• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

zroid

Banned
Apparently you can get a lot of money from playing Salmon Run? PAY ME GRIZZCO

Fund my SplatNet shopping addiction 😂

imBask

Banned
I just wanna state it here so Soc can quote that later

Streit is going to play at #4 by November, and maybe even #2 if Alzner is trash which is more than likely. Our defense is not very good

Cake Boss

Banned
Lmao the gameplay is legit NHL 17 with shittier dekes, no new animations, nothing changed on the skating, shooting or hitting. It plays exactly the same.

I'll still put 500 hours into it because I am dirty slut.

RedRum

Banned
Lmao the gameplay is legit NHL 17 with shittier dekes, no new animations, nothing changed on the skating, shooting or hitting. It plays exactly the same.

I'll still put 500 hours into it because I am dirty slut.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Pikma

Banned
What are betas even for at this point if they're releasing the same product every fucking year, call it a demo you lying pices of shit

I'd rather have a new 2K football game than hockey. Madden is way worse than NHL.

Even the unlicensed 2K football game where you made a team of legends was pretty good.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, has the beta started? The EA website says it starts tomorrow, but people are posting impressions and shit. I have a code. Has the beta actually started?

Cake Boss

Banned
Holy shit 3on3 is hot ass garbage. What's the point of this.

It's not as Arcady as 3on3 arcade and not as "realistic" as the actual NHL game. it took me 2 games to never touch this again and 30 minutes to turn off the menu music volume to 0.

Marvie_3

Banned

It's not as Arcady as 3on3 arcade and not as "realistic" as the actual NHL game. it took me 2 games to never touch this again and 30 minutes to turn off the menu music volume to 0.
The point is to leaderboard chasers into 3v3. :lol

imBask

Banned

you're saving me $80 here so thanks

Top Bottom