• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 is fun! You should buy a second one!

c5Wpx00.jpg

What I see

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Got two? - fuck it, buy a third!

Fun-cubed!

outsida

I have the slim in the living room with the Kinect. And a good ol white jawn in the bed room. What do I win M$?

fernoca

A friend has 2: one for his daughter and wife in the living room and one for himself on the "geek room".

Another has 2...of every console: one for homebrew related stuff and never update officially and another for official updates, online, games, etc.

A third has two also: one for himself and another for his brother so they can play over lan/different TVs.

So...it happens. :p

Boss Man

"Buy a new Xbox 360 and keep your current Xbox 360 for free*!"

*Xbox LIVE subscription required to purchase second Xbox 360.

A friend has 2: one for his daughter and wife in the living room and one for himself on the "geek room".

Another has 2...of every console: one for homebrew related stuff and never update officially and another for official updates, online, games, etc.

A third has two also: one for himself and another for his brother so they can play over lan/different TVs.

So...it happens. :p

Tbh, I have two. One in the living room and one in the play room.

Jawmuncher

While this ad seems pretty dumb, I do know a lot of people who own two systems.
Usually families that game together, especially on games that don't have splitscreen coop and the like.

This is going to turn into the Ad thread on xbox 360.
I'm okay with this, shows the problems with their damn ad system.

Boss Man

While this ad seems pretty dumb, I do know a lot of people who own two systems.
Usually families that game together, especially on games that don't have splitscreen coop and the like.
Yeah it's really not that crazy.

Just kind of silly to advertise, especially with "double the fun!"

MormaPope

Banned
Ingenious marketing idea here.

Advertisements that are based around your play style for certain games. For example, if you get in a shit ton of car accidents in Forza or GTA, you'll get car insurance ads.

Top Bottom