• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

zroid

Banned
These NHL 18 player ratings are.... interesting:

DFq3u84W0AAJas-

On one hand I'm glad they aren't super inflated. On the other hand, Price the same rating as Quick? Weber 2 points better than Karlsson? That many players above McDavid????

What's Bobby Orr tho

I don't know what any of these numbers mean

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
If those are truly the top 24 rated players in the game, then thank god EA got some balls and is finally making the skill gap feel correct. When every fucking NHL player is an 80+ it's boring as shit.

EDIT - Guess EA didn't learn... these are just cherry picked players to show off ratings.. Here are the Red Wings that are in the beta

86 - Zetterberg
85 - Kronwall, Nyquist
83 - Nielsen, Tatar, DeKeyser, Larkin
82 - Green, Abdelkader, Howard, Mrazek
81 - Ericsson
80 - Helm
79 - Franzen, Sheahan
78 - Glendening
77 - Athanasiou, Mantha
76 - Vitale, Ouellet
75 - Miller
71 - Sproul, Russo
66 - Jensen

Kronwall at an 85 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yawnier

Banned
Looooooool at those ratings. McDavid and Karlsson are both a 89 and Matthews is a 83?

Watch them get updated by late October

zroid

Banned
Looooooool at those ratings. McDavid and Karlsson are both a 89 and Matthews is a 83?

Watch them get updated by late October

that would make sense if 90 were the highest value

80 is the highest in baseball so it's not that weird

iLLmAtlc

To be fair they entered the series with identical records so >_>

Also if anyone needs a spare NHL 18 ps4 beta code lemme know. Turns out my codes were in the promotions folder in gmail -- easy for me to miss on a computer.

zroid

Banned
yall thinking the Jays still have a chance smh. they have the worst run differential in the AL. they aren't making the playoffs and they need to sell everyone they can over the age of 26 (except dongerson)

winning against Oakland means nothing. they barely scraped those wins by too. the jays CAN'T SCORE RUNS

I swear when they score 4 runs it honestly feels like an accomplishment

PillarEN

Truly opulent lol.

EDIT: It took some time, but eventually I realized that this is almost as goofy as that Kanye West video for Bound 2.

Top Bottom