• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony is NOW sending out Killzone 2 Beta Codes to USA PS Underground Members

Flunkie

Banned
"You have recieved an email from Playstation Underground."

!!!!!!

"PixelJunk Eden soundtrack offer. Good through October 16 only.‏"

sad_puppy-med.jpg

Enojado

Flunkie said:
"You have recieved an email from Playstation Underground."

!!!!!!

"PixelJunk Eden soundtrack offer. Good through October 16 only.‏"

sad_puppy-med.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

That pretty much sums up my range of feelings.

graywolf323

I got an email saying that if I bought PixelJunk Eden I'd get PixelJunk Monsters Encore for free

I'd rather have the Killzone 2 beta though.....

todahawk

graywolf323 said:
I got an email saying that if I bought PixelJunk Eden I'd get PixelJunk Monsters Encore for free

I'd rather have the Killzone 2 beta though.....
same here. I'm in the PSU and I created a KZ account. no joy on the beta yet :(

I got the Pixel Junk Eden soundtrack email and I got an email telling me if I preorder Resistance 2, I'm automatically in the (Resistance 2) beta.

Foil

golem said:
what universe is everyone connecting to ? US or EU

EU. Are you guys playing in a GAF clan? Or is there a clan yet?

I actually booted up a private custom game that was password protected just so I could walk around and look at the levels. :lol

Cruzader

Banned
guys, its been confirmed that the KZ2(US) beta is shareable, so those lucky enough to get a code , please make a different account that can be used exclusively to be shared with 4 othters. That way more pls can play it. Some guy at the CAG forums tested it on his 2 ps3 with 2 different accounts and the gameshare worked 100%. He even gameshared with a few others just to spread some love. So wont a great GAFfer do the same for his people ??? Im 99% sure I wont get in the beta cuz I've never gotten an invite for shit yet I've been a PSU member for years!

mr_nothin

Banned
Cruzader said:
guys, its been confirmed that the KZ2(US) beta is shareable, so those lucky enough to get a code , please make a different account that can be used exclusively to be shared with 4 othters. That way more pls can play it. Some guy at the CAG forums tested it on his 2 ps3 with 2 different accounts and the gameshare worked 100%. He even gameshared with a few others just to spread some love. So wont a great GAFfer do the same for his people ??? Im 99% sure I wont get in the beta cuz I've never gotten an invite for shit yet I've been a PSU member for years!
Welp, if anybody is feeling generous...then let me be next in line :D

I have an extra LBP code also.
Doesn't hurt to try.

Facism

hopefully one of you US guys i gave a LBP beta key to know how i like my bread buttered.

If you catch my drift ;p

Baha

Cruzader said:

Wow, let the begging commence :lol :lol :lol

....someonepleasesharewithme

Cruzader

Banned
Tideas said:
i recommend not to gameshare.

Just an advice
Thats why i said , those who get a code should make a new US account so it can be shared and so their main account isnt affected. Unless theres something wrong with gamesharing that i dont know.

PseudoZ said:
I'll send $5 PayPal for a K2 share. Yep, I went there.

Seriously ... I'm not in the beta, and I would still like to see this thread not turn into a piece of trash where people offer to whore their bodies for codes. :lol

Video and smiliey impressions are what I'm here for.

BTW ... anyone know if they'll have an open beta so people can give impressions?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
"shareable you say...excellent"
I've given an asston of LBP codes away (~10). Have 1 left. Have mercy on me.

GodofWine

Fenderputty said:
Seriously ... I'm not in the beta, and I would still like to see this thread not turn into a piece of trash where people offer to whore their bodies for codes. :lol

Same here!

I'll whore my body and any other bodies I can find for a code!!!

TEH-CJ

Banned
Ill give someone ratchet and clank future, pure, uncharted, GT5P and $50 for a beta key! and no im not joking!. im one of the biggest killzone fans!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Like I said before, ALL BETA KEYS ARE TIED TO THE PSN USERNAME! They will NOT work unless you're the person who was invited.

chubigans said:
Like I said before, ALL BETA KEYS ARE TIED TO THE PSN USERNAME! They will NOT work unless you're the person who was invited.

This contradicts:

Private Hoffman said:
This contradicts:

I aint going to believe this. I WILL NEVER! Same shit happened with LBP beta and when i gameshared, i couldn't play the game cause the other guy was playing. Until someone CONFIRMS that two people can play at the SAME TIME, gameshare is not possible.

That said, if it is possible: HIT ME WITH THE DAMN BETA YOU PANZERS FOR I SHARED 2 MGO KEYS and 7 LBP KEYS! :p

Cruzader

Banned
chubigans said:
played it eventhough friend let me dl it. didnt try both at same time though but atleast works.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
lol i haven't been in any ps3 betas and i was in nearly every ps2 beta available.

I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe they don't know i have a PS3 or somethin.

Cruzader

Banned
shagg_187 said:
Please do so.
Here to confirm that both him and I played together at the same tim in the same game...so there ya go. Also this beta rocks...better than the socom one for sure.

Cruzader said:
Here to confirm that both him and I played together at the same tim in the same game...so there ya go. Also this beta rocks...better than the socom one for sure.

MEGATON!!!!

GIVE ME AGHHHH!

I am willing to share WipeoutHD.

mr_nothin

Banned
AHHHH!
I'm willing to give up some stuff if someone can share it with me!

Cruzader said:
Chk PM?

Top Bottom