• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT4| Official Subs Now Simulcast Weekly (Check FAQ For Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea that Dokkan Battle was getting a One Piece crossover.
At this point they should just make a Dragon Ball/One Piece crossover game with an original story.

olympia

i've noticed that provisional titles come out on the 23rd too...

ugh. no thanks.

i mean, sorry to be negative. but there are a million things i can think of that they should just put in dokkan instead of a one piece crossover :/

ElFly

On the
voice work complete thing Herms translated it as her having just said they she recently recorded fusion VO, not that she's done.

I'm guessing the arc will finish in November and then we'll have 5 or 6 in between episodes and the new arc will start in January.

In the future timeline, yes.

I think they are destroyed in the close future too

like, the next wishes they will concede are Goku's body, then Zamasu's immortality then self destruction

wonder if they are gonna risk interrupting Black wishes or what

i've noticed that provisional titles come out on the 23rd too...

ugh. no thanks.

i mean, sorry to be negative. but there are a million things i can think of that they should just put in dokkan instead of a one piece crossover :/

It's just a Doflamingo boss fight, while One Piece Treasure Cruise gets a Freeza boss fight.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I think they are destroyed in the close future too

like, the next wishes they will concede are Goku's body, then Zamasu's immortality then self destruction

wonder if they are gonna risk interrupting Black wishes or what

That's not how time travel works at all.

black was shook af

S6AuLkt.gif

Says logic?
If you can mix and match potara sets then if Shin took out his left earring and Gowasu took out his right one, they'd fuse? What if multiple Kaioshin were present with only one earring? Do fusions happen within a certain distance? What if there are 2 people with potara on the right and one with potara on the left? The implication is that the earrings have to be a set and really that's the only way it makes sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pakmnho9l5E

i think you forgot this buddy

Zero-ELEC

Banned

I did not remember that happening. At all.
So potaras attract each other if worn in different ears, no matter the set. I guess for Vegito to happen all Gowasu and Shin (boy needs his own name) need to do is take of the same side earring and have Goku and Vegeta wear them in separate sides near each other.

Also, is desktop GAF borked for everyone currently? 'Cause what the heck.

HardRojo

I did not remember that happening. At all.
So potaras attract each other if worn in different earrings, no matter the set. I guess for Vegito to happen all Gowasu an Shin (boy needs his own name) need to do is take of the same side earring and have Goku and Vegeta wear them in separate sides near each other.

Also, is desktop GAF borked for everyone currently? 'Cause what the heck.
Yes it is, gotta use mobile for now.

Fuck yes Vegito is coming back! I don't think of him as the solution to everything and more powerful than Beerus, but I just wanted to see him back in action. The Potara stuff is... I'm sure they'll find a way to make it work fine without contradicting stuff.

Edit: Also, where did the leftover Potaras go when Kibito and Kaioshin fused? Toriyama forgot?

olympia

oh no. i don't like that at all. you'd think they'd get a hint from his Japanese VA. what happened to the cool, deep voice?

Is that from the show? It looks amazingly well done.

despite reports, the show can look pretty fucking good from time to time

Jinroh

So Vegeta spent a little bit of time in the time chamber, and now boasts that Black is too weak when he actually got his ass kicked the whole time before that last encounter?

Also these constant repetitions are getting tired. Trunks always losing and escaping, Vegeta and Goku losing and going back to the present many times... I'm pretty sure the manga is not going to feature such repetitiveness.

This whole chapter is good overall but it's stretched over too many episodes. I would have preferred longer fights and less travels between the future and the present.

ant1532

Banned
despite reports, the show can look pretty fucking good from time to time

HOLD. ON.

Are you telling me the internet can overreact and blow something out of proportions like a hyperactive nonthinking collective beehive???

THE INTERNET???

there is legit people on here who think GT is better hahahaha

Tsunamo

At this point they should just make a Dragon Ball/One Piece crossover game with an original story.
They really should. Even Heroes got a One Piece crossover. What I wouldn't give for a game like that on the Super Grand Battle! X engine.
I was hoping for something more Pikkonish. Ah well.
there is legit people on here who think GT is better hahahaha
Not trying to start something here, but I think there's nothing wrong with comparing the two when we're around GT's episode count now.

I rewatched it the other month and it holds up much much better than I expected.

Stulaw

SPOILERS for stuff:

Wait, how would Vegito be formed? There are no usable Potaras, since the moment a Kaioshin removes them they should go back to their timelines since the time rings require the user to wear them... I guess if the return isn't instantaneous they could have time to lend them to Goku and Vegeta... I dunno, seems weird.

Gowasu and supreme kai could just take off one each.

Edit, damn that was late.

RocknRola

I really
hope that Merged Zamasu is sealed away and brought back in a couple of arcs.

Please don't. Unless the point is
trying to turn him good
, please don't.
Frieza coming back was silly enough, and that's one of the better villains in the entire series.

Beat him and move on.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Really hilarious how both of them so evil and they're just chillin and having tea.
It would be funny if the dub gave Zamasu a British Bond villain voice.

Style

Banned
Random thought: Why doesn't Vegeta revive Nappa... They have used the Dragon Balls to revive their friends several times now. Pretty mean of him not to. I mean, I can understand why you wouldn't revive Raditz, he was cruel down to his core, but Nappa pretty much just followed Vegeta's command. I'm sure Vegeta could tell him how things are now and he would join them.

Newt

Random thought: Why doesn't Vegeta revive Nappa... They have used the Dragon Balls to revive their friends several times now. Pretty mean of him not to. I mean, I can understand why you wouldn't revive Raditz, he was cruel down to his core, but Nappa pretty much just followed Vegeta's command. I'm sure Vegeta could tell him how things are now and he would join them.
Hasn't Nappa been dead for like forever.

Slaythe

You can find clothes that slim you down in XV 2 !

1391f91da03e9a658dc8c6c352b1c057.png

My char :D !

As for the spoilers, it was the world's WORST KEPT SECRET.

Hype time. =)

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Vegeta forgot. Also he needs no help since he's the second strongest now.

Zalman

Vegeta was the one who killed Nappa. He doesn't care.

Tsunamo

I don't think Vegeta cared all that much about Nappa. And he never struck me as the type that just followed Vegetas orders, when told to wait for 3 hours he got impatient and went to destroy some citys, he enjoys desruction. (that might have been anime filler, can't remember if he left or not to go destroy things to kill time in the manga)

There's also this from GT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQu1rWvBUrk
It would be funny if the dub gave Zamasu a British Bond villain voice.
"Do you expect me to talk?" "No Trunks, I expect you to die"

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Think about it: If they gave goku and vegeta a set of opposing potara, then gowasu would fuse with the u7 kaioshin immediately.

Gowasu and Kaioshin can remove their rings from the same side of their ears and then let Goku/Vegeta wear them on opposite side.

olympia

I rewatched it the other month and it holds up much much better than I expected.

Yeah I don't wanna pick on people who like GT more. I don't agree at all but GT definitely has taken up a little room in my heart <3

friendship with nappa ended, now goku is my best friend

ElFly

It looks like he's covered in red goo instead of a red aura, also don't like how his hair doesn't seem to move around that much like hair did in Z during transformations.

maybe we've been interpreting Dragon Ball wrong all this time and everyone is covered in a moving jello when getting angry

Slaythe

Nice figure !

The Trunks colors in XV2 are all over the place.

DBZ Trunks has purple eyes and hair

Time patrol Trunks has purple hair blue eyes

Super Trunks has blue hair and eyes

The dokkan cross over looks adorable.

I wish they would drop the game and make another dbz gatcha with better gameplay and online like the new Naruto :( . I really can't enjoy Dokkan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom