• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc_

The reactions Gaf is having to the Mario game is disappointing. A Mario + Rabbids RPG seems something just dumb enough to work in the best way possible.

I don't know what you're talking about. These meltdowns are pure magic lmao.

Someone should send that thread to Jim Sterling. There is a ton of stuff for his aristocrat character in there.

Can't even get it's own stand
and The Great Wall sound 9ut of copies and most of Get Out is still there
701706_img20170523172032_460x613.jpg

Izuna

Banned
Last game I played tbh was Nioh for like 2 nights recently. Before that... Nioh a long ass time ago

Everything in between that has been like, 10-15 minutes or something after hours

🤔

On a more serious note, what's everyone playing these days

Can't even say I'm really playing much of anything. I'll hit up some quick indie games for an hour or less and do something else. I still need to pick Tyranny back up and then dust off the ps4 soon. I'll probably be playing Friday the 13th this coming Friday though.

Merc_

I'm not sure what I'm enjoying more. The meltdowns in the Mario+Rabbids thread or Sean Hannity's meltdown on twitter.

D i Z

Is it not possible that it just happened by chance?

We could put together a flip book of all the times he's berated her in public, leaving her standing, or her not wanting to touch him. She can't even live in the same building/state as this fool. This was a thing before it became a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom