• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

DBAaHJ6W0AE2NKX

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When it comes to understanding feminism and anti-racism the OT is a horrible place like that black feminist event thread shows. Why can white people not understand that women / poc want a separate space to reflect, construct on their issues? This white savior complex is one of the worst aspect of the left.

Actually, well-meaning people being eviscerated for failing to conform to some notion of liberal purity is the worst aspect of the left. There isn't always "one true answer" to a question and nobody in that thread appears to actively support racism or misogyny.

If you want someone who just doesn't get it, try this guy:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=238416405#post238416405

while the submission stipulation works for the feud, a ladder match or something would be good since that means they can bust out good spots and other things

it's the same thing i have with miz vs ambrose. the stipulation works for the story but the idea of having a match specifically designed against having no dq (with a guy who was a czw world champion in it) on a ppv called extreme rules sounds shit

Nice, WWE uploaded Bryan vs Sheamus from Extreme Rules on YouTube. The match they should have had at Wrestlemania.

Hey I have 10 lessons for you....
aeI6iRA.gif

At least that feud seems to be over.

205 Live might be better if they had other CW matches on Raw PPV's other then the ones surrounding the belt. That way we don't need to have every feud go 4 months.

Actually, well-meaning people being eviscerated for failing to conform to some notion of liberal purity is the worst aspect of the left. There isn't always "one true answer" to a question and nobody in that thread appears to actively support racism or misogyny.

If you want someone who just doesn't get it, try this guy:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=238416405#post238416405

No, but from what I saw in the first page most people were applauding the decision of the government and the other organizations of banning / condemning the black feminist event. If black feminist want their own space to discuss theory / strategy for their movements they should be able to do it without white people crying because they felt left out. Black / poc feminist groups know there is no universal answer, because the system affects you different depending on the categorizations it puts on you like "black", "woman", "poor", and so on.

Meltzer saying the Ciampa injury "seems serious".

Man, that's bad luck for both he and Johnny. They were going to have one of the hottest feuds of the year, but all that heat might be gone if he's out a while.

Meltzer saying the Ciampa injury "seems serious".

Man, that's bad luck for both he and Johnny. They were going to have one of the hottest feuds of the year, but all that heat might be gone if he's out a while.
That really sucks.

I know it would have been necessary for the heel turn to happen there and then but having Ciampa work a ladder match with a light injury just sounded like such a bad idea on paper because what else could you expect but the injury worsening especially after that ladder dive spot.

Seth Rollins showing dismay at inflicting injuries to someone's head, eh?
D6mujap.gif

It wasn't the first time either.
DCWAk.gif
Goddammit.

That really sucks.

I know it would have been necessary for the heel turn to happen there and then but having Ciampa work a ladder match with a light injury just sounded like such a bad idea on paper because what else could you expect but the injury worsening especially after that ladder dive spot.

I'd argue the heel turn could have worked just as well, with Gargano forced to go at it alone, and coming up short and Ciampa getting pissed over that.

Slizz

Jack Gallagher is so good, can do the theatrics and technical wrestling really well. Get him a giant tag partner and save him.

With what looks like an almost guaranteed 4 way tie by the end of Block B, my assumption that the BOSJ finals show will be a mini tournament unto itself seems even more likely

Lol Sasha is gonna partner with Swann not even Cedric. This is a hilarious downfall, she's slowly getting to a dancing comedy character.

ReiGun

Lol Sasha is gonna partner with Swann not even Cedric. This is a hilarious downfall, she's slowly getting to a dancing comedy character.

Nothing about this feud makes sense anymore. Swann was getting payback for Cedric, but Ced is back now and apparently doesn't give a shit. So why are we here? And why can't Alicia and Sasha just have a feud about which of them is better/number 1 contendership/something else entirely? Jeez.

Top Bottom