• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

What's the club name fams??

image.php

Lookin good

Quick

Banned
A few names listed on the Sochi Open roster on TSN just now. The Open is one of a few games leading up to the Olympics next year.

Gilbert Brule
Mason Raymond
Daniel Paille
Max Tablot
Derek Roy
Carlo Colaiacovo
Kevin Klein
Ben Scrivens

Here's the full roster. Some of the above named aren't listed.

giphy.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Saw Dunkirk on Imax this evening, thought it was great. Beautiful cinematography, intense and a good score. Not the best movie ever or my favorite Nolan movie, but I enjoyed it a lot.

zroid

Banned
Am I the only one who barely remembers the World Cup? Talking about pet projects. What a goofy, forgettable tournament

Team North America was fun. Other than that, yeah.

it might have been more memorable for me if TNA made it to the elimination round, and especially if they played a game or series vs Canada

Revenant

The non eashl version of 3 on 3 is immensely disappointing at first glance. If you make a mode like this and tour it as a big feature you think it's have more options and a more arcade feel. That announcer is also really irritating.

Marvie_3

Banned
What do you guys play? 5on5 eashl or 3on3 eashl?

Tried the 3on3 eashl and was pretty fun. The sole Arcady version is hot garbage tho.
5 on 5.

I played the 3 on 3 and its all cherry picking all game. Its boring. So its basically 5 on 5 except you have even less people to cover cherry pickers.

3 on 3 really should have just been 3 on 3 Arcade from the 360/PS3.

imBask

Banned
Pacioretty's house got broken into and they robbed stuff

bonus joke they stole his will to play before January, giving him an excuse this year

Cake Boss

Banned
There have been some rumours suggesting that Eugene Melnyk may finally be willing to take on a partner which is something he has been reluctant to do in the past. Other speculation indicates that there may be one or two groups positioning themselves for an outright bid for the team. There has even been talk that the Desmarais Family, who was a significant financial backer of the DCDLS LeBreton bid, may still be lurking around the team.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE GO AWAY, NO ONE LIKES YOU!!

yyzjohn

Banned
Am I the only one who barely remembers the World Cup? Talking about pet projects. What a goofy, forgettable tournament

Leafs fans remember it only because of the massive hard on we all had watching Matthews for the first time. Other than that yeah it was shit.

Quick

Banned

I almost forgot about it until yesterday when I was looking at the thread I made for reference.

I couldn't watch most of the games because I was out of the country, in a completely opposite timezone, and there weren't any places open for me to watch it at that time anyway.

These NHL 18 player ratings are.... interesting:

DFq3u84W0AAJas-

On one hand I'm glad they aren't super inflated. On the other hand, Price the same rating as Quick? Weber 2 points better than Karlsson? That many players above McDavid????

These NHL 18 player ratings are.... interesting:

DFq3u84W0AAJas-

On one hand I'm glad they aren't super inflated. On the other hand, Price the same rating as Quick? Weber 2 points better than Karlsson? That many players above McDavid????

oh c'mon, Price is easily 93 and Crosby is 94 or 95 and Karlsson is 93/94.

Time to make some changes in NHL 18 if I get it.

Top Bottom