• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 5 keyart revealed

t1gerjaw

Fine Ubisoft, I'll buy your fucking Far Cry 5.
I haven't been this interested in the series since Blood Dragon, and that was a long time ago.

Papacheeks

Banned
This looks fucking terrible. Duck Dynasty meets Sons of Anarchy.

Unless the character you play is really interesting, I have no urge to play this.

Looks uninspired from the setting and artwork. Would rather it had been set in the wild west.

cordy

Banned
xNimu7O.png

Fury451

Banned
Hoping the main character is a native American now.

Would be very cool. Ubi is probably the most unsung but progressive big company when it comes to protag variety.

I don't feel like this is as controversial as people want it to be.

It's definitely not even a little bit. Considering our current climate, these would be the most acceptable villains to make a game about,

bluexy

"What if we that popular American white nationalist that gets punched all the time and the red-headed, bearded villain from Fate of the Furious had a family together?"

Liamc723

Looks uninspired from the setting and artwork. Would rather it had been set in the wild west.

I have no idea how you can say this looks uninspired and then wish for a wild west setting.

The wild west is utterly boring as a location. This is far more interesting.

Toa TAK

Banned
PLEASE be good.

Gotta change up the mission design, boring-ass side quests, and collectibles on collectibles on collectibles.

Have a good story and characters to match up with this art.

oti

Banned
This looks fucking terrible. Duck Dynasty meets Sons of Anarchy.

Unless the character you play is really interesting, I have no urge to play this.

Worst post confirmed.

This is going to be awesome, the villain is Richard Wayne Gary Wayne. Also, lol at all this "controversy" stuff, it's not the first time nutty American cults have been dealt with in media.

Papacheeks

Banned
I have no idea how you can say this looks uninspired and then wish for a wild west setting.

The wild west is utterly boring as a location. This is far more interesting.

Farcry is always a fantasy based on real places for it's setting. I would be cool with a modern wild west set in the future or something. This just looks like they are cashing in on something that I see a lot in films as of late.

It looks uninspired.

Too bad Ubisoft is a the wheel.

I would play a farcry game that had you play as someone like Raylan Gibbans. This though? I guess I will await to see it in action.

Alienous

Man can you imagine if the protagonist is a black person.

Yes...?

After the Far Cry 3 flak I'm not expecting them to go for a 'white savior' character, especially if the anatagonists are are group of crazy, racist, predominantly white Christian fundamentalists.

Top Bottom