• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT4| Official Subs Now Simulcast Weekly (Check FAQ For Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting Super Simulcast ads on GAF and Youtube?
tumblr_mzoo58SwZi1s0soqwo1_500.gif

"Eternal Dragon, by your name, I summon you forth: Shenron! Please make me relevant in the next arc."

"Your wish is granted!"
Goten is immediately killed by the next villain.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love the XV2 character creator.

attachment-7424.jpg

TQ2vehq.jpg

cordy

Banned
Damn, is Xenoverse 2 that good? I hear it's great. I skipped the original one and money's low right now so I can't afford to buy it sadly. I'm hearing it's crazy fun.

Vex_

Banned
Goten and palace

Just make palace an actual character

Beet is such a good name haha

was about to say the same thing. I wouldnt be surprised if toriyama has a concept drawing of an official beat he might have used. That name makes too much sense.

EDIT: Damn I was hoping vegetables and Goku didnt go back on their word, ugh. Just seems like a cop out to do that. Im not excited for those future episodes...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If anyone is going to be a true successor to Goku, it's Pan

6437383add7b07092465534ae241a204.jpg

His name is Lapis, he has a wife and adopted her two children.

And yes it is explained why 18 doesn't.

Gero made 17 first, when he saw the insubordination he assumed it was because of his infinite energy. So he did not give it to 18. He made her weaker in hope she would be more easy to control.
i knew his name was lapis but i never knew he had a wife. that's pretty interesting. same with the 18 tidbit

now i want 17 to come back and be cool

man this art is so cool

Masako Nozawa apparently gave some spoilers for upcoming episodes of Super on the recent Dragon Ball Heroes Anniversary stream.
-Merged Zamasu isn't a dual voice; no Nozawa.
-Goku & Vegeta fusion voice work is complete.
-Mafuba jar is vital to saving the future.
So yeah, that middle thing.

yeeeah boy

now we're cooking with fire

tumblr_mzoo58SwZi1s0soqwo1_500.gif

"Eternal Dragon, by your name, I summon you forth: Shenron! Please make me relevant in the next arc."

i want this badly as well

i love goten

I just want to see Pan become like this:

dragon_ball_heroes__saiyan_heroine_note_by_chrisemerald_chaos_z-d5pj82a.png

this design is so good. we really do need a canon female super saiyan

i don't know what to think of this one though lol

Vic_Viper

Only seen up to episode 50 and I have a couple questions about future Trunks.

Is he the same Trunks that came to warn the Z fighters about the Androids and helped fight Cell or is this an Alternate timeline future version of Trunks? Also is he able to go SSJ2/Ultimate SS like he did in the fight against Cell with Vegita?

This version:
DBUSSJ2Trunks.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Only seen up to episode 50 and I have a couple questions about future Trunks.

Is he the same Trunks that came to warn the Z fighters about the Androids and helped fight Cell or is this an Alternate timeline future version of Trunks? Also is he able to go SSJ2/Ultimate SS like he did in the fight against Cell with Vegita?

This version:
DBUSSJ2Trunks.jpg
Same Trunks. Your answer to that question will come soon if you keep watching.

maks

Just caught the latest episode. Oh man, the bigger the beating Vegeta gives, the harder he'll job in an upcoming episode. I fear for his life lol.

Just caught the latest episode. Oh man, the bigger the beating Vegeta gives, the harder he'll job in an upcoming episode. I fear for his life lol.

Maybe he ends up beaten so badly that his armor and sleeves get completely destroyed, and then Vegito needs no redesign :p

From what we've seen in a couple of scenes in the preview for episode 64 Vegeta doesn't looked intimidated by Black at all. He's just standing there with his arms crossed. It'll probably end up being a back and forth fight until they fuse judging by the bruises on Vegeta's and Black's faces.

So, is Xenoverse 2 less grindy and random than the first game? I thought the first game was pretty good, but the RNG within the RNG really infuriated me at points.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I pretty much have the same sentiment. I mean
fusion
is cool but I'm ready for something new. Although I do love this arc

My other thought is
this would have been a perfect chance for Gotenks to help out (and get some training) since he's the usual go-to for fusion but no... I guess they needed to pull the Vegito/Gogeta fanservice card after all.
If these leaks are real, that is.

VariantX

Zamasu/Black prob won't come back....maybe for like one "filler" episode but to me the end game of this arc suggests that they won't stick around

As for the spoiler
Def will be Vegito due to Gowasu's presence and his potara earrings.....I'm just wondering if they will wish for a defuse when they come back to the past

I definitely want a couple of episodes where they're stuck as Vegito and all the other supporting cast have to adjust to it for a little while. Could be some comedy gold waiting to happen

I definitely want a couple of episodes where they're stuck as Vegito and all the other supporting cast have to adjust to it for a little while. Could be some comedy gold waiting to happen

Could be cool if they decide not to defuse, but accidentally press the Zeno button and he wants to see Goku so he defuses them manually

Eylos

Banned

About that, how much time has passed since they used the dragon balls? They Must wait a year

Big One

Banned
I pretty much have the same sentiment. I mean
fusion
is cool but I'm ready for something new. Although I do love this arc
What could they do after fusion? Synchro?

I tell you what would be dope as fuck imo but I don't think it'll happen. There's this arc in Kinnikuman where characters get paired up into tag teams and they do battle against other teams. I'd love to see this with Goku and Vegeta, maybe even in the upcoming Multiverse Tournament. A Tag Team Dragonball Z Tournament!

Welfare

Masako Nozawa apparently gave some spoilers for upcoming episodes of Super on the recent Dragon Ball Heroes Anniversary stream.
-Merged Zamasu isn't a dual voice; no Nozawa.
-Goku & Vegeta fusion voice work is complete.
-Mafuba jar is vital to saving the future.
So yeah, that middle thing.
Oh my god!

YES!

What could they do after fusion? Synchro?

I tell you what would be dope as fuck imo but I don't think it'll happen. There's this arc in Kinnikuman where characters get paired up into tag teams and they do battle against other teams. I'd love to see this with Goku and Vegeta, maybe even in the upcoming Multiverse Tournament. A Tag Team Dragonball Z Tournament!
They can use Goten as tuner material

Could be cool if they decide not to defuse, but accidentally press the Zeno button and he wants to see Goku so he defuses them manually

That was my theory of what would end up happening. Especially since Goku promised a new "friend" for Zeno, and no one really fits the bill of playing with Zeno without worrying about getting obliterated. But I do worry about
the spoilers saying all the voice work for the fusion is completed. Does voicework usually go that far into future episodes, or are we expecting only 2 or so episodes of Vegito?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom