• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the good ol' religious cult angle. Colour me intrigued.

Edit: The symbol... I just noticed it looks like a take on the Scientology cross.

Scientology_Cross_Logo.png

Faustek

Evening folks.
Man why did no one tell me that going vegan for a month(few cheat days, cookout is a cookout) would make you so weak? I'm eating more than jandro but still feel so damn weak.

Hasan Minhaj's Netflix special is dope, I recommend it.
Evening folks.
Man why did no one tell me that going vegan for a month(few cheat days, cookout is a cookout) would make you so weak? I'm eating more than jandro but still feel so damn weak.
You getting enough protein? I've never dropped meat cold turkey but I'm weening myself off mammals.

Beefy

Evening folks.

I went vegan for a week or two, but then my mum brought some steak and I broke.

you think FC5 will take influence from watch dogs 2 and cut the tower nonsense and just have the map completely open from the beginning? Probably not. Hopefully it does take influence from it tho, WD2 is a good game

Johndoey

Banned
you think FC5 will take influence from watch dogs 2 and cut the tower nonsense and just have the map completely open from the beginning? Probably not. Hopefully it does take influence from it tho, WD2 is a good game
I doubt it. The map reveal is a pretty big part of these games.

Faustek

Cut meat?
No way
What the hell Numb. First thing you said, to me, that you where vegetarian. What happened?

Hasan Minhaj's Netflix special is dope, I recommend it.

You getting enough protein? I've never dropped meat cold turkey but I'm weening myself off mammals.

Yeah I am. Been noting everything I eat in an app everyday. I eat way more proteins that I need.

I'd never be able to function without Gumbos, Jambalaya, Étouffée and BBQs.

oh...yeah that's hard. Tried to make vegan replacements but it's not the same, Gumbo was good though but still not the same. Not even close so instead of trying to mimic anything I've just gone full into the weird stuff. Man never ask a Swedish vegan for help. That woman nearly killed me with all the cook books she threw at me.
Btw, you from the south? Louisiana to be more exact?

I'm just doing this is a test. Going to see how many months I can go without ending up as some sleep walking savage eating raw cows ass. Also it's a plus if I end up in some immortal state so I can take on Slayven when the war for supremacy comes.

Numb

What the hell Numb. First thing you said, to me, that you where vegetarian. What happened?

Yeah I am. Been noting everything I eat in an app everyday. I eat way more proteins that I need.

oh...yeah that's hard. Tried to make vegan replacements but it's not the same, Gumbo was good though but still not the same. Not even close so instead of trying to mimic anything I've just gone full into the weird stuff. Man never ask a Swedish vegan for help. That woman nearly killed me with all the cook books she threw at me.

I'm just doing this is a test. Going to see how many months I can go without ending up as some sleep walking savage eating raw cows ass. Also it's a plus if I end up in some immortal state so I can take on Slayven when the war for supremacy comes.
I have posted enough meat in BCT for that to be untrue

Sup folks

Yeah those SF reviews are right where i expect them to be, that first person mode bullshit let me know they were on some bullshit. It should have been 20 bucks

Sounds about right

Who paid $40? I paid $0. Amazon forgot to charge me at release.

When did you get a switch?! Gimme your Nintendo digits

Evening folks.

I tried being a vegetarian for 6 months, but my time was cut short. Tried ordering a bean burrito and I guess the lady miss heard me, or tried to save me from myself and gave me a beef burrito instead.

Faustek

I have posted enough meat in BCT for that to be untrue

You have lied to me.

Sup folks

I tried being a vegetarian for 6 months, but my time was cut short. Tried ordering a bean burrito and I guess the lady miss heard me, or tried to save me from myself and gave me a beef burrito instead.

Crying over the fact that Numb lied.
That's another reason why I'm not going fully vegan. The latin friends have started to come out now as the sun is finally rising and I can't say no to some good flautas. Plus I need to finish of everything I have in the freezer, meat wise so having a bbq every Saturday now. Rest of the week is vegan only though.

Sch1sm

When did you get a switch?! Gimme your Nintendo digits

Even if I got a Switch for free, I'd sell it. I was talking SFV. I'm not buying a $399.99+tax box that sells its games for an additional $90 a piece, not in this economy. LOL. Pretty sure that SF game on Switch is like 60+tax here. Hard pass.

Numb

You have lied to me.

Crying over the fact that Numb lied.
That's another reason why I'm not going fully vegan. The latin friends have started to come out now as the sun is finally rising and I can't say no to some good flautas. Plus I need to finish of everything I have in the freezer, meat wise so having a bbq every Saturday now. Rest of the week is vegan only though.
Vegetarian towards absolute haram things only I should've put
Apologies

Faustek

Even if I got a Switch for free, I'd sell it. I was talking SFV. I'm not buying a $399.99+tax box that sells its games for an additional $90 a piece, not in this economy. LOL. Pretty sure that SF game on Switch is like 60+tax here. Hard pass.

Don't like smaller Japanese titles and Ninty games? Well ninty games is understandable. Only like what comes out of Monolith(barely these days) and BotW was kinda meh imo. Guess I'm more of a 2d Zelda fan.

Vegetarian towards absolute haram things only I should've put
Apologies

No to late. I have already put you on the list of people that will have to pay an entrance fee. XD

Is anyone interested in Kritika Online? They gave me a few beta keys.
Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNNtwqmOsdI

Isn't that a mobile mmo? And for some reason I'm pretty sure it's been out for a while....as I have played it.

My mistake thought y'all were carrying on about SFII

Wait, vegan Gumbo?? Oh, my heart goes out to you on even attempting to try that. And yeah I'm southern dude that ended up in Canada, born and raised in 7thward of NOLA.

D i Z

Mornin' all.

I going to remain skeptical about any Ubi product having real teeth until they actually put something out with that kind of dedication to a story. I just don't see them having the stones to go anywhere controversial outside of cheap titillation.

Numb

Don't like smaller Japanese titles and Ninty games? Well ninty games is understandable. Only like what comes out of Monolith(barely these days) and BotW was kinda meh imo. Guess I'm more of a 2d Zelda fan.

No to late. I have already put you on the list of people that will have to pay an entrance fee. XD

Isn't that a mobile mmo? And for some reason I'm pretty sure it's been out for a while....as I have played it.
Will win you back in time ;_;

Mornin' all.

I going to remain skeptical about any Ubi product having real teeth until they actually put something out with that kind of dedication to a story. I just don't see them having the stones to go anywhere controversial outside of cheap titillation.
Greetings diz
Ubi can go to hell

Sch1sm

I like the 3DS, I don't like the Switch tablet. I'm with Nintendo for their handhelds, but I don't like the Switch tablet. I enjoy their games, I'm just not for the model they're running now.

My mistake thought y'all were carrying on about SFII

I think Slay was, in that second bit of his post, but I stand by my being glad I didn't pay for SFV. Game was basically in alpha to start.

Mornin' all.

Sup Diz. Ubi would prove themselves to be a real contender if they got serious about this. Religious cult? Backwoods Montana? They sure do love their hunting there too. But the possibilities of lore? It's all laid out on a table for 'em, just not sure how well they can serve it to us. As usual, I go in with low expectations.

There better be shrimp, crab and sausage or I'm gonna riot. No vegan gumbo for me

Ya heard! It ain't gumbo if it ain't meat in it.

Johndoey

Banned
Mornin' all.

It's going to be normal Far Cry, hyper charismatic villain, bases to run over, and hallucinations. I'm sure there will be the skeleton of some interesting commentary on the nature of militias and home grown terrorist movements, but it'll be background material.

Watch Dogs 2 did the same shit, no real social commentary outside of a couple short segments.
--
On a related note fuck Bioshock Infinite.

Faustek

Wait, vegan Gumbo?? Oh, my heart goes out to you on even attempting to try that. And yeah I'm southern dude that ended up in Canada, born and raised in 7thward of NOLA.

Mrs Armonia would probably just laugh at me but I had to try :(

There better be shrimp, crab and sausage or I'm gonna riot. No vegan gumbo for me

I know I know...it was good but it wasn't gumbo :(

I like the 3DS, I don't like the Switch tablet. I'm with Nintendo for their handhelds, but I don't like the Switch tablet. I enjoy their games, I'm just not for the model they're running now.

Ah, it's the same for me. There for the handhelds and I have big ass hands so the Switch is my new handheld.

What horse eats meat?
It'll mess your mind

I eat horse meat. It's good. Jandro should be afraid for the day I give up this vegan thing.

I appreciate y'all, that's for certain.

Tekken 7 gonna be the next one. You getting it on PS4?

Yes ma'am

I ain't having it. It has to be real

How would you know?! What if it was that tofu stuff that tastes like real meat. 🤔

(Trust the real thing is def the way to go..)

Vegans need to stop naming their foods after meats, smh, call it cylindrical tube of plant matter.

Ain't no body want that!
It's about fluffing your resume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom