• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetup: March 31st - Hump Evilore Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Well yeah Staten Island is quite a fucking trip. Good on you for making the trek out to hang with us.

No worries dude. Even while barely sober enough to stand straight you seemed to keep your cool. Just make sure to eat something next time.

Maybe next time we shouldn't make it all day thing? I think that was the main culprit of a few people getting knocked out early.

All day thing was a great idea but we really should of stopped for food at the start. Instead of just drinking.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
sorry i missed this, guys. something came up but it seems like y'all had a good time without me!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Alright bitches I have some awesome news. I just won an open bar at Irish Exit everyone that goes with me gets half off drinks till 12.

This Friday or Saturday I gotta find coverage first before I pick a day. The time till be 9 from 12. Also you can all sign up for it too at their website.
I'm trying to schedule a second date with this chick right now... hopefully it ends up falling on the other night
or I take her with me and you guys pretend to not be from a video game forum, haha

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Just found out it is Thursday or Friday not Saturday. Wish I can do Thursday but I am doing my new thing at work but Friday I will get coverage for just gotta pull some strings.

Jhoan

Just found out it is Thursday or Friday not Saturday. Wish I can do Thursday but I am doing my new thing at work but Friday I will get coverage for just gotta pull some strings.
What!? Oh hell yeah! I will be there in a heartbeat. An impromptu GAF meet up; count me in. Especially since Spring Break starts on Friday and I have absolutely nothing to do save for a few assignments and some art work in between that break.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
What!? Oh hell yeah! I will be there in a heartbeat. An impromptu GAF meet up; count me in. Especially since Spring Break starts on Friday and I have absolutely nothing to do save for a few assignments and some art work in between that break.

Yeah buddy.

ayo NY--GAF. I turn 21 in a little over a month and will be coming the city quite often to get smashed.

I'm living in Jersey but have no issue getting to NY considering I'm right across the hudson. Anyway, my friend (and I ;] ) want to hit up a strip club for my birthday in teh city before heading out to do some bar hopping...

Anyone know of a QUALITY strip club? What we're looking for IS NOT a club filled with nasties. I'd like to get at least two decent lap dances from cuties before hittin up the bars and prowl on the real hunnies ^_~

Anyway, I'm not sure if there is already a new NY gaf meet up thread, but I will definitely be participating over the summer.

and if there is a new thread where this could have gone.. I apologize! I didn't see anything else when using the search feature and I didn't knwo where else to ask this question.. I figured NY-GAF got me covered ;D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ayo NY--GAF. I turn 21 in a little over a month and will be coming the city quite often to get smashed.

I'm living in Jersey but have no issue getting to NY considering I'm right across the hudson. Anyway, my friend (and I ;] ) want to hit up a strip club for my birthday in teh city before heading out to do some bar hopping...

Anyone know of a QUALITY strip club? What we're looking for IS NOT a club filled with nasties. I'd like to get at least two decent lap dances from cuties before hittin up the bars and prowl on the real hunnies ^_~

Anyway, I'm not sure if there is already a new NY gaf meet up thread, but I will definitely be participating over the summer.

and if there is a new thread where this could have gone.. I apologize! I didn't see anything else when using the search feature and I didn't knwo where else to ask this question.. I figured NY-GAF got me covered ;D
What type of girl are you looking for? That determines what strip club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom