• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your political leanings?

I was on Reddit as a Sander supporter after he lost to Hillary and SJWs were ecstatic and full of themselves. I told everybody in r/politics for months that Trump was going to win and that screwing Sanders over was a mistake. I get downvoted into oblivion, permabanned, but turn the clock and see what happens? Trump fucking wins of course and Donna Brazil herself confirms everything Sanders supporters were saying.

How much more vindicated can one person possibly get in such a short amount of time? I'm used to being ganged up on, doesn't phase me in the slightest. As long as I don't get banned I'm fine taking on the hate machine, as are all anti-SJWs and right-wingers. We take over sites that don't outright ban us over-time, and you already see the effects the moment all those SJW mods left.

You can't win against us without Mods being on your side.

Your. War. Is. Not. Real. Dude. You're not "winning" anything, because there's nothing to win. You're just flapping your hands against the wind and claiming that it's knocking people down.

You're just making yourself look small and sad and pathetic, because we both know that there is nothing more to life for you than this. You will have lived and died without making any lasting mark on this world, and in fifty years, nobody will remember your name. This feeble, desperate attempt at claiming some sense of relevancy in this life by fighting a war that you made up in your head is nothing if not pitiable. Your existence is meaningless, and you can be abrasive and shitposty as much as you want towards me, but you can't lie to me. I know the truth. I know how empty and worthless you feel inside.

It's okay to feel that way, boo. It's part of growing up. We all grow numb to it eventually.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'm ashamed to see my fellow users lack reading comprehension that is so easy.

This is my very first post that had me replying to Autoignition in response to me saying instead of chasing users out, I wanted to see people change opposing views by sticking around and debating them on.

All that comments that followed after saying "haha, you want people to die" are all fabrication. If you still insist I called for anyone deaths, you are completely missing the point I made it very obvious from the beginning.

Stop being such a fucking pussy and answer a simple yes or no question. Yes or no. Is that too hard for you?

You just need to answer one question jesus. Stop being a drama queen and answer lol. Yes, or no. Then we can argue your position. If you are like "Fuck yes", I'll think you are "retarded" (but hey that's my opinion), but,at least I can argue you. At least you aren't hammering your "truth" like Garou. But just be clear on your view here. Then we can debate. I know I'll disagree with you, but there could be a discussion here is all.

JordanN

Banned
I'm not a person who is comfortable responding to agenda driven posts.

I do the same when it's nintendo fanboys, sony fanboys, MS fanboys, creationists, communists, alt-right, dogmatic people and bullies.

A debate only works when both sides understand you can't win on emotion alone. Otherwise, it's a waste of my time. Maybe everyone should check out what Neogaf's header has to say.

NeoGAF is a nexus of hardcore gamers, enthusiast press, and video game industry developers and publishers. This is a neutral ground where facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevail through careful moderation.

Blood Borne

So, I have a question Garou. One you'll most likely ignore.

Why did you sign up for Neogaf when anyone who had seen a little of it could tell it was predominantly left leaning? Was it just to argue with people?

I'm white and hope everyone can get along, not too bothered if they dont though. Does that make me a SJW? Do I offend you?
Also I am generally offended by pedos and pedo apologists. Does that make me a snowflake?
Does me having differing opinions about how the world should be run offend you? Do SJWs offend you? If so... you should stop being a snowflake and man up.
SJW has different definitions to different people.

As for me, I just hate people who are overly sensitive. People who look for offense in everything. People who even get offended when their not the targeted group and more so, the targeted group isn't even offended/outraged. People who are so sanctimonious and faux outrage at everything. I find them immature, stupid and bigots, because they don't believe in individualism, they believe in collectivism, so they put everyone in a box/group.

AmaiMask

Banned
So, I have a question Garou. One you'll most likely ignore.

Why did you sign up for Neogaf when anyone who had seen a little of it could tell it was predominantly left leaning? Was it just to argue with people?

I'm white and hope everyone can get along, not too bothered if they dont though. Does that make me a SJW? Do I offend you?
Also I am generally offended by pedos and pedo apologists. Does that make me a snowflake?
Does me having differing opinions about how the world should be run offend you? Do SJWs offend you? If so... you should stop being a snowflake and man up.
I signed up for Neo-gaf the moment the entire drama with Evilore happened and all the SJW authoritarian mods left for the other site. In that moment I realized I could challenge the SJWs here without fear of being banned. I think SJWs have burned Evilore rather hard with their virtue signalling when he honestly didn't even really do anything wrong. Pre-Exodus gaf I for sure would have been permabanned, but I haven't even gotten so much as a warning, and it's fantastic.

Your views in and of itself aren't what make you an SJW, it's how you go about with it. If you're the type that thinks Trump is some kind of Nazi then you're an SJWs, if you feel the need to speak for black people about how racist America is you're an SJW, if you organize to stop a person you don't agree with from even speaking in your safespace you're an SJW, if you think videogames are a great place to shove your identity politics and agree with Anita on anything at all you're an SJW. That's just a few points of course.

And it's fine that you are offended by pedos and pedo apologists, I don't care for them either. However, I'm not defending pedophilia at all, only stating that I'd rather have the pedo in office and have them replace with another GOP member after another race rather than allowing the SJW to win. That's just simple politics. Virtue signalling at the expense of victory against SJWs is stupid.

SJWs very much offend me, and you know what I did about it? I got Trump elected and have taken the fight to SJWs themselves, entering their safespaces and spreading all kinds of wrongthink. Trump won because he was as toxic as possible in response to SJW crying. I'm simply following Trump's lead in my Crusade against SJWs.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

I do the same when it's nintendo fanboys, sony fanboys, MS fanboys, creationists, communists, alt-right, dogmatic people and bullies.

A debate only works when both sides understand you can't win on emotion alone. Otherwise, it's a waste of my time.

If you don't want to engage then don't post then. You are adding nothing. Shit even Garou is posting about his views at least.

David___

Banned

A debate only works when both sides understand you can't win on emotion alone. Otherwise, it's a waste of my time.

Its a waste of your time but you have no problem writing a handful of posts that literally say nothing

A debate only works when both sides understand you can't win on emotion alone. Otherwise, it's a waste of my time. Maybe everyone should check out what Neogaf's header has to say.
What moderation? What enthusiast press? What developers? The header as it is, means nothing at this point in time since its a shell of what the site used to be

I'm ashamed to see my fellow users lack reading comprehension that is so easy.

This is my very first post that had me replying to Autoignition in response to me saying instead of chasing users out, I wanted to see people change opposing views by sticking around and debating them on.

All the comments that followed after saying "haha, you want people to die" are all fabrication. If you still insist I called for anyone deaths, you are completely missing the point I had made very obvious from the beginning.
So you opposed the post that bemoaned views such as the lady being a fat bitch who deserved to die being allowed on this forum and made a series of posts about how we should try to change their mind.

That's ridiculous. It's not the opinion of someone open to discussion. You're ignoring the behavior of that poster (repeatedly calling everyone who disagrees a SJW snowflake) in a useless plea for allowing everyone a voice. Not every opinion deserves to be shared without consequence. Literally believing a murder victim died because she was too fat to avoid the car driven into her is a disgusting viewpoint that deserves nothing but absolute dismissal and derision.

The only person missing context here is you.

AmaiMask

Banned
JordanN, notice how they're going after you even harder than they are me? It's because you don't 100% agree with them. In their eyes you may as well be just as hateful as I am because you aren't all the way with them. That's the SJW mindset, you're either with them or against them. They literally force you to choose a side, and that's what millions of Americans who voted for Trump had to deal with in 2016 with the constant identity politics and virtue signalling.

JordanN

Banned
So you opposed the post that bemoaned views such as the lady being a fat bitch who deserved to die being allowed on this forum and made a series of posts about how we should try to change their mind.

That's ridiculous. It's not the opinion of someone open to discussion. You're ignoring the behavior of that poster (repeatedly calling everyone who disagrees a SJW snowflake) in a useless plea for allowing everyone a voice. Not every opinion deserves to be shared without consequence. Literally believing a murder victim died because she was too fat to avoid the car driven into her is a disgusting viewpoint that deserves nothing but absolute dismissal and derision.

The only person missing context here is you.

As long as free speech exists, the side effect is unpopular opinions will be brought up, because the government is forbidden from censoring ideas you might not like.

If that troubles you, consider changing the laws or moving to a country that heavily censors all thought.

David___

Banned
As long as free speech exists, the side effect is unpopular opinions will be brought up, because the government is forbidden from censoring ideas you might not like.

If that troubles you, consider changing the laws or moving to a country that heavily censors all thought.

Neogaf, or any other private form, isnt a country

Free speech doesn't mean speech free of consequence. You can say whatever you want, but you can and should be held accountable for it.

A private forum is not a country just like your workplace is not a country. People are legally reprimanded for saying idiotic shit all the time.

If you need help understanding how free speech does not insulate you from consequences of saying offensive shit, let me know.

JordanN

Banned

Hate speech has been challenged in courts. That article also says she was acquitted and only charged for actual battery.

Lmao I'm not suggesting government involvement here.

Private businesses decide what they wanna put up with. Communities decide what they wanna put up with.

Well you say not all opinions are worth listening to, but as long as free speech exists, it means those opinions aren't actually being ignored because nothing is stopping you from believing it in real life.

What can the government do to punish all opinions you disagree with, without it being called tyranny?
Lmao I'm not suggesting government involvement here.

Private businesses decide what they wanna put up with. Communities decide what they wanna put up with.

You're free to say whatever you want, but you can't freely say whatever you want on someone else's property (or using their platform).

If you really need this explained to you, please let me know what other basic concepts of our laws and society that you don't grasp.
Well you say not all opinions are worth listening to, but as long as free speech exists, it means those opinions aren't actually being ignored because nothing is stopping you from believing it in real life.
I honestly can't even parse this statement. Of course terrible opinions that aren't worth listening to exist. Their existence isn't an indication of their value. Small splinters of folks that share those opinions are welcome to share those opinions wherever they are welcome. Hopefully NeoGAF is better than harboring victim blaming trolls, but maybe not.

Whether or not mods get involved in this thread, you telling people that they need to honestly engage someone with those beliefs is absurd.

Free speech doesn't mean speech free of consequence. You can say whatever you want, but you can and should be held accountable for it.

That's not really free speech and you know it. Based on your definition free speech always existed over the entire course of mankind's history. You could always say whatever you wanted to. You just then happened to be killed. But free speech.

Nowadays being murdered is replaced by being fired and thus having your life ruined. Free speech ...

Dunki

oh no

antifa

who once knocked over a garbage can

terrifying

This ws done by Antifa this year

DEN5AjkXoAAqfMI.jpg

So I do not think they are harmless but rather a terrorist group that needs to be stopped as much as radical nazis.

That's not really free speech and you know it. Based on your definition free speech always existed over the entire course of mankind's history. You could always say whatever you wanted to. You just then happened to be killed. But free speech.

Nowadays being murdered is replaced by being fired and thus having your life ruined. Free speech ...

Freedom of speech as outlined in the US Constitution only means that the government cannot take any legal action against you for the things you say. That's it. You can say whatever the fuck you want, and you will not be arrested, detained, prosecuted, etc. etc. by any branch of law enforcement*.

Freedom of speech guarantees you the right to say as you please. It also guarantees me the same right. So you can say whatever dumbass bullshit you wanna say, but I, in turn, also have the right to call you a stupid asshole for it. It's a two-way street, buddy boy. You're not allowed to say whatever you want and then turn around and deny someone else's right to challenge you. That's not how it works.

*unless you present a very clear and immediate danger to people with the things you say, such as shouting "FIRE!" in a crowded theater, causing people to get trampled.

This ws done by Antifa this year

This was in Germany, butt-for-brains. This conversation is US-centric. And in the US, antifa is just a bunch of bored college kids who go to rallies and occasionally knock some shit over into the street.

Blueingreen

Because I believe in the power of one. If one person made the decisions our society would speed up. If things went wrong we know who would be responsible. No scapegoats.
If an individual existed who could wield that power and not get corrupted by it. Who focused entirely on the needs and betterment of mankind and not their own personal glory or riches... imagine what could be accomplished.

If they were a good person and a good leader, there would be no need to enforce their rule with military power. A leader we could all follow and trust. A leader who could control their government with an iron fist and reach the people with an open heart.

I believe its possible.
Democracy: The God that failed by Hans Herman Hoppe wouldn't happen to be in your collection would it?

I'm not sure I agree with his essays it's been years since I read it however your argument reminds me of one stating that European societies were far more stable and efficient under a Monarchistic rule than a democratic one, thought provoking to say the least.

I signed up for Neo-gaf the moment the entire drama with Evilore happened and all the SJW authoritarian mods left for the other site. In that moment I realized I could challenge the SJWs here without fear of being banned. I think SJWs have burned Evilore rather hard with their virtue signalling when he honestly didn't even really do anything wrong. Pre-Exodus gaf I for sure would have been permabanned, but I haven't even gotten so much as a warning, and it's fantastic.

Your views in and of itself aren't what make you an SJW, it's how you go about with it. If you're the type that thinks Trump is some kind of Nazi then you're an SJWs, if you feel the need to speak for black people about how racist America is you're an SJW, if you organize to stop a person you don't agree with from even speaking in your safespace you're an SJW, if you think videogames are a great place to shove your identity politics and agree with Anita on anything at all you're an SJW. That's just a few points of course.

And it's fine that you are offended by pedos and pedo apologists, I don't care for them either. However, I'm not defending pedophilia at all, only stating that I'd rather have the pedo in office and have them replace with another GOP member after another race rather than allowing the SJW to win. That's just simple politics. Virtue signalling at the expense of victory against SJWs is stupid.

SJWs very much offend me, and you know what I did about it? I got Trump elected and have taken the fight to SJWs themselves, entering their safespaces and spreading all kinds of wrongthink. Trump won because he was as toxic as possible in response to SJW crying. I'm simply following Trump's lead in my Crusade against SJWs.

I'm not sure if anyone has asked you, but why do you hate SJWs so much?

I think Trump is a bit of a buffoon and not fit for office but i'm not american so I don't particularly care that much. I do enjoy making fun of america for it though, as most europeans do.
I don't/cant speak for racism as i'm not an affected party. If I saw a bunch of skin head white boys attacking a black guy, I would definately step in and help him. Likewise if i saw some dickhead calling for the death of all jews in the street, I would probably throw something at him, purely because I dont want to hear him speak in my presence.
Only organisation I'll ever organise for is a revolution.
My safe space is my head.
Who is anita?

Democracy: The God that failed by Hans Herman Hoppe wouldn't happen to be in your collection would it?

I'm not sure I agree with his essays it's been years since I read it however your argument reminds me of one stating that European societies were far more stable and efficient under a Monarchistic rule than a democratic one, thought provoking to say the least.

Never heard of that book. My library is more equipped with video games then books to be honest lol!
I don't think I would agree with that statement as monarchies typically follow a religious sect which also slows down human advancement but thats a whole different topic.

Dunki

This was in Germany, butt-for-brains. This conversation is US-centric. And in the US, antifa is just a bunch of bored college kids who go to rallies and occasionally knock some shit over into the street.

This argumentation is as bad as the boy will be boys phrase to be honest. This does not make it OK. And especially because they are college kids they need to get off this or they are getting either destroyed by reality and the real world or they radicalized even more.

Praising Antifa vor violent acts will make it only worse. Condemning Antifa be it in GErmany or the US is the only right thing to do.

Freedom of speech guarantees you the right to say as you please. It also guarantees me the same right. So you can say whatever dumbass bullshit you wanna say, but I, in turn, also have the right to call you a stupid asshole for it. It's a two-way street, buddy boy. You're not allowed to say whatever you want and then turn around and deny someone else's right to challenge you. That's not how it works.

You're right. Consequences on a PERSONAL level, between individuals, are possible and you cannot change that. If you think I'm an assbucket, there's no law that could stop you from thinking that.

However, that's different when a company has the right to fire you for what you say. Then the company is in a position that can ruin your life. What follows? Most people won't dare make use of their free speech right.

As of now, free speech relates only to governments. That's partly free speech. Not entirely.

This argumentation is as bad as the boy will be boys phrase to be honest. This does not make it OK. And especially because they are college kids they need to get off this or they are getting either destroyed by reality and the real world or they radicalized even more.

Praising Antifa vor violent acts will make it only worse. Condemning Antifa be it in GErmany or the US is the only right thing to do.

No one said that what happened in Germany was okay. Literally no one. I'm saying that you're comparing apples and oranges; they are NOT the same group internationally. American antifa is a very very very different beast. A much more docile and ineffective one.

You're right. Consequences on a PERSONAL level, between individuals, are possible and you cannot change that. If you think I'm an assbucket, there's no law that could stop you from thinking that.

However, that's different when a company has the right to fire you for what you say. Then the company is in a position that can ruin your life. What follows? Most people won't dare make use of their free speech right.

As of now, free speech relates only to governments. That's partly free speech. Not entirely.

At what point should people fucking expect that they hold some sense of personal responsibility with regards to the shit that they say? No one's holding them at gunpoint and forcing them to spout out hatespeech. Every single company on earth has a set of policies and guidelines that employees are expected to follow upon hire. It's called a mutual understanding between adults. If an individual cannot adhere to the standards set by their workplace, then they have no place there and should seek employment elsewhere.

AmaiMask

Banned
I'm not sure if anyone has asked you, but why do you hate SJWs so much?

I think Trump is a bit of a buffoon and not fit for office but i'm not american so I don't particularly care that much. I do enjoy making fun of america for it though, as most europeans do.
I don't/cant speak for racism as i'm not an affected party. If I saw a bunch of skin head white boys attacking a black guy, I would definately step in and help him. Likewise if i saw some dickhead calling for the death of all jews in the street, I would probably throw something at him, purely because I dont want to hear him speak in my presence.
Only organisation I'll ever organise for is a revolution.
My safe space is my head.
Who is anita?

Never heard of that book. My library is more equipped with video games then books to be honest lol!
I don't think I would agree with that statement as monarchies typically follow a religious sect which also slows down human advancement but thats a whole different topic.
SJWs screwed over a guy who could have beaten Trump because he wasn't SJW enough by virtue of not pandering enough to blacks, and daring to go against the potential first female President, and was cheated horribly while SJWs mocked Sanders supporters viciously. SJWs then went on to pretty much imply anybody not for Hillary as being sexist, engaged in all manner of identity politics, making you take a side. I swore I'd never vote Democrat again until they rid themselves of SJWs. Until that happens I'll keep voting against them.

And alright, so you'd throw something at somebody because you don't like what they're saying? Well that right there makes you an SJW 100%. I don't care how racist they're being, they're allowed to be racist without getting physically assaulted in anyway. Go up to the guy and curse him out, but the moment you attack, regardless of how small, you're attempting to censor speech you don't like.

You not wanting things you don't like in your presence, to the point you'd throw something at someone, is you wanting a safespace outside of your head.

Blueingreen

Yeah but how do you stop being one? I really want to know now! :D
I mean Garou is conviniently ignoring me. I'm not hear to disagree or agree with him. But he did say the best thing for snowflakes and SJWs is to stop being Snowflakes and SJWs.
How does one accomplish that, if it is possible?

Employ free thinking rational logic to your thought process irregardless of your bias, understand that in the real world outside of your safe spaces and proggressive echo chambers that are modern universities people are going to disagree with you know matter what, understand what freedom of speech is, understand that Liberal arts is not a real degree.

At what point should people fucking expect that they hold some sense of personal responsibility with regards to the shit that they say? No one's holding them at gunpoint and forcing them to spout out hatespeech. Every single company on earth has a set of policies and guidelines that employees are expected to follow upon hire. It's called a mutual understanding between adults. If an individual cannot adhere to the standards set by their workplace, then they have no place there and should seek employment elsewhere.

It's not just about hate speech. I'm politically left myself, but I've seen too many stories where people were fired for holding conservative views, views that republican politicians support. My understanding is that no company should be allowed to fire you for sharing the opinion of those that govern the country. Unreasonable?

gohepcat

Banned
JordanN, notice how they're going after you even harder than they are me? It's because you don't 100% agree with them. In their eyes you may as well be just as hateful as I am because you aren't all the way with them. That's the SJW mindset, you're either with them or against them. They literally force you to choose a side, and that's what millions of Americans who voted for Trump had to deal with in 2016 with the constant identity politics and virtue signalling.

Jesus Christ. You people live in a fucking alternate reality.

Real people. People who work for the CDC and the FDA and the FBI and countless other of small parts of the infrastructure that make up the modern world that you take for granted, depend on an intelligent, capable person in the Whitehouse. You are talking about meaningless garbage that doesn't fucking matter. There is not a single person in the CDC who knows what the fuck a SJW is.

You voted an imbecile into Whitehouse because you think people posting on Tumbler are the same people tracking H1N1 or helping Yazdi people escape northern Iraq.

…and make no mistake about it. This man is an absolute idiot. Read the transcript of the phone conversation with the Australian prime minister on his first day in office. There is a point where you can almost sense the panic in Malcolm Turnbull when he realize the leader of the most powerful country in the world can’t understand basic concepts.

There will be a reckoning for this. You have placed in power a person who will most likely reshape the Supreme Court for 30 years you are are talking about virtue signaling and identity politics.

Unbelievable

SJWs screwed over a guy who could have beaten Trump because he wasn't SJW enough by virtue of not pandering enough to blacks, and daring to go against the potential first female President, and was cheated horribly while SJWs mocked Sanders supporters viciously. SJWs then went on to pretty much imply anybody not for Hillary as being sexist, engaged in all manner of identity politics, making you take a side. I swore I'd never vote Democrat again until they rid themselves of SJWs. Until that happens I'll keep voting against them.

And alright, so you'd throw something at somebody because you don't like what they're saying? Well that right there makes you an SJW 100%. I don't care how racist they're being, they're allowed to be racist without getting physically assaulted in anyway. Go up to the guy and curse him out, but the moment you attack, regardless of how small, you're attempting to censor speech you don't like.

You not wanting things you don't like in your presence, to the point you'd throw something at someone, is you wanting a safespace outside of your head.

I'm a social justice warrior because i'm willing to show violence to somebody campaigning publically for violence. What?

Blood Borne

Auto ignition is absolutely right. Free speech simply means no prosecution from government, this isn't applicable to private companies.

Nevertheless, I find the government hypocritical and inconsistent. They interfere with companies and workers all the time, e.g. minimum wage, maternity leave, etc but not in this.

It's not just about hate speech. I'm politically left myself, but I've seen too many stories where people were fired for holding conservative views, views that republican politicians support. My understanding is that no company should be allowed to fire you for sharing the opinion of those that govern the country. Unreasonable?

You're in Germany, yeah? That stuff doesn't happen in the US, and when it does, it gets taken to court.

AmaiMask

Banned
Jesus Christ. You people live in a fucking alternate reality.

Real people. People who work for the CDC and the FDA and the FBI and countless other of small parts of the infrastructure that make up the modern world that you take for granted, depend on an intelligent, capable person in the Whitehouse. You are talking about meaningless garbage that doesn't fucking matter. There is not a single person in the CDC who knows what the fuck a SJW is.

You voted an imbecile into Whitehouse because you think people posting on Tumbler are the same people tracking H1N1 or helping Yazdi people escape northern Iraq.

…and make no mistake about it. This man is an absolute idiot. Read the transcript of the phone conversation with the Australian prime minister on his first day in office. There is a point where you can almost sense the panic in Malcolm Turnbull when he realize the leader of the most powerful country in the world can’t understand basic concepts.

There will be a reckoning for this. You have placed in power a person who will most likely reshape the Supreme Court for 30 years you are are talking about virtue signaling and identity politics.

Unbelievable
All I see is SJW tears in your post, which only further reaffirms my decision. Trump is my vengeance towards SJWs and the tool with which to guide us Anti-SJWs to take this country back from SJW/PC culture hands. It doesn't matter to you, but it mattered enough to the millions of us that voted for Trump in the first place. The angrier Trump makes you, the better for me it is.

So keep on crying.

AmaiMask

Banned
I'm a social justice warrior because i'm willing to show violence to somebody campaigning publically for violence. What?
Campaigning for violence is not the same as actually going out to attack somebody. As long as it's not a specific person then there's no actual crime being committed. Wishing death on a group isn't the same as actually killing somebody. SJWs seem to confuse actions with words.

You're very much an SJW for this type of thinking.

Yes you are.
Do you consider yourself to be Batman or something?

No because batman looks for violence.

Heres an alternative. You are walking with your mother in the street and i come up and start insulting her because lol i have free speech.
You wouldnt get upset over that? Angry? Want to punch me in my stupid mouth?

Campaigning for violence is not the same as actually going out to attack somebody. As long as it's not a specific person then there's no actual crime being committed. Wishing death on a group isn't the same as actually killing somebody. SJWs seem to confuse actions with words.

You're very much an SJW for this type of thinking.

I pose the same question to you.
Actually. Double edit. You said you were black. What if i was racist to your face? Specifically to you. What would you do?

You're in Germany, yeah? That stuff doesn't happen in the US, and when it does, it gets taken to court.

I've witnessed too many situations where people were fired for conservative statements on social media. I couldn't link you anything, not keeping track.

If it's as rare as you imply then maybe my worries are overblown.

AmaiMask

Banned

Heres an alternative. You are walking with your mother in the street and i come up and start insulting her because lol i have free speech.

If the person is getting in my and my mothers personal space that's one thing, that's closer to self defense because they've getting close to me within inches while being aggressive. However, what you're saying is you'd go to a guy minding his own business but being hateful and throw something at him when he's not even actually in anybody else's personal space, i.e inches in front of them being aggressive. If he was in front of a Jewish family and getting all up in their faces then they'd have every right to attack him because that's self defense.

But that's not what you started with, you're 100% the aggressor in your original scenario because that guy is just openly voicing his opinion in the public, not getting in peoples faces. So yes, attacking that dude or throwing anything at him makes you an SJW.

If the person is getting in my and my mothers personal space that's one thing, that's closer to self defense because they've getting close to me within inches while being aggressive. However, what you're saying is you'd go to a guy minding his own business but being hateful and throw something at him when he's not even actually in anybody else's personal space, i.e inches in front of them being aggressive. If he was in front of a Jewish family and getting all up in their faces then they'd have every right to attack him because that's self defense.

But that's not what you started with, you're 100% the aggressor in your original scenario because that guy is just openly voicing his opinion in the public, not getting in peoples faces. So yes, attacking that dude or throwing anything at him makes you an SJW.

You're a SJW for disagreeing with my free speech to insult your mother. Argument done. Next.

AmaiMask

Banned
You're a SJW for disagreeing with my free speech to insult your mother. Argument done. Next.
You're missing the point entirely, I said you attacking a person or throwing something at him for his opinion and his opinion alone, outside of actually being in your personal space, is what makes you an SJW. Insulting my mother is fine, just don't get in my personal space while doing it.

You're missing the point entirely, I said you attacking a person or throwing something at him for his opinion and his opinion alone, outside of actually being in your personal space, is what makes you an SJW. Insulting my mother is fine, just don't get in my personal space while doing it.

Wow. Americans will really allow strangers to insult their mother in their presence so long as their personal (safe)space isnt violated?

Your culture is so absurd. Freedom of speech above all. Shit like this is why I believe in dictatorship.

gohepcat

Banned
All I see is SJW tears in your post, which only further reaffirms my decision. Trump is my vengeance towards SJWs and the tool with which to guide us Anti-SJWs to take this country back from SJW/PC culture hands. It doesn't matter to you, but it mattered enough to the millions of us that voted for Trump in the first place. The angrier Trump makes you, the better for me it is.

So keep on crying.

So...properly staffed and funded state departments = SJW
Understanding the nuances of foreign policy = SJW
Being able to properly asses threats to our food supply and timber industry from invasive species of plants and animals (my wife’s area of expertise) =SJW
Army core of engineers = SJW
Pentagon = SJW

Wait...do you consider the CDC a social justice cause? The FBI?

I’m totally baffled by your response.

Everyone in DC thinks he’s an idiot. I spoke with a US copyright attorney today that said her entire staff is blown away by his incompetence.

Do you honestly think people hate him because they care about social justice issues? People hate him because he’s a cheesy reality tv show buffoon. I can’t stress enough how few people in the real world know what a SJW is.

AmaiMask

Banned
Wow. Americans will really allow strangers to insult their mother in their presence so long as their personal (safe)space isnt violated?

Your culture is so absurd. Freedom of speech above all. Shit like this is why I believe in dictatorship.
If you put your hands on a person it needs to be for self defense, i.e they're in your personal space. If you go up to a person who's not in your personal space and assault them because they said something you don't like then that's a crime and the person can press charges against you.

Likewise if you go up to a person who's shouting how much he wants to kill a particular race and throw something at him then you're in intolerant SJW. Either make an argument against his or walk away. Don't try to censor his speech with violence.

If you put your hands on a person it needs to be for self defense, i.e they're in your personal space. If you go up to a person who's not in your personal space and assault them because they said something you don't like then that's a crime and the person can press charges against you.

Likewise if you go up to a person who's shouting how much he wants to kill a particular race and throw something at him then you're in intolerant SJW. Either make an argument against his or walk away. Don't try to censor his speech with violence.

Mate you would allow your own blood to be insulted to preserve free fucking speech. You're a disgrace.

AmaiMask

Banned
Mate you would allow your own blood to be insulted to preserve free fucking speech. You're a disgrace.
I wouldn't attack them unless they're actually being a threat, yes. What's disgraceful is that you'd attack or throw something at a person because they said something you don't agree with. Don't do that, it's wrong. Don't be an SJW.

Blood Borne

Actually. Double edit. You said you were black. What if i was racist to your face? Specifically to you. What would you do?

You're absolutely right. Coming to someone's face and spewing derogatory crap is awful and even though I probably won't still physically attack you, I won't censure anyone who does.

That's because coming to someone's face is an act of aggression. Someone coming to your face and shouting "I love you" non stop can also be infuriating.

However, that's not what your typical SJW/Antifa do. These people travel miles away, sometimes across state lines just to scold and shout at people whose views they don't agree with. These are people who rabidly outrage at what someone says online and go out of their way dox the person or hypocritically reply the person with their own hateful vitriol and hostility.

Seriously, I get hateful stuff thrown at me when I'm playing games online. I simply mute and keep on playing. Why the hell would I have sleepless nights and become so indignant because of what some immature dumbass racist basement dwelling neckbeards said to me online. I'm 6'4 with an athletic build and most of them won't say it to my face. I'm just imagining going to bed angry and my wife asks me "honey, what's wrong, why are you upset", then I reply "someone on NeoGAF/online said some mean things to me". That would be so pathetic.

Words should never beget violence. Immediately you use violence to respond to words, you're immediately in the wrong.

If you punch a supposed 'nazi' and he hits his head on the floor and has a brain hemorrhage or dies or some serious injury happens to him. You'll go to jail. No would care that you were Captain America fighting Nazis.

You're absolutely right. Coming to someone's face and spewing derogatory crap is awful and even though I probably won't still physically attack you, I won't censure anyone who does.

That's because coming to someone's face is an act of aggression. Someone coming to your face and shouting "I love you" non stop can also be infuriating.

However, that's not what your typical SJW/Antifa do. These people travel miles away, sometimes across state lines just to scold and shout at people whose views they don't agree with. These are people who rabidly outrage at what someone says online and go out of their way dox the person or hypocritically reply the person with their own hateful vitriol and hostility.

Seriously, I get hateful stuff thrown at me when I'm playing games online. I simply mute and keep on playing. Why the hell would I have sleepless nights and become so indignant because of what some immature dumbass racist basement dwelling neckbeards said to me online. I'm 6'4 with an athletic build and most of them won't say it to my face. I'm just imagining going to bed angry and my wife asks me "honey, what's wrong, why are you upset", then I reply "someone on NeoGAF/online said some mean things to me". That would be so pathetic.

Words should never beget violence. Immediately you use violence to respond to words, you're immediately in the wrong.

If you punch a supposed 'nazi' and he hits his head on the floor and has a brain hemorrhage or dies or some serious injury happens to him. You'll go to jail. No would care that you were Captain America fighting Nazis.

Different cultures I guess. Most people I know would knock the teeth out of any stranger who insulted their mother. America is too politically correct for me

VAL0R

Banned
CRQOxmDWwAArw5M.jpg

TrumpGAF...ASSEMBLE!

First we took your country, then we took your forum, next we come for your safe spaces. Look upon us and despair!

Top Bottom