• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SoCal Regionals 2011 | Fighting game tournament | December 17-18

Noel, Jago and the salty runbacks really make the tourneys more interesting. Heels, heroes and turbo buttons make for great pre and post game talk too.

Looks to me like all the LEDs light up, each one turning on when he presses the appropriate button.

Which would make the Kitty dual-mod board LED statement valid.

That's what it looks like to me as well. Also, there are a lot more unteched throws than teched throws in that match. Hold dat shit, Noel.

Mine has sick blocking and throw techs no matter which stick he uses. Thats what hes known for...

It wasn't turbo or whatever Noel thinks it was...we've seen him play on plenty of sticks in tournament by now and his defense is just super solid.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
tHY7j.jpg

Fun picture

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Martin Phan with the look of DISGUST

http://karaface.smugmug.com/ESports/Southern-California-Regionals/Southern-California-2/i-7FgttLv/0/XL/DSC5513-XL.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Poor Marn, looks like he has every illness known to man.

Mlatador

Banned
Ricky Ortiz is so cool!

Attends the tournament, pwns everyone, plays an awesome final against Justin Wong (looses very closely), grabs his bag and walkes ladylike away :))

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
God, Ricky Ortiz is fucking hot.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
One thing is for sure, his O-face is far better than Viscant's :I
But that's probably because :I can never be as cool as :O

Top Bottom