even like kids

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAmqDvdXYAEAwE2.jpg:large[/IMG

Takes will be nuclear[/QUOTE]

who activated Esco?

[quote="FeenixRising, post: 237955770"]
and Viktor STILL tryna sell mixtapes out the back of his 1992 Chevy[/QUOTE]

pish! out of the back of a Ford Pinto b/c that shit is the bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom