• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting high

Ashhong

Noob question, is it normal for the weed to fall into the bong hole into the water when smoking? It burns up and gets sucked in. Or is my weed too small? I use a grinder so it's out of my control..

Noob question, is it normal for the weed to fall into the bong hole into the water when smoking? It burns up and gets sucked in. Or is my weed too small? I use a grinder so it's out of my control..

yeah it's not uncommon when using a grinder. Make sure to pack it as tight while still allowing some air flow. If I use a grinder, I try to inhale slow when combusting, then inhale fast after taking out the bowl.

I usually use my fingers instead of a grinder. The bigger pieces will allow good airflow and prevent the weed from going in.

I'll try to get a pic once I stack the smoke sometime. One hit earlier and it hit me in 2 minutes and I was fucking on my ass for hours. One thing I don't like is that it works so well that I can't enjoy multiple hits lol

haha, there's nothing like a good bong rip.

Ashhong

yeah it's not uncommon when using a grinder. Make sure to pack it as tight while still allowing some air flow. If I use a grinder, I try to inhale slow when combusting, then inhale fast after taking out the bowl.

I usually use my fingers instead of a grinder. The bigger pieces will allow good airflow and prevent the weed from going in.

haha, there's nothing like a good bong rip.

I always hated using my fingers. I never knew if I should be using the stems, which part counted as stems, etc lol. Grinder made it so much easier. The bowl on my Helix is a one hitter and tiny. Hard to pack tightly. Any recommendation on a 14mm bowl?

It seems to work a lot better when I inhale harder while stacking the smoke. Get better results but then I see the weed burn up and go into the bowl lol

Kozak

Banned
yo dudes.. I want/need to avoid smoking for health reasons but as you can imagine, giving up the bud for life would suck dick.

Money ain't much of a factor. Would prefer not to spend over 300 though.

Hit me with a vape thats going to get me as blasted as the bong.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
How are weed gummy bears? Any good?

Edit - Apparently it is a bag of Wana sour gummies. Also, is $60 a fair price for a bag? I have no idea. I'm in NYC.

N° 2048

Guys I need help...got my wisdom tooth removed and have no access to edibles or anything like that atm.

Vape through nose?

Guys I need help...got my wisdom tooth removed and have no access to edibles or anything like that atm.

Vape through nose?

Hm you could try and buy a tincture, or maybe like some topical stuff like lotion, or maybe a drink. You'll probably only be able to get that if you can go to a dispensary tho.

N° 2048

Hm you could try and buy a tincture, or maybe like some topical stuff like lotion, or maybe a drink. You'll probably only be able to get that if you can go to a dispensary tho.

They are sold out of literally all that stuff :( only flowers .

I found a CBD pill luckily hidden in my stash. That's good for a couple hours though.

yo dudes.. I want/need to avoid smoking for health reasons but as you can imagine, giving up the bud for life would suck dick.

Money ain't much of a factor. Would prefer not to spend over 300 though.

Hit me with a vape thats going to get me as blasted as the bong.

People vouch for the Pax. I just bought (see previous page) but haven't received it.

How are weed gummy bears? Any good?

Edit - Apparently it is a bag of Wana sour gummies. Also, is $60 a fair price for a bag? I have no idea. I'm in NYC.

Any edible is good. Price depends on how many milligrams the bag contains. For $60 dollars of gummies [at a shop] I'd expect at least 300mg of THC

Vape through nose?

Honestly, Vicodin is your best bet for that kind of pain.

Sent my Crafty back 4 days ago for repairs and they just sent me an email saying they've sent out a brand new replacement unit. Dat customer service.

When the edibles kick in....oh shiii

I actually hate that feeling >.>

So my Pax 2 finally came in.

First impressions with Pax 2 and vaping thus far:

+ Tastes and smells great
+ No coughing even at highest setting
+ Feels overall cleaner
+ Sexy as hell

- More head high (even with Indicas), hard to achieve body high
- A little hard to inhale from
- very smelly when heating up. Skunk up my whole room much more than smoking from a bong.

The biggest disappointment is the lack of a body high. I vaped some Bubba Kush and GDP and feel it mostly in the head. My muscles are still tight, my chronic pain is mostly still there. I feel I would use this more for when I just want to destress. Smoking [Indica] seems to give me much more of a body stony high, which I need for my body pain.

This is by no means a "full review" and it's only my first day with it, but if anyone has any questions let me know.

Hunter S.

Gorilla glue #4 is officially on my top 4 strains of all time. It kind of makes me just want to stick to it and stop risking new strains that often turn out comparably bad, or with super parinoia and cerebral inducing effectsl

Received my brand new Crafty this morning, just christened it with some Phantom OG. I love indicas...

The biggest disappointment is the lack of a body high. I vaped some Bubba Kush and GDP and feel it mostly in the head. My muscles are still tight, my chronic pain is mostly still there. I feel I would use this more for when I just want to destress. Smoking [Indica] seems to give me much more of a body stony high, which I need for my body pain.

This is by no means a "full review" and it's only my first day with it, but if anyone has any questions let me know.

Hmm, this is interesting because my whole body feels like it's floating right now lol. What temp are you vaping at? I'm using the Crafty at 210C, which is the max temp. I definitely get more of a body high from this setting compared to the default (180C, I think), which is what I used for ages when I first got it.

Received my brand new Crafty this morning, just christened it with some Phantom OG. I love indicas...

Hmm, this is interesting because my whole body feels like it's floating right now lol. What temp are you vaping at? I'm using the Crafty at 210C, which is the max temp. I definitely get more of a body high from this setting compared to the default (180C, I think), which is what I used for ages when I first got it.

The first time I vaped at around ~200C (hard to tell since Pax 2 doesn't have an exact temp gauge). Yesterday I tried the highest setting at around ~218C and vaped an Indica and got pretty stoned. I had a good body high and knocked the fuck out early. Day 2 was defintly a better expiereince.

Today I vaped a Sativa at ~210C and and got a good head buzz.

Overall, the more I use it, the more I like it.

Btw I love Indicas too, but I do hate when I get too stoned and end up falling asleep >.>

redhood56

Banned
I recently picked up without a doubt the strongest edibles I've ever had in my life. I had a half last weekend and was annihilated. One of my thoughts was that I wanted to open a Pasta making college, we would offer a 4 year degree.Doing it with some friends tomorrow so I am very excited for that.

I recently picked up without a doubt the strongest edibles I've ever had in my life. I had a half last weekend and was annihilated. One of my thoughts was that I wanted to open a Pasta making college, we would offer a 4 year degree.Doing it with some friends tomorrow so I am very excited for that.

How do you feel the day after a strong edible?

Groggy? Aggravated? Lazy? Still a little high? Perfectly normal?

redhood56

Banned
How do you feel the day after a strong edible?

Groggy? Aggravated? Lazy? Still a little high? Perfectly normal?
Warning: I wrote this super high:
I woke up totally normal today. A little lazy but not terrible. I'm an experienced brownie taker so I guess I'm used to it. The first couple brownies I had I woke up feeling burnt. Which is being lazy and still feel a little high and just feel out of it for an hour or two it sucks I hate it. But I was fine today but if you've taken many edibles before the strong edible you shold be good.

Well I had the most intense high i've ever had. Jesus I ate 80% of a brownie and was sooooo gone. Like I thought my phone screen was tinted pink. After this high I am definitely ready for acid. I should be doing that soon. I am excited to try it because a lot of people said they had spiritual breakthroughs. I am ready to have a great time

Chabbles

Picked up the Mighty afew weeks back, its a damn good vape, it basically feels like a mini Plenty in terms of vapor taste and effect.

I can smoke massive bong hits and blunts no problem, but some vape hits can send me into the worst coughing fits. Its the only down side to vaping imo.

Dartastic

Hey guys what should I play? I'm playing Overwatch, but I could go play more Last Guardian, or Street Fighter, or Watch Dogs 2, or Infinite Warfare's campaign, or Owlboy, or or orororrr......

FUCK TOO MANY GAMES

Farooq

Banned
Quick question, I need a portable vape that can handle the elements. I like to bike trails and vape (sometimes at the same time cause I am cool like that), but I don't feel comfortable taking the portable vape I have (arizer air) outside if there is rain or even light snow.

Is there a portable vape that can handle light rain or snow? Budget is $200.

So I just dropped my Crafty in the sink...

Turned it off/upside down and placed it on the heater. Hopefully it's not fucked. :/

Why did I think it was a good idea to wash my face and vape at the same time?

I put it in some rice and after an hour I heard it buzz, as if turning on, so I got it out and it's working perfectly. Lol Absolutely no idea how it survived, I thought it was fucked for sure.

Farooq

Banned
So it is between the firewood and grasshopper. Don't want another session portable vape.

Firewood is sold out right now, so I guess I have to go with the grasshopper. Does anybody here own a grasshopper vape?

So it is between the firewood and grasshopper. Don't want another session portable vape.

Firewood is sold out right now, so I guess I have to go with the grasshopper. Does anybody here own a grasshopper vape?

PAX 2 is down to $199. Might fare well out in the elements.

Nekofrog

Banned
Urghghghghghghhg

Been without weed for 2 months now because I'm applying for a new open position at the county I work for and they'll definitely test if I get it. Problem is they move so unpredictably in when they do interviews that I really can't risk lighting up one day and then suddenly its final round interview time and then piss test the next day if I get it

Urghghghghghghhg

Been without weed for 2 months now because I'm applying for a new open position at the county I work for and they'll definitely test if I get it. Problem is they move so unpredictably in when they do interviews that I really can't risk lighting up one day and then suddenly its final round interview time and then piss test the next day if I get it

If where I worked drug tested, our entire department, including our seniors would be all out on the streets lol

Nekofrog

Banned
Wow what a coincidence. Just got told I didn't get the job but instead they're going to realign my current one into that position as well as hire someone else into the job i was applying for so no testing for me

Tonight's gonna be doooooope

karasu

ugh been without since like August. I'm trying desperately to get some before my bday in two weeks. I shouldn't because I lost my job and i'm without cash plus ill probably be tested for a new job soon, but its my bday, man.@_@

Just picked up some really nice Blueberry Haze. Best I've vaped since the Gorilla Glue. Took me a couple minutes to press post because I was staring at the weed lol.

31668367146_1eacfd05e4_o.jpg

31705260845_5762777c79_o.jpg

Ashhong

Hey guys, could use a bit of advice. Looking to upgrade my 14mm one hitter bowl that came with the Grav Labs Helix Beaker bong. Don't know much about all this and I'm looking at 3 options. They are all around the same price so that's not an issue

http://www.grav.com/product/bubble-bowls/

http://www.grav.com/product/pinch-bowls/

http://www.grav.com/product/funnel-bowls/

Is there any kind of advantage to the bubble bowl? The actual bowl doesn't look that big.

Pinch bowl looks nice because I use a grinder and it seems like it will prevent my grass from falling in. But what is a pinch bowl? Is it a small bowl?

The funnel bowl looks great because it's nice and large. I am leaning towards this. Thanks!

In Hawaii for a big family vacation since Saturday, and won't get back home until next Wednesday. Going to suck refraining until then, but that first session back with my PAX will be stellar.

N° 2048

About two weeks ago I stopped smoking weed after 10+ years of smoking daily. I'm 27 years old.

I feel I need to clear my mind for a bit and get a different perspective on life and what it means. ...I won't get into it as it's a long personal story.

Let me just say holy shit the dreams are intense and vivid, like nothing I've ever experienced before.

DJKhaled

I used to love getting high, it helped my nausea, anxiety, ocd, and pretty much everything, I stopped being underweight because it helped me eat, but then I got anxiety one time while high and I was too scared to do it again, does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop me from getting anxiety while high? it was just so good medicinally before the panic attack.

Kozak

Banned
God damn, why so much. I wouldn't like to feel high that often.

The effects are quite lowkey when you have a tolerance.

When you have a tolerance, getting high feels the equivalent of having a couple beers for me.

I used to love getting high, it helped my nausea, anxiety, ocd, and pretty much everything, I stopped being underweight because it helped me eat, but then I got anxiety one time while high and I was too scared to do it again, does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop me from getting anxiety while high? it was just so good medicinally before the panic attack.

Not recommending this... But the way I got over it was I toked up at a party when I was pretty much blind drunk... I guess it was easier to fool my mind that everything is okay in that state.

Top Bottom