• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway |OT| Super Iota 64

Skyzard

Banned
Perhaps not unlocked yet for US?

Unless it's because you have to sign in before seeing the collections page, which could possibly be it.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
scea is really pissin me off

feeling really under the weather today, took a sick day, wifey is out shopping with her girlfriend.... could really use some tearaway in my life

Argh, disappointed that it still hasn't hit the US digital store. I'm stuck working anyway, but I'd like to get the download started and have the game ready for this afternoon. They really need to get the whole GCT thing resolved, since other platforms have been able to provide much more reliable availability times.

Stopped at Best Buy for Mario, and they had only two copies of Tearaway, which were both lost in the back until I asked if they had any. I caved and bought one because I couldn't bear to see them go by so terribly unnoticed. =(

This is my first physical Vita purchase. I guess I'll get the digital version sometime down the road.

Can't wait to play it. <3 Media Molecule.

I'm downloading it now. It's 947mb. I guess they count the soundtrack and dlc?

They must. The soundtrack bundle is 198MB and then there's the alternate skin download, so I imagine the 1.3 is including all the extras. Game itself is 947 as mentioned. Anyways, bought and downloading now.

They must. The soundtrack bundle is 198MB and then there's the alternate skin download, so I imagine the 1.3 is including all the extras. Game itself is 947 as mentioned. Anyways, bought and downloading now.

Let me know how grabbing the soundtrack goes if you wouldn't mind for the US version. Thanks!

Let me know how grabbing the soundtrack goes if you wouldn't mind for the US version. Thanks!

Just automatically started downloading with the game when I purchased it on PSN. It saves as a bubble (application) and when you launch it, you'll be prompted to copy the soundtrack to your music folder. I'll have to connect it to the PC later today so I can bring it over in iTunes. 55 tracks total.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Just beat the trial. I said I wasn't going to buy it yet since I have so many Vita games to play, but this is something else. I'm so tempted to just get it right now. It's more sensible to just wait until there's a deal on it and in the mean time finish Strangers Wrath, play through Sonic Racing when I get it on Plus next week and then play Rayman Legends which someone is buying me for christmas. I'm kinda set for Vita games for a while so I don't want to buy anything else right now.....but at the same time after that trial I really fucking want to continue playing Tearaway.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Why is this game 25€ and Knack 59€?

I wish sony would push more varied pricepoints as they have done with some titles like now with Tearaway if it is at all effective strategy (and I'd like to believe at least on some level it should be for them to still do it after multiple games). It's silly how they have gone on record for Knack being aimed as a ''second purchase'' or ''smaller title'' yet it costs arm and leg while Tearaway seems to be almost underpriced.

Takao

Banned
So it looks like Tearaway's North American preorders should come with the Atoi/Iota keyrings. Again SCEA, great job on the forewarning! I was going digital because of the lack of those items.

Top Bottom