• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony is NOW sending out Killzone 2 Beta Codes to USA PS Underground Members

-Clover

Does any one know where to ask Sony if my email is blocked?

I noticed that I have not received any of their emails like I used to. I also never received my beta code for Socom. I'm an underground member since 2005, I'm also a G.A.P. member. So it could be blocked or they just forgot about me.

Ploid 3.0

-Clover said:
Does any one know where to ask Sony if my email is blocked?

I noticed that I have not received any of their emails like I used to. I also never received my beta code for Socom. I'm an underground member since 2005, I'm also a G.A.P. member. So it could be blocked or they just forgot about me.

Contact a webmaster at Playstation.com. They cleared stuff like that up for me. They can pretty much take care of anything, maybe even the serial code you entered too (if you want to change playstation 3s or something). I forgot the web address but just go to service and support and find it.

jmd494

I'll try one more time...giving away hundreds of dollars worth of PSN titles here for the first person to let me share their US beta.

Ploid 3.0

makingmusic476 said:
This sharing stuff confuses me. How does it affect your access to the beta portion of Killzone.com?

You can't access it unless you were invited I guess. The beta sharing only go as far as playing it on another PS3.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Ploid 3.0 said:
Contact a webmaster at Playstation.com. They cleared stuff like that up for me. They can pretty much take care of anything, maybe even the serial code you entered too (if you want to change playstation 3s or something). I forgot the web address but just go to service and support and find it.

I might have to do this myself.

edit: sent Sony an email about this.

Enojado

Well shit, if gamesharing seems to work I'd really appreciate getting hooked up by a Gaf member. Sadly, I don't have anything of real value to offer - except my sincere gratitude.

KZObsessed

Costanza said:
This game is so fucking awesome even though I suck at it.

:D Yesterday I actually had the best online match I've ever had in a game, and the best "personal achievement" in an online game.

I'm gonna be seriously upset when this Beta ends ;_;

February... why so far away?

Flunkie said:
This is the best FPS I have ever played.

*high five*

Cruzader said:
good job at not helping Gaffers. all you had to do was redeem the code with a new account to be shared. Still hoping I get a code to do that!
No reason to hate on people that don't want to share. You should consider yourself lucky if someone does that, and not unlucky if someone doesn't. It is after all most likely against the NDA to do it.

JB1981

Cruzader said:
good job at not helping Gaffers. all you had to do was redeem the code with a new account to be shared. Still hoping I get a code to do that!

Got code through a friend.

Why so whiny?

Cruzader

Banned
Metalmurphy said:
No reason to hate on people that don't want to share. You should consider yourself lucky if someone does that, and not unlucky if someone doesn't. It is after all most likely against the NDA to do it.

No hating, so saying why not do so when its known. Whatevrs. Hopefully anyone in the Beta has a great time.

I would love someone long time if they shared this with me. You have no idea how happy I would be if someone could hook me up. If it is any added incentive I should have two R2 Beta codes coming my way, and I can hook someone up with one in exchange.

Ashhong

add me to the "please share list"!!! i have uh...promotions from gamestop i can give out =(

resistance 2 beta codes, motorstorm demo codes, LBP kratos codes, etc

Flunkie said:
I got it through a share, so sorry. I know you're legit though. :p

That's cool. Glad you're enjoying it. I usually don't ask for people to share stuff, but I'm in desperate mode to play this right now, lol.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
JB1981 said:
ohh myyy gooooood
ocimw.gif

will accept R2 beta codes/Kratos costumes as well.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I've read on playstation.com forums you have to be active member there in order to get into betas, I do not know if there is truth to this.

Sigh, I wonder why I am always passed over for betas from Sony.

spwolf

i gave out my 2 LBP keys to other GAF members, so if anyone has in their heart to share this one with me, thank you :)

Love to get in on this but I'm not going to ask/see if there's any way I could get a code. Or a way to get a code.

That was an indiscreet way of me asking for a means to play FRIGGIN KILLZONE 2, btw. :D

Any chance of coming on here and getting some impressions instead of begging? I know it's under NDA, but even smilies will work.

I'm willing to share some of my stuff if someone's willing to share the beta. :D

Top Bottom