• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

DMVfan123

Banned
My Skins are back to beat the dog shit out of the Niners baby! #HTTR

Week 6

PHI @ CAR
CHI @ BAL
GB @ MIN
SF @ WAS
DET @ NO
MIA @ ATL
CLE @ HOU
NE @ NYJ
TB @ ARI
LAR @ JAX
LAC @ OAK
PIT @ KC
NYG @ DEN
IND @ TEN

Vixdean

So there's been a lot of handwringing over McCaffrey's lack of production, but people need to remember that the Panthers drafted him to fulfill some specific goals that had nothing to do with his yardage or scoring totals. The idea was for Cam to throw more "layup" type passes, thereby increasing his completion percentage and limiting the number of hits he was taking in the pocket. Well, through 5 games he's got the highest completion percentage of his career, lowest "yards in the air" average on his passes, and has taken much fewer hits. Sure you'd like for CMC to have more yards and touchdowns, but the overall plan behind the pick is working out.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
SarcasticLightheartedButterfly-size_restricted.gif

HTTPS9jZG4xLnZveC1jZG4uY29tL3VwbG9hZHMvY2hvcnVzX2Fzc2V0L2ZpbGUvNzA4MjM2OS9tYXR0aGV3JTIwc3RhZmZvcmQlMjBtYWQuZ2lm.gif

Sephzilla

Go Pack Go!

Really wish we were playing Bradford because choo choo here comes the excuse train!

I wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings trot Bradford out again next week.

"No seriously, he's good enough to play! We swear! And he'll be good this time, honestly!"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Santonio Holmes is officially retiring today.

090202_Holmes.ss_full.jpg

And yes, I thought he was officially retired years ago.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Football Outsiders' top 5 QBs this week:

1. Alex Smith
2. Deshaun Watson
3. Cam Newton
4. Carson Wentz
5. Kevin Hogan

Browns doing it?

More about the Jets than the Browns honestly.

Jets should be 1-4 right now but have somehow snatched victory from the jaws of defeat for the last 2 weeks. Honestly not sure if I should even root for them against the Pats. They'll probably win big and give Todd Bowles an extension or something.

Tom Nook

Week 6

PHI @ CAR
CHI @ BAL; LOL Trub.
GB @ MIN; LOL Brad
SF @ WAS; LOL, Everything Niners...... :(
DET @ NO: Shootout
MIA @ ATL
CLE @ HOU
NE @ NYJ; Upset Special
TB @ ARI; AP!!!
LAR @ JAX; The DEF
LAC @ OAK; Finally get a W.
PIT @ KC 6-0
NYG @ DEN LOL G-men
IND @ TEN;

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
But what would be your excuse if The Packers lose to Keenum? Also losing Dalvin Cook was way more impactful than not playing Bradford.

Honestly it’s a lose-lose game for Green Bay if you’re trying to figure out the better team.

If we win, well we played against a backup so who gives a shit?

If we lose to Case Keenum because of fucking course our defense would shit the bed against a backup, we look like a joke.

Jarnet87

Do you think Peterson was clueless that Sean Payton is a fraud who always uses a running back committee, or was New Orleans his only offer.

Sephzilla

Honestly it’s a lose-lose game for Green Bay if you’re trying to figure out the better team.

If we win, well we played against a backup so who gives a shit?

If we lose to Case Keenum because of fucking course our defense would shit the bed against a backup, we look like a joke.

I sort of worry this game is a let down / trap game scenario considering how big the Dallas win was

dionysus

Yaldog
Do you think Peterson was clueless that Sean Payton is a fraud who always uses a running back committee, or was New Orleans his only offer.

Supposedly Payton told him he would get about 10 carries per game; this was before they drafted Kamara. With Kamara a lot better than Petersen and Ingram always going to be the primary back, he wasn't even going to get that.

DMVfan123

Banned
I already see the Good Morning Football headlines now:
"Are the Cardinals a Super Bowl contender after adding Adrian Peterson? Nate Burleson says so"
Still like the show

bionic77

Why not Mrs. Bionic?

You can take me but I won't put out, unless you're buying Sizzler too.
Because then the kids have to come.

My wife is very particular about babysitters.

What kind of dinner are we talking about from Sizzler? We talking about a regular steak dinner or an admirals feast big ass extravaganza? Because unless you Rihanna you better settle for the regular steak dinner.

Top Bottom