• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gogo_ZvC

qqocnzL.png

Paying with:
paypal.png

WTB

Gundam Wing Upper Deck Series 2 Trading Cards: G1, G4, G7, G13
Willing to pay $10 each! Let me know :)

WTB

Looking to buy MLB.TV again this year. I paid $20 last year so I would be looking to get it again in that neighborhood. I'm negotiable, hit me up with what you got.

Squarehard

Special Want to Buy/Trade For:

Nendoroids (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)

Figmas (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)

----------------------------------------------

WTT/S (US Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable):

LRG Vita Games Bundle 6 Games (all new and sealed): Thomas Was Alone, The Swapper, Stealth Inc., Octodad, Lone Survivor, and One Way Heroics $180 Shipped
O584KYBl.jpg

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) $240 Shipped
8xXDZTL.png

Super Mario Sunshine (Good, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Good, Original case & manual, Black Label) $45 Shipped
icKFoKo.jpg

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4
NhdRRvI.png

Pokemon Plush Diamond & Pearl Series 3: Sneasel x 2, Shellos (East Sea) x 2, Shellos (West Sea) x 3; $6 shipped each.
R3gKHxjl.jpg

Hip Gear GC Screen Pad
Pictures here.

Complete your stuff!
Over the years of dumpster diving, I've accumulated quite a bit of extras for games, and so on. This includes manuals, cover art, pamphlets, cases, extras, and other content typically attached to a game.
(Since there is just way too many things to list, if you want to complete something, hit me up with your request, and I will dig through what I got and get back to you. We can negotiate a price afterwards. Mainly PS2, PS3, 360, NDS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, GC, Wii. Some scattered PS1 and GBA things.)

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $43 Shipped
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed) $35 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $38 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, fair amount of wear on cover and steelbook, have multiples available) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Shovel Knight (New Sealed)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)
Chain Chronicle V [JP Version]
Captain Earth [JP Version] (One corner of cover art has damage)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $29 Shipped

PS4:

The Swindle (Brand new, sealed) $35 Shipped

Anime:

DVD

Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $19 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $38 Shipped

Manga ($0.50 ea, unless noted otherwise, shipping not included; anything listed in "Okay" condition may have rips, tears, scuffs, folds, writing, or wrinkling):

Peach Girl 1 (Very Good, UPC hole punched)
Seimaden 2 (Okay)
Love Hina 12 (Good)
NG Life 1 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 2 (Very Good)
NG Life 4 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 7 (Very Good) $5
Missile Happy 2 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 4 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 5 (Very Good)
Dark Angel 2 (Okay)
Time Stranger Kyoko 2 (Okay)
Shugo Chara Chan! 3 (Good) $0.75
Gravitation 2 (Good)
Knockout Makers 1 (Very Good)
Karakuri Odette 1 (Very Good) $0.75
Karakuri Odette 3 (Very Good) $0.75
Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play 1 (Good)
Pita-Ten Light Novel 1 (Good) $1.25

Figures:

Figmas:

None atm

Nendos:

None atm

Steam:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code $15

Gift Cards:

None atm

Miscellaneous:

Ramen Keychain/Trinket $1+shipping costs

Paypal

Want To Buy/Trade For:
Amazon GC (85% Paypal F&F)
Vita JP titles
Paypal
Breach & Clear Vita
PQube titles (LE or non-LE)
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

Mark5130

For Sale

Digital Codes

3 Month Xbox Live Gold - $15 PP gift or fees paid.

Halo Wars 2 Xbox One - $38 PP gift or fees paid.

Just Cause 2 Xbox One/360 - $5 PP gift or fees paid.

Eddie Bax

Thanks to some buyers for helping to cut down on my excess, but I still have around 150 spare keys/gift links from various bundles and promotions. Most of them are steam codes and most of them are at $1 each (with discounts for multiples).

I won't gum up the thread; please check out what I have available over in this Google doc and shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Anustart

WTT

Guess I'll have 5+ MLB things from mobile on April 4th if anyone interested. I work for t mobile, so I'll go uncarrier and let them go cheap.

Koppai

BUYING
Wind Waker Link & Zelda Amiibo 2 Pack
Marvel VS Capcom 3 PS4 Physical

SELLING
Games
  • Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition (PS3) NTSC (New) - $300 shipped (box has slight dent on top cover)
  • Attack on Titan (PS4) (New) - $35 shipped
  • God Eater 2 w/ God Eater (PS4) (New) - $35 shipped
  • Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - $35 shipped
  • World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - $32 shipped (New)
  • Final Fantasy Type 0 HD (PS4) - $27 shipped
  • Arslan: The Warrios of Legend (PS4) (New) - $22 shipped
  • The Last Guardian (PS4) - $28 shipped *SOLD*
  • Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (PS4) (New) launch edition - $50 shipped
  • Until Dawn (PS4) - $17 shipped
  • Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) - $17 shipped
Other Stuff
  • Huawei Smart Watch 42mm w/ Silver Mesh Band- $275 shipped (used, has some surface scratches but not on the watch face) Information/Pic
  • Zero Time Dilemma Watch (case is scratched from shipping) - $17 shipped
  • Kubo and the Two Strings (UV Digital Code) - $5
  • Miss Hokusai (UV Digital Code) - $8
T2JuOcym.jpg
Yy0oMplm.jpg

I have positive buying and selling feedback for several years, feel free to hit me up with offers!
Accepting Paypal Gift or please cover the fees!

Hey GAF,

WTS:

Nintendo Switch console (gray) - New/Unopened. Looking for $385 shipped from California. I'd prefer Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). If G/S gives you peace of mind, I'd kindly ask you cover the fees.

So, I know I am a newbie to B/S/T. I pre-ordered a Switch and have been holding onto it being a bit tepid to dive in 1) because I'm a new parent with little time, and 2) because I am a bit weary of some of the initial launch hardware concerns. I ended up buying Zelda BoTW for Wii U, so that kind of put the dagger in the idea of keeping the Switch at launch.

Everything is unopened and new. If no one on GAF is interested, it is going back to where I purchased it and I'm eating my shipping cost. Prefer buyers with feedback (despite the irony I don't have any).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwqE9M3HSlrXTXB0VVFFZTF0MmM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwqE9M3HSlrXeURZbzZXN1djdzg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwqE9M3HSlrXcHNvd1YtYi03U00

cj_iwakura

WTB

Kind of a long shot, but looking for a disc-only copy of Symphony of the Night for PS1(US). Non-GH preferably, I have a mint condition book and case that a friend gave me, so I'm just missing the game.

syncyes

WTS

Anyone want to buy the standard edition of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia for 30 dollars? I recently secured a preorder on the LE and instead of canceling my SE order I thought I'd try and sell it to a gaf'er for cheap. I can just modify my Amazon preorder of the SE to ship to wherever you are. PM me if interested :)

Hey all!

I'm looking to SELL the following used PC hardware -- everything works, no defects, etc., I've simply reached the point where I'm ready to do a refresh.

$300 - EVGA GTX980ti Superclocked

$300 - EVGA GTX980ti Superclocked

$100 - i5 3570k

Note: I'm only willing to ship to continental US, and payment via PayPal.

Send me a PM if you're interested or have questions.

Murkas

WTS

Dark Souls/Bloodborne Artbook/Collector's Edition Strategy Guides, great condition, message offers, willing to do them cheaper than stupid Ebay prices:
Dark Souls Design Works(JPN)
Dark Souls Design Works
Dark Souls 2 Design Works
Dark Souls Future Press Hardcover Guide
Dark Souls 2 Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne The Old Hunters Future Press Hardcover Guide

Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC (figure, artbook, numbered metal plate still sealed, cloth map still sealed) £25

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC, great condition (for the most part, when I first got it I drew a dick in the notebook using the quill as a joke, that's gonna set the price back :( ) PM offers,

Club Nintendo 3DS:Toad Super Mushroom Design (won this some years back, will include a circle pad pro, no charger) £320

PS3 Castlevania Lords of Shadows Limited Collector's Edition, great condition £50
http://i.imgur.com/DBdgTAT.jpg

Club Nintendo Rare Extra Huggable Yoshi plush, still sealed £30

http://i.imgur.com/PR5vCeL.

http://i.imgur.com/zOgfLny.jpg

Gameboy Advance games

Metroid Zero Mission Complete (box and manual kinda battered) £15
Metroid Fusion complete £15
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror game only £10

http://imgur.com/N6A9sKSl.jpg

DS/3DS/PSP games

Jump Ultimate Stars (JP) £8
9 Hours 9 Person 9 Doors (USA) £8
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call £15
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite PSP essentials £8
Tetris DS game only £5
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass game only £5

http://imgur.com/afZvwQOl.jpg

PS2 games

http://imgur.com/E4vWPqAl.jpg

PS3/Gamecube games

Resident Evil (case battered) £8
Viewtiful Joe £8
Super Smash Bros Melee £20

Disgaea 4 A promise Unforgotten £10
Valkyria Chronicles £8
Metal Gear Solid4 Guns of the Patriots £8
Catherine (USA) £8
Gundam Musou (JP) £8

http://imgur.com/ZLEsc0tl.jpg

Club Nintendo DS/3DS Game Card Case £20

http://imgur.com/a/8eFt0

Venom PS4 Arcade Stick (modded with Sanwa OBSF-30 snap in buttons, stick left alone ordered a JLF-TP-8YT ball top joystick but didn't bother modding it, just changed the balltop, willing to include it in with the stick) £45

http://imgur.com/a/0Tklk

OG Nintendo DS system £20

http://imgur.com/a/YhnUy

Nintendo Wii Console Red 25th Mario Anniversary £40

http://imgur.com/a/8q0Pk

Can get more pics if wanted, especially for the older games as I can't remember off the top of my head their condition, complete or not etc. Based in the UK so international posters be wary of pricier p&p.

Feel free to send near offers as well.

dyliepew

WTB
- I really have been wanting to play a Dreamcast lately. I've been on ebay, and the bundles aren't great and neither are the prices. I'm willing to pay a good amount. Just not $140 for the console and three copies of NBA 2K1. If you're wanting to sell a console or even just a couple of higher quality Dreamcast games. Let me know!

- I have a Dreamcast Bundle coming my way now. Awesome! I have a couple of games that I'm wanting, but if you have any Dreamcast games that I don't mention, please PM me anyways!
As far as Dreamcast games, I'm looking for Soul Calibur and Skies of Arcadia. There are so many others that I'm interested in but these two for sure. Like I said, message me if you have others because I'll probably want them. Thanks!

- Extra Dreamcast controllers and other accessories, too. Different color controllers, memory cards, VMU's, keyboard and mouse, etc.

- Ori and the Blind Forest (Steam, GOG)

- Fallout 1 And/Or 2 (Steam, GOG)

- PES 2017 (PS4)

I use PayPal (FF) for my purchases on here, by the way!

WTS
- I recently came across a Pentax K1000 in my attic. It's supposedly a great, starter DSR camera. It's in pretty good condition, just needs a little cleaning I'd say. PM if you want some pictures of it!

knee

WTS

Anyone want to buy the standard edition of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia for 30 dollars? I recently secured a preorder on the LE and instead of canceling my SE order I thought I'd try and sell it to a gaf'er for cheap. I can just modify my Amazon preorder of the SE to ship to wherever you are. PM me if interested :)

WTB:

Fire Emblem Echoes preorder

I'll give you what you paid for it.

Ahh, there's a match.

notworksafe

Want to Sell

All prices are with shipping to the continental US and I am open to offers on anything listed. Everything listed is tested and in working condition unless otherwise noted.
I've provided pictures for each item but if you need more or have any questions just PM me. If you want more than one item we can work out a discount deal on shipping.

Paypal only, F&F price listed. If you want to go with a normal Paypal purchase please calculate the fees with this site.

Arcade

NAOMI: Virtua Tennis (Power Smash) cart w/ reproduction art - $40 SALE PENDING
http://imgur.com/a/vvH59

NAOMI: Capcom vs SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 cart - $60
http://imgur.com/a/XCZtB

NAOMI: Virtua Tennis 2 (Power Smash 2) w/o security key DISC ONLY - $15
http://imgur.com/a/QEe6g

Wii U/DS Games
All games come in original case with all manuals and inserts unless noted
pics

Wii U: Shovel Knight (with soundtrack code UNUSED) - $23
DS: Okamiden - $18

Other
NHYLC2P.jpg

Smash Bros Link Amiibo (no box) - $40
(more pics)

Mrmask

All prices are shipped.

WTS:

-New 3ds Pokemon Charizard Cover Plate - $30

-Ocarina of time 3ds(Japanese/cart only) - $15

-Gravity Rush Remastered(US version/Complete/Used) - $55

-Gravity Rush Remastered(US version/Brand New) - $75

-I Am Setsuna for Nintendo Switch(JP/Brand New) - $60

-Xenosaga 3(US version/Complete) - $50

-Zelda BOTW Master Edition(US Black Box version/Brand New) - $285(Paypal, BB Gift card or GS Gift card or Amazon Gift Card for it.)

Want:

-Gravity Rush 2(Complete) for PS4. Also Trade for a Nintendo Switch.

dafodeu

WTS
Zelda Special Edition opened but everything inside is sealed and Brand New. $120 Shipped.

If you already have Zelda I can do everything minus the game for $80 shipped. And if you just want the Game sealed Special Edition box art version I can do that for $50 shipped.

PayPal FF or buyer pays fees.

WTT

Looking for 1:1 trades. Everything's in great, complete, adult-owned condiiton.

Have (all PS4):

Battlefield 1
Fallout 4
Rainbow Six: Siege (Gold Edition, but code has been used)
Titanfall 2

3PrvmLI.jpg

Want (all PS4):

Watch Dogs 2
Resident Evil 7
Dishonored 2
Nier Automata
Nioh

Office_Space

Neo Member
WTS

Playstation VR Launch Bundle

Barely used, in great condition. Includes Camera, PS Move Controllers, all cables, VR Worlds disc, and original box.
Also, will throw in Batman VR physical copy, LensPen cleaning pen, and camera extension cable.

$450 plus shipping

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
For Trade/Sale: update with price drop on all games.:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PS4 brand new $110 shipped
- Infamous Second Son (like new, never played but opened): $10 shipped
- Batman Arkham Knight XB1 $10 shipped
- Destiny Taken King (all codes used, disc plays as base vanilla destiny) $4 shipped

Astro A30 Audio System:

Headset plus Mixamp. 2014ish model. Barely used (secondary to A50s). $50 shipped.

XBox Elite Wireless controller:
Excellent condition. Used sparingly. Attachments unused. Less than 6 months old. $95 shipped.

Brooks X1 to PS4 Converter:

The best converter on the market, bar none. Decided to move to PS4 as a primary box so moving on from this, but flawlessly converts X1 controllers into PS4 inputs with just one usb attachment and one wire. Way, way better than the CronusMax. $35 shipped.

PSX Games for collectors:
FF Tactics black label
FF IX black label
FF VIII green label
Xenogears green label
FFXII Steelbook collectors edition

Movies (mostly BRD, some others):
Batman vs. Superman Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition BRD (digital code unused). $7
Revolution S1 BRD new/sealed $8
Big Bang Theory DVD Seasons 1,2,4,5 (2,4 new/sealed)
Big Bang Theory BRD Seasons 3,5,6 (5 new/sealed)
Star Wars Episodes IV-VI Special Edition DVD Box set (the silver set with Vader head on one side and iconic trio on the other). Not sure which version these are, but it was a limited edition.
Star Trek TNG: Season 3 BRD new sealed $15
Inglorious Basterds BRD (Watched once) $5
CHUCK S1-4 DVD

I am going to post more movies/series/games that are basically for sale only for the cost of shipping (about $3.50 for the mailer and first class mailer.) Or I might do it in a big excel dump - I have to get this crap out of the house, so look for that soon.
If I have not quoted a price, it is because I have no idea what it is worth and will entertain almost any offer/trade.

Want to Buy/Trade:
- PSN Credit

Thanks!

Steiner

Banned
WTS:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U Code (North America) - $43

Gunnar Optiks Razer FPS Gaming / Computer glasses.
1AIIPga.jpg

Opened the box, have not put on the glasses. Your nose and your face will be the first that these glasses touch. I'm not going to use them. MSRP is $99.99 ( listing here ) before tax. I'm selling these for $65 shipped. Paypal F&F only, please, or else you pay fees. Will also take partial payment in Nintendo eShop cards or Amazon gift cards. I have multiple positive feedbacks as both a buyer and a seller.

NOTE: These are *not* prescription glasses. These are made for people who look at computer or TV screens for several hours a day. The proprietary lenses filter out the harsh blue light and provide a very slight magnification so you don't have to strain to see details on-screen. I have a pair of Gunnars already that I love and use every single day, but these are not my style.

Takeru

(Hit me up via PM)

WTS

Steam Code = $13
header.jpg

Steam Code = $14
header.jpg

Steam Code = $25
header.jpg

Steam Code = $8
header.jpg

Steam Code = $2