• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October is stacked for games, what are you buying?

megalowho

Culdcept Revolt
Hidden Agenda
Wolfenstein II

maybe GT Sport
maybe AC Origins, but probably not in October

and Mario Odyssey if I can grab a Switch in time

FHIZ

Wolfenstein and Shadow of War to really put the PC I built this summer to test. South Park for PS4, and then this might be crazy, but I might hold off on Odessey until Christmas, because I have to have something to ask for.

cyba89

South Park and Mario Odyssey.
Might get Wolfenstein at launch too but seeing this comes out the same day as Mario I might wait til I can get it a bit cheaper at the end of the year.

Indelible

I have Mario & Luigi, Fire Emblem Warriors, Super Mario Odyssey and Assassin's Creed Origins pre-ordered. I will pick up Wolfenstein 2 and South Park at a later date, what a killer month for releases.

Floody

Day 1 is Dragon's Dogma and AC Origins.
Plan on getting Wolfenstein, Mario, South Park and The Evil Within eventually.

Probably just Mario, if anything at all. My backlog is pretty stacked atm so I'll be trying to get a bit of that done. I'll wait for reviews for the likes of The Evil Within 2, AC Origins and South Park before even considering a purchase, and I'm willing to wait for the Switch version of Wolfenstein in the new year.

Shadio

Yomawari
Assassin's Creed Origins
Dragon's Dogma
A Hat in Time
Touhou Kobuto
Cyberdimension Neptunia

In order of excitement, probably

November is just as busy. It'd set me back a fortune if I weren't able to rent them all. I just need more time to be able to play them :(

That City Shrowded in Shadow looks interesting. Is that what Disaster Report 4 turned into?

Freddo

Outcast - Second Contact, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and Evil Within 2.

There are a few more games I'm interested in too, but they can wait until they are cheap.

wbarreda

Battle Chasers is coming out in 2 weeks? Can't say they are doing a good job of advertising that. With that said, I am probably just picking up Mario since Destiny 2 and BF1 is taking up most of my playing time.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I already have Wolfenstein II (PC), Destiny 2 (PC) and Super Mario Odyssey (NS) pre-ordered. I'll get Mario and Luigi (3DS) and Layton (3DS) as well.

I want to see how The Evil Within II (PC), Assassin's Creed Origins (PC) and Shadow of War (PC) review before even thinking about purchasing them. I'll get Fire Emblem Warrirors (NS) eventually, but not now.

Blurry15

twitter_card.jpg

11264456.jpg

10440781.jpg

other games maybe later (looking at you Battle Chasers and Fire Emblem Warriors)

Renna Hazel

Hat in Time, Mario and Fire Emblem. I'm curious about Evil Within 2 since I've seen people compare it to RE4. If I find that comparison to be accurate, I'll get that as well.

farisr

Super Mario Odyssey. That is all.

Most of the other games I either have no interest in, or are simply not day 1 purchases. Have a big enough backlog as it is by the time I'm through with some of these games, most of the ones I'm interested in will be 30-50% off if not more.

Also, have Super Mario Odyssey ordered at almost 40% off as well due to a preorder deal, and Nintendo first party games take a really long time to go down in price.

FiveSide

Banned
This month was actually the big one for me. Next month I'll probably only pick up one game, Evil Within 2. And I'm still somewhat hesitant about that at full price, given the issues I had with the first game.

This month, on the other hand:

Inside (retail release)
Metroid
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Ys VIII
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Cuphead
Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters

What a doozy!

Bandit1

Only Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus in October for me, but then in November it will be Call of Duty: WWII, Need for Speed Payback and L.A. Noire.

Top Bottom