• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+61 Seller, +30 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo if there's not already one shown!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

JuKzcux.jpg

• Bioshock 2 Guide
    $6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
    - Very Good condition. No tears, creases or writing. Minimal shelf wear.

SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Alone in the Dark - black, L ($7 (F/F) or $7.52 (G/S))
2) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14 (F/F) or $14.73 (G/S))
3) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S))
4) Devil May Cry 2 - black, XL ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))
5) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S))
6) Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - green, L ($15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S))
7) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))
8) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

3DS
Super Mario 3D Land - $15.-- shipped

Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition (XO Code)- $38.00
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege (Base Game)
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Pass (DLC)
  • Access to Year 2 Content: Operators, Headgear, Uniforms, VIP Perks, & R6 Carbon Charm
Nioh Preorder Bonus (Amazon) - $2.00
  • Nioh Armor Set
  • Nioh Crimson Armor Set
  • Bloody rave Dynamic Theme
PS3
Kingdom Hearts 2.5- $10.00 shipped
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 LE - $10.00 shipped

WTB: PS Vita on firmware 3.60 or lower. I really want a good unit for GBA games and i don't think a 2DS is going to cut it size wise so i am looking to some homebrewable vita to fix my problem.

I am looking for either an OLED or Vita Slim provided firmware is 3.60 or lower. Color doesn't really matter, but I would love to get one with a sensibly sized memory card and in good condition.

I can do PayPal but would prefer to use Google Wallet as I don't really like PayPal.

(Long shot, but I have a Swift Spectral Tiger in World of Warcraft US Realms which is like a $400 mount, I would trade straight up for a good Vita package or a reasonable offer to cover the costs).

wow_tcg_spectral_tiger_mount_tooltip_epic.jpg

Currently on Darkspear-US.

WTS -

MLB.TV 1 Year - $35
Code becomes available on April 4th

Nintendo Switch Brand New - $350
Delivers Sunday
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition - Nintendo 3DS - $85
Delivers from Amazon on Release Date

Sager NP9870-S 17.3" laptop - $1700 plus shipping
1080P Matte Display G-Sync
Intel i7-6700K Desktop CPU
GTX 980M SLI
16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM
250GB M.2 SSD
Win 10 Pro

Marvel Unlimited 1 Month codes - $5

outlier_logo_110x106.png

Outlier Medium Shirts from WTF Top Packs, never worn

Teavana Tea - Purchased Dec 2016

Teavana Gyokoro Imperial Green Tea (at least 11 ounces in a tin) $50
Teavana Golden Monkey Black Tea (at least 11 ounces in a tin) $50
Teavana Monkey Picked Oolong (at least 10 ounces in a tin) $50
$120 if you buy all three.

https://i.redd.it/i9ai9yf7m65y.jpg

hiryu64

WTS
ASUS G752VS-RB71 Gaming Laptop - $1499
(Also includes a free Bluetooth controller; see below)

Specs:
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.5GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 VRAM
17.3" IPS display @ 1080p 75Hz w/G-SYNC
16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM (two extra SO-DIMM slots exposed for extra 32GB)
1TB SATA3 HDD @ 7200RPM (two PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe slots for M.2 SSDs)
128 GB Samsung NVMe SSD (installed and formatted for out-of-box use, not originally part of package)
SD Card reader
DL DVD+/-RW/CD-RW drive
88 Wh battery
Bluetooth 4.0
802.11 ac 2x2 WiFi adapter, LAN port
4x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type C/Thunderbolt 3, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
1x Headphone input with S/PDIF support, 1x Mic input, 1x Line In input
Unlimited lifetime license for XSplit Gamecaster
Valid manufacturer's warranty

Nothing is wrong with this laptop; I decided that I didn't quite want it, and so now I'm selling it here on GAF. The screen is in fantastic condition, and all the original packaging is included. Used it briefly for like a week or so, but I've had the thing sitting in the box for the past few months, and I'd like to find a good home for it.

I have verified that everything is in working order. I used Audit Mode to load a fresh install of Windows 10 and all of the drivers with no extra programs or utilities (except for Sonic Suite 2 which is required for proper sound balancing and equalization when using headphones). All other ASUS utilities and extra software, including XSplit Gamecaster, have not been installed; however, their install files (as well as the driver files) can all be found at C:\ASUS G752VS Drivers\, and I've also included a list of helpful links within the directory for you to use should you decide to reinstall or tweak your setup. There are links in there about setting up the machine with an SSD if you plan on installing one. I'm also available to provide support in a limited capacity should you have any questions or issues; nevertheless, the warranty is still valid, so feel free to contact ASUS if there are actual mechanical problems. I've enabled it to run OOBE on next boot, so it should run as though you're booting it up for the first time once you turn it on.

If you are anywhere near southeastern Virginia, we can arrange to meet for a physical transaction (I'm amenable to some traveling--within reason); otherwise, I'll ship anywhere within the continental US. Serious inquiries only, please!
Album containing all images: http://imgur.com/a/qzIaa

Other items:
ASUS-branded Bluetooth controller (New in box) - $30 $27 $25
I'll include it with the purchase of the laptop if you want it.
Audio Technica ATH-M50 headphones (Used; in good, working condition) - $100 $95 $90

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through PayPal or Google Wallet.

If applicable, item prices include shipping costs for within the United States.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition (Nintendo 3DS) - $70 Shipped

Will be delivered to your location via Amazon on May 19, 2017. Proof of purchase will be provided.

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

I was hoping to sooner not do this, but

WTS:

Fire Emblem Echoes LE, selling for $60 shipped from Amazon.com (release date shipping - any difference in price due to state taxes will need to be covered as well)

Steam codes:

Flat Heroes - $1
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - $4
Morphblade - $1
Poly Bridge - $1
RIVE - $1
Space Run Galaxy - $1
Husk - $1

Istaerion

For those that need it:

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition:
eRkCOsu.jpg

pre-orders open on gamestop:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3d...es-shadows-of-valentia-limited-edition/129160

Thanks for posting this.
Don't feed the scalpers (this thread included)!

Just so it's clear, GameStop has hefty shipping charges attached to it and doesn't offer release date delivery.

What seems like scalper pricing on this page isn't all that crazy once you account for those two factors and tax.

taco543

Just so it's clear, GameStop has hefty shipping charges attached to it and doesn't offer release date delivery.

What seems like scalper pricing on this page isn't all that crazy once you account for those two factors and tax.
I got free shipping and with all the games coming out I'm fine getting it later.

shandy706

Really WTB

Dead or Alive Extreme 3 (PS4) - Any good deal that beats import/used

Thrustmaster TMX Wheel and Pedals - $150 shipped (in excellent condition preferred)

WTS

My games are all in excellent to like new condition.

PS4 Games
MLB: The Show '16 (game and case) - $8 Shipped

Xbox One Games
Gears of War 4 (game and case) - $18 shipped

Needlecrash

Interest Check: would anyone be interested in a RGB gaming keyboard? I got it last week from Massdrop but it was an impulse buy and don't need it.

I was hoping to sooner not do this, but

WTS:

Fire Emblem Echoes LE, $75 shipped from Amazon.com (release date shipping)

Price may go up depending on how much extra tax is for your state (last time I did this w/ the Switch I had to eat $10 because of the recipient's taxes)

I wanted to buy this and save it as a collectible, but sudden financial stuff has got me down. Prefer PayPal F&F, can do an Amazon.com gift card if need be.

Why don't you just cancel it ?

FS: digital codes, $2 each paypal:

X-men Apocalypse - UV/itunes - GONE
X-men First Class - UV/itunes - GONE
Scott Pilgrim vs the World, UV/itunes - GONE
Clerks - UV - GONE
Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom - itunes - GONE
Batman Begins - UV
The Dark Knight - (itunes, I think. Looks like it might require disc or XML workaround. I'll refund if you have trouble with it).

Doctor Strange digital code (itunes), $5 - GONE
Force Awakens (itunes / DisneyMovieAnywhere), $5

PM me if interested.

Istaerion

waiting a couple of days and getting free shipping is mega tons better than paying $30-40 over MSRP to scalpers.

The MSRP for the product is $59.99. There's two listings here at $70 and $75 respectively with release date delivery. That's hardly a hefty charge after accounting for tax.

You're welcome to get it elsewhere and utilize free shipping, but stop shaming people for trying to make a slight profit. Last time I checked, that's against the rules but somehow it conveniently gets forgotten when it comes to what people perceive as scalping.

sorry but "suddenly not wanting it" is no excuse to post it on here and try to scalp it, they are allowed to sell it for whatever price they want, but when its actually $47 on prime or at best buy, the profit is higher. Still, $63 with tax and free shipping is still better than the $80/$85 people are asking for.

$59.99 or $48 if you have prime/GCU

I get your point of view, but your point of view involves calling other users scalpers.

"3. Don’t complain about prices
Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market. Labeling a Seller as a “scalper” or any other derogatory term is absolutely NOT allowed."

womp

Looking to pare down my gaming collection after over 30 years of collecting (been a gamer since the Pong era) so I thought I'd start off with a few small things. I am going to post them on and off as I get to them but I like to include pics so I will probably just cycle stuff out to keep within guidelines of the thread. Everything from a smoke-free home. USPS shipping included with prices.

WTS:

Toon Link Amiibo (Original first release) - $55 shipped

Wonderful condition. Sealed and never used. Purchased week of launch.

W9sceSfl.jpg

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest for SNES
- $24 shipped

Cart has some wear on spine side of label but is in otherwise good shape. See the rest of the pics HERE

Buster Bros. for TurboGrafx-16 CD - $45 shipped

m7ZbURul.jpg

Great condition. Includes jewel case, manual and game CD. Ignore that black splotch on the top left of the manual in photo, it is dirt on my camera lens. :p

Sol-Divide for Japanese PS1 (IMPORT)
- $35 shipped
DA7UHeDl.jpg

Unsealed but fantastic condition - includes disc, manual and the insert label spine. Please be aware that this will only play on a Japanese model PS1 OR a modded region free PS1 system!

Pokemon Crystal for Game Boy/Game Boy Color - $40 shipped
8FiFi2bl.jpg

Brand NEW battery personally soldered in by me just under two years ago. Working great and in great condition. Includes the original plastic cart case since no loose GB game should be without one. ;)

Club Nintendo set of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask soundtrack CDs - $35 shipped
jGmOIRYl.jpg

Ocarina is unsealed but in fantastic condition, no scratches on disc. Majora's Mask is SEALED but because of Nintendo's careless shipping there are a couple of scratches on the jewel case UNDER the shrinkwrap however the actual shrinkwrap itself is fine - go figure. Link action figure not included. :p

I haven't sold or bought a lot here (under ten positive transactions) but I am a 10 year standing GAF member (and 18 year eBay seller) so buy confidently. Accepting payment via PayPal Friends & Family/Gift. Please be aware that I can usually only ship on Saturdays due to a full time work schedule. US shipping only.

Any questions or inquiries, PM me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for looking! :D

Jonboy

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Surface Pro 4
33440925061_0e0fd1e954_z.jpg

- i5 Model
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB HD
- Black, carbon fiber skin
- Surface pen, original box and all cables includes

Item is in excellent working condition. It has been adult owned in a smoke free home. I put a black carbon fiber skin on it the moment I took it out of the package so you can rest assured the back is completely scratch-free. The screen is in excellent shape as well.

Asking $710 shipped OBO.

Some of you may be wondering about a type cover. I do have a type cover as well; however, it is a Tennessee Titans type cover. I know there aren't many of us Titans fans :D so that's why I'm listing it separately.

Asking $65 shipped OBO for the type cover.

**If you happen to be a Titans fan and are interested in both, I'll take $760 OBO for both of them together.**

Additional Images: one, two, three, & four.

Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4) plus Steelbook
- Both the game and the steelbook are completely unopened and still in the original shipping box
$55 shipped for both

Game of Thrones Season 3 (Blu-ray)
- Adult owned, box included
$15 shipped

Game of Thrones Season 4 plus bonus disc (Blu-ray)
- Adult owned, box included
$20 shipped

Images here.

Razer Hard Gaming Mat
32732670690_0e88bb7488_o.jpg

- Includes original box and carrying case
Asking $22 shipped

Adonit Jot Pro (image)
- Barely used and perfect working condition
Asking $13 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.