• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony is NOW sending out Killzone 2 Beta Codes to USA PS Underground Members

Jtrizzy

exarkun said:
It always seem like the same people are not getting beta keys despite being part of PSU for a few years. Me included. This sucks. The only thing I ever got was warhawk. It was amazing, and now i neeeed KZ2.

I've been in it for a few years, and haven't gotten into any betas. I broke down and cheated my way into the Warhawk beta. That game is still awesome, I just bought all three of the DLC packs.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
exarkun said:
It always seem like the same people are not getting beta keys despite being part of PSU for a few years. Me included. This sucks. The only thing I ever got was warhawk. It was amazing, and now i neeeed KZ2.

I got a chance to play KZ2 the other day and yeah.... you neeeed it. Seriously.

Foil

I guess hell must have frozen over. I just checked my email and found a PSU message with a Killzone 2 beta code. I usually never get into these things unless it's a beta that everyone under the sun gets into like COD4, Red Faction, etc. Only one PSU has let me into before this was Jak X Racing (ugh).

GodofWine

Foil said:
I guess hell must have frozen over. I just checked my email and found a PSU message with a Killzone 2 beta code. I usually never get into these things unless it's a beta that everyone under the sun gets into like COD4, Red Faction, etc. Only one PSU has let me into before this was Jak X Racing (ugh).

All I ask is some pics.... /sad/

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
At this point I should just break in their offices since I'm pretty sure mine's not coming anymore.

xtwo

Dear Sony,

i was not interested in LBP untill i got into beta so, can you please sent me the beta code for KZ2 So, i can buy it day one. I even signed up for underground yesterday so you can send me the code.

thanks

:D

CHRP718

Banned
Ploid 3.0 said:
Me too, we officially got kicked to the curb. Consolation prize.
i got that too. looks like im buying Motorstorm: Pacific Rift from Amazon.:D
can't wait for the beta code for Killzone 2.

Camwi

Fox the Sly said:
Some of those trannies are hot. Yeah, I said it.

You speak the truth. The majority of 'em are butt-ugly, but some of them are gorgeous.

OT, I didn't get an email. :(

xemumanic

I've been a PSU and GAP member for years and I didn't get jack shit......wtf Sony?

If anyone has a spare code or something, holler my way.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
On ps underground there's a place to verify that you have a ps3. So, that might be one reason why someone hasn't got a key. (like me)

DeathNote said:
On ps underground there's a place to verify that you have a ps3. So, that might be one reason why someone hasn't got a key. (like me)

Once again. someone here posted that a guy who doesn't even OWN a PS3 got the key. This beta is literally random and going to random PS Underground users, whether they own or don't own a PS3 and whether they have a good or bad track record. I'll be sad seeing some of the keys going to waste.

McLovin

Damnit... I had my underground linked to my aol email.. which block all sorts of random crap. It doesn't even send it to a spam folder.. it just blocks stuff. When I went to change it to my gmail it said that they couldn't send emails to my aol address.. so for all I know they tried to send it but couldn't get it :(

C.Dark.DN

Banned
shagg_187 said:
Once again. someone here posted that a guy who doesn't even OWN a PS3 got the key. This beta is literally random and going to random PS Underground users, whether they own or don't own a PS3 and whether they have a good or bad track record. I'll be sad seeing some of the keys going to waste.
shit

Epix

McLovin said:
Damnit... I had my underground linked to my aol email.. which block all sorts of random crap. It doesn't even send it to a spam folder.. it just blocks stuff. When I went to change it to my gmail it said that they couldn't send emails to my aol address.. so for all I know they tried to send it but couldn't get it :(
A failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

LiK

DeathNote said:

i verified my console a long time ago and still nothing

Paznos

I haven't received any emails :( No Motorstorm and no Killzone Beta I've been a underground member since 2003 and a GAP member since 2004 :(

Enojado

Dante said:
LOL I got the Motorstorm cocktease email as well. :lol

Was that sent a few days ago or very recently? If recently then I never got it and I linked my damn email and registered my PS3. Sigh, I want a beta key.

Dante

Enojado said:
Was that sent a few days ago or very recently? If recently then I never got it and I linked my damn email and registered my PS3. Sigh, I want a beta key.

It's just a coupon to save 10 bucks at amazon, not a beta key.

DEM0NWOLF

Vyse The Legend said:
Just received this in my e-mail moments ago:

kzb2prise.jpg

Woo! Didn't even sign up for anything...[/QUOTE

WTF did anyone notice the first firefox tab

mm04

Iced_Eagle said:
It turns out I didn't get the consoliation email for Motorstorm either, so you bastards be lucky you got that :lol

Wait, so if you got the Motorstorm coupon, you don't get the beta key? Has anyone received both? That would suck if true.

Nizz

Is your amount of online time used to consider being sent a code? I had a bunch of time with Resistance 1, and I've practically lived online with COD 4... Been a member of P.U. since June of '07, when I got my PS3. Eh, it probably is straight up random. I've never been in a beta before. Would be nice to get into this one or the R2 beta (applied for that online also)...

Triz

fps fanatic said:
Is your amount of online time used to consider being sent a code? I had a bunch of time with Resistance 1, and I've practically lived online with COD 4... Been a member of P.U. since June of '07, when I got my PS3. Eh, it probably is straight up random. I've never been in a beta before. Would be nice to get into this one or the R2 beta (applied for that online also)...

I guaranteethere is no rhyme or reason with who got the codes. I have been online with the PS3 sporadically at best, and got a code. I have had Playstaion underground access since 2002 and G.A.P. since 2003. Randomly the send betas out, I havent seen one since the PS2 though. And Ive had PS3 since launch.

Nizz

Triz said:
I guaranteethere is no rhyme or reason with who got the codes. I have been online with the PS3 sporadically at best, and got a code. I have had Playstaion underground access since 2002 and G.A.P. since 2003. Randomly the send betas out, I havent seen one since the PS2 though. And Ive had PS3 since launch.
Ahhh, I see. You lucked out then. Nice! *checks his e-mail again*

Enojado

It's sad that I am continuously checking my email for the KZ2 beta invite. Not getting my hopes up for this round. Hopefully I'll get into the more expanded beta.

madmook

:lol I never get tired of the "lolwtf @ tranny surprise!" replies. You can always picture them nosing up closer to the screen to make sure they're reading the words right.

And fuck you, Sony.

Well it's not all bad, apparently there is a larger public beta still coming:

Killzone Dev on official forums said:
This is phase 2 of 3. If you did not get into this one. Do not dispair. I did not pick the names myself, nor did anyone at GG. This was done at Sony US. Phase 3 will be much bigger and badder and public.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Does sony just automatically select people from their website? Or do you have to sign up for these betas?

Top Bottom