• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

dr. wily prepares for mega man 11: a warioware d.i.y. mini game story

Miss this game. Was fun trying the new themes each month and submitting your own. Wish there was a database you could store them on forever. Does the shutdown affect the Wii version as well?
Yes. The NOA site description says there is plenty of fun to had witout online *sigh*. But there kind of is an outdated database:
Delving into this further I found an archive of DIY games (NSFW adverts) that has not been updated in 2 years but has all official including contests, all in-game (both games) including regional variants and the boss micro games (these have names and descriptions not seen normally) and a lot of fan games and other stuff. The only way to get them onto the DS cart is to use a save editor on the showcase channel. Well its sold me on the showcase channel anyway.
The inverse also applies. If anyone got the games shown in this thread and has the showcase channel they should be able to extract the MIO files.

Bumhat

I am very late to this thread but amazing work OP! Really creative and some very funny touches (loved the reference to The Fly and the disappearing blocks game).

octopiggy

I love this game. It's a shame it never got the love it deserved. I'm just glad I got to play the game while the contests were still running and even managed to win a couple of contests!
Brilliant work OP, such attention to detail.

Top Bottom