• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
We could put together a flip book of all the times he's berated her in public, leaving her standing, or her not wanting to touch him. She can't even live in the same building/state as this fool. This was a thing before it became a thing.

Ah okay.

I stopped keeping up with political gossip since the election because...

shit's depressing

akira28

I bet his ambition did it. She had a kid with him, and then he decided he wanted to rule the world and put his family last.

D i Z

I bet his ambition did it. She had a kid with him, and then he decided he wanted to rule the world and put his family last.

I'm sure there is genuine disgust and disappointment mixed in there somehow. But dude has been repulsive from jump. She saw the money and the excess, she wanted it, and she's got it. Now she's got to deal with it or lose her kid and be slapped with so many lawsuits she won't be able to take a shit without some kind of a violation.

Malyse

I'm sure there is genuine disgust and disappointment mixed in there somehow. But dude has been repulsive from jump. She saw the money and the excess, she wanted it, and she's got it. Now she's got to deal with it or lose her kid and be slapped with some many lawsuits she won't be able to take a shit without some kind of a violation.

I like the conspiracy theory that she's his Russian handler and she's mad as fuck that he's so goddamn stupid.

-----

Let me live in this alternate timeline.

D i Z

I like the conspiracy theory that she's his Russian handler and she's mad as fuck that he's so goddamn stupid.

Lol we talk about wanting a Black Widow flick, but why pay for one when we have it episodic and for free in real time.

That needs to be real somehow. Good lord.

BigDes

Love how I have never once missed a deadline, not even come close to missing one, at work yet constantly get hassled to make sure I get the work in on time. Meanwhile my colleague who from what I can tell has never once made the deadlines for this shit gets a near universal pass.

No wait, I hate that.

Sch1sm

https://youtu.be/3m5FqW_rXtU

Ellen asking the important questions.

Her facial expressions, though.

Cleveland trying to make a mess.

Making me eat my own 4-1 prediction the way this half is running.

Nicki's been growing her hair out for a few years now. I wonder if she's going for a "I'm dragging like my hair on the florr, rah rah like a dungeon dragon" look.

I imagine having that much hair gets annoying.

Having anything that doesn't just work come morning is annoying.

Love how I have never once missed a deadline, not even come close to missing one, at work yet constantly get hassled to make sure I get the work in on time. Meanwhile my colleague who from what I can tell has never once made the deadlines for this shit gets a near universal pass.

No wait, I hate that.
You set up the expectation that you always get your work done on time ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I finished Uncharted 2 the other day. I haven't played anything since. Also, it seems like no one is online on PS3 anymore. Finally able to start playing games online again, but have no one to play with.
What a shitty final boss right? U2 is my favorite one minus that super borig boss fight at the end.

Izuna

Banned
Didn't want to make a thread but I do want to share...

40hHsZR.png

RQxY7Dt.jpg

fo58PGn.jpg

Bae's doggie Chiffon (Chi-chan) died and it is hitting her and her family hard, especially her father.

--

This one was taken the first day I was in Japan, 2012. I was admittedly afraid of dogs (never had one or spent time with one), but this one was super nice. I got to walk her (and her big brother who passed away 2 years ago) and it was cool.

Ic23f7R.jpg

I eventually gave the dog two additional nicknames. PDA Police and Chiffy.

--

Relevant takeaway tho. This dog was also the main reason why Bae stayed in Japan and didn't make any plans to move away. Obviously, it's not the sudden plan to move, but at the very least, if we stay a couple it's going to allow a new step in our relationship if it happens.

But right now, and for weeks to come, I gotta help her have space and comfort to grieve.

RIP

I owe people in here an apology. I"m sorry. That's all I'll say as I have no excuses. We can go on our separate ways like usual but I just wanted to express apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom