• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 2.9 (PS3/PS4), KH3 multiplayer/Pixar spotted on Square Enix Linkedln

th4tguy

You can already do that with 1.5 and 2.5 HD for PS3. Just need Dream Drop Distance. Which is what I'm hoping the 2.9 thing is.

I meant on a system that is getting KH3. Lot of people that only had 360s last gen that don't have access to a PS3 but plan to get KH3 either on PS4 or Xbone.

Falk

that puzzling face
Gummi wars plz.

not only can you build your ship but you can build the stages from items you collect in the world.

This sounds amazing and would make Gummi actually fun.

There's like a shit ton of unexplored space between worlds with their own ecosystems and such. Perfect for an RTS.

Also Dragon Quest Builders already exists

Nomura pls.

There's been showings of Toy Story almost happening since KH1, some design documents showed a Pizza Planet World icon, in 2 Final Mix there was unfinished models of Woody and Buzz (as summons) but it's never actually happened. If any Pixar world's a lock it's definitely Toy Story.

I'd be pretty happy with a Toy Story world. Finding Nemo could maybe be cool, but I don't see how it would be that different from Little Mermaid worlds. The Pixar world I'm dying for though is Wall-E. KH in spaaaaaace!

Namikaze

2.9 doesn't make sense as a name for DDD alone. Why not just call it DDD( Final Mix) HD, then? At the very least it's DDD HD + KHIII demo. Hopefully it also includes 1.5 & 2.5.

And no, there isn't a 1.5 & 2.5 bundle. Maybe in Japan, but I don't think they ever released them both as a bundle in the west.

The KH 2.5 Collectors Edition came with 1.5 and 2.5 in the U.S., but most people didn't get that version..

Gradon

Wait for real? I have the ce and i didn't know it came with 1.5.

kingdom-hearts-hd-2.5-remix-collectors-edition_1000.0.jpg

This?

MUnited83

For you.
I already said it in another thread where a PS4/Xbox One version was speculated, but: I don't think the lack of a Xbox One version has anything to do with hardware or software sales at all. Both the Kingdom Hearts Collection and the Final Fantasy X HD collection use Sony proprietary tools, and that's why they were never released in any non-Sony platforms.

If they could do it, we'd have seen at least one of the collections hitting X360., or at least having a PC port announced.

So yeah, even if Xbox One was outselling PS4 i really doubt this would be on it anyways. Which is a shame because this should hit as many platforms as possible, especially with how a mess it was originally to be able to play all the game in the series.

Top Bottom