• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SoCal Regionals 2011 | Fighting game tournament | December 17-18

Anth0ny

In the game, or IRL?

I'm currently in a drunken state.

But if I'm reading this correctly (twitter), they have some serious beef. dnyc3 called him a bitch because he was "crying" at NEC and Socal regionals. chris g responded with "I dare you to say that to my face". I lol'd... fucking alcohol.

El Sloth

Banned
For dudes that love keeping track of tourney results, I just came across this site: http://www.nfgrankings.com/search/label/Results?&max-results=10
I'm currently in a drunken state.

But if I'm reading this correctly (twitter), they have some serious beef. dnyc3 called him a bitch because he was "crying" at NEC and Socal regionals. chris g responded with "I dare you to say that to my face". I lol'd... fucking alcohol.
Whoever runs Noah's twitter just posted this in response:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmiBjQj1ueA&feature=share

Anth0ny

Apex 2012 in Jan 6. In NJ. Should have a good number of East Coast players coming.

Everyone should go to this.

will be the most hype
super smash bros melee
tournament of all time.

I'll be there, and lots of big fgc names should be coming as well. chris g and justin wong are confirmed right now, more will definitely be there.

Everyone should go to this.

will be the most hype
super smash bros melee
tournament of all time.

I'll be there, and lots of big fgc names should be coming as well. chris g and justin wong are confirmed right now, more will definitely be there.

but when is the first fighting game tournament of 2012 going to be

El Sloth

Banned
but when is the first fighting game tournament of 2012 going to be
Y0GGW.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i played against viscant in my ssf4 pool. he delayed starting our match bc he was putting on chapstick. i respect that.
People forget EVO Grand Finals. When he activated X-Factor chapstick, from then forward he tore PR Rog apart.

Performance enhancing drugs of the sort should be banned.

sephi22

derp wrong thread

edit: So this post isn't a complete waste, I'm reposting my shop from the previous page. Surely someone here gets the reference. Shoutouts to yellow shirt guy for making it possible.

vJiXN.jpg

Lethality

Damn, couldn't finish the whole tournament because of work. Good shit to Justin for winning both Marvel and SSFIV AE 2012. The heck happened to Marn? He looks so... lifeless. =/

Highlight of the tournament for me?
Definitely this:
FloeFace1.png

Ledsen

So I'm watching Marvel 3 right now... they put TWO Yipes as commentators (with one being much inferior to the other)? WTF is this shit, I can't even hear half of what they're saying when they're trying to yell stupid memes on top of each other. Horrible choice after the brilliant AE commentary. I want stuff like the comments and analysis of Ryu's changed cr.mk, not OH SHIT DA DOCTOR BRINGING DA CHIPS WOOOOOO constantly.

edit: I guess they get a bit better... still, Ultradavid+Yipes for life.

Top Bottom