• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk shooter RUINER releases on PS4, Xbox One & PC on September 26 + New Trailer

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
From what I've played, you go to what feel like dungeons where it's all about combat. You go from one wave to another, with usually respite in between to heal up. When you go back to the city, it's a typical hub with quests, dialogue, etc.
ruiner_game_exploration_by_bondgeek-dbktsbp.gif

ruiner_game_map_by_bondgeek-dbktsmt.jpg

Didn't see a cool city hub before. Hope it's filled with junk to do.

There's 34 minutes of footage from Pax East, which was released last year.

welp.

From what I've played, you go to what feel like dungeons where it's all about combat. You go from one wave to another, with usually respite in between to heal up. When you go back to the city, it's a typical hub with quests, dialogue, etc.

Huh. I was expecting it just be an arena based thing, happy to hear it's got a little more going on.

valeu

this looks so up my alley, and i've loved the trailers with the Miss Kitten-ish voiceovers and futuristic music

Decado

Will PC version have HDR?

Also, does it have dismemberment/gore? Hard to see from the trailer. Love super violent top down shooters.

Holy shit, been waiting on this since reveal - looks absolutely amazing. Does it have RPG elements? Looks like there are some slow paced parts with lots of NPCs around.

EDIT: ah just found it in the thread. YES!

Fjordson

Looks dope. Sounds like sort of a cyberpunk Diablo.

tuxfool

Banned
Looks dope. Sounds like sort of a cyberpunk Diablo.

This would only be true if you were clicking aimlessly while only half paying attention.

Judging from those video, if you don't pay attention in this game you die. It also doesn't appear to be a loot game.

Kvik

A week to go.

2oD3o39.gif

I know everybody is playing Divinty OS2 and/or Ys VIII, but I will always have time for cyberpunk.

Top Bottom