• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

PillarEN

I once read that if a band member suddenly wears a fedora in promo shoots and hasn't worn it for previous albums the new album is going to suck. It's true.

So for your sake I hope Subban was a Fedora'd Gentleman back in Montreal.

Edit: Actually I don't know if you even root for the Preds.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Zucc is just fucking with Boucher there. That was absolutely a set play. They try to do that "win it forward to play it back to the slot" thing all the time. :D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
13 points clear of the second wild card with 24 games to go. I think we got this. Just have to be "good enough" the rest of the way to avoid sneaking back into that Metro bracket.

Cake Boss

Banned
C5DgDYtUkAAD6uu.jpg

Red Wings hockey

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Avalanche have officially been eliminated from President's Trophy contention

man Laine is shooting a lot lately, i like it. 7 shots against Price last night and already 2 or 3 shots in the first period against the Sens. one's gotta go in tonight.

or maybe..
three

edit: GOALS not assists you goof!

calder

Laine looking really strong last few games, winning puck battles and takeaways.

Sadly his two assists today don't count as they are secondary assists and - even worse - NHL superstar Mark Scheifele is on the ice so the points are instead given to Leafs rookies as per Twitter rules.

yyzjohn

Banned

Sadly his two assists today don't count as they are secondary assists and - even worse - NHL superstar Mark Scheifele is on the ice so the points are instead given to Leafs rookies as per Twitter rules.

That's some misplaced rage right there.

This post started normal and when from 0 to salty real quick.

Top Bottom