• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 is fun! You should buy a second one!

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Back when I had a bigger apartment I had one in my room and one in the living room. It was the best way to get Netflix.

MormaPope

Banned
I got the same ad just now but it said "the perfect gift" instead.

Clicking on it takes you a screen where it tells you about the $99, monthly fee Xbox deal. A bunch of stores are listed below the Xbox 360.

EDIT: Got the exact same as ad OP, wording and everything. Same offer.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
I sure will, I'll also get one -what am I saying, TWO- euro power converters!

Funzo-584x450.jpg

Rat Salad

Banned
Sorta makes you wonder how inflated PS3 sales are though. Sony gives u a shitty 90 day warranty after fixing their notorious deffective systems. I mean c'mon! 90 days! Ofcourse you'd be better off buying a new one if uyou have that much invested in a Sony console. Its reall disgusting how the lid hasn been blown off that scam. They have so much confidence in their hardware its guaranteed for 90 days after repairs, LOL. JESUS.

Sorta makes you wonder how inflated PS3 sales are though. Sony gives u a shitty 90 day warranty after fixing their notorious deffective systems. I mean c'mon! 90 days! Ofcourse you'd be better off buying a new one if uyou have that much invested in a Sony console. Its reall disgusting how the lid hasn been blown off that scam. They have so much confidence in their hardware its guaranteed for 90 days after repairs, LOL. JESUS.

I don't think I've ever had a Sony product break on me. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Top Bottom