• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

The one spoiler I saw cleared up a lot of confusion I had before which is nice

Now that we know that Katakuri is only special paramecia because he's awakened, Luffy can totally eat him

We don't necessarily know that,
but it seems likely I suppose
I'm just glad that unlike before where it was unclear if he worked more like Luffy or Cracker, it now makes sense that he's made of his material like Luffy but can create more because of the Awakening.

Which is good because unless Luffy has a secret Gear 4: Surface Tension Man the only way he's gettin out of there is with his stomach

LotusHD

Banned
Spoilers aren't a big deal outside of like huge stuff like Gear 4 imo

Reading the spoilers and the actual chapter itself is completely different experiences for me. Not to mention I often re-read chapters anyhow. But we're all different I suppose.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
DMhVaPQX0AAdMeB.jpg

I see a lot of use of this image.

50%
50% outrage from community if it happens like this not the next step

When we think about his training, I keep thinking it makes sense he has something up his sleeve. He trained for two years. Rayleigh pointed out how inefficient gear 4th was and wanted Luffy to come up with something else. The King Kong Gun could have simply been a diversion, but enough to beat Doflamingo. Rayleigh left Luffy alone for 6 months. That's 6 months of training Gear 4th. What did Luffy train in those 6 months? If he trained his haki, wouldn't he be able to make Gear 4th much less taxing on his body like he has done with Gear 2nd? However, he's still barely able to sustain it. He must have known he could do even better given by Rayleigh's comments that it wasn't enough.

LotusHD

Banned
Whew, those spoilers on the last page. I got to hold, hold!!!

Looks like a meh chapter this week.

Please spoiler tag your reactions in the future.

image.php

People who do not read the spoilers have expressed in the past that they do not appreciate it, so please take their feelings into consideration.

---

I think out of all the theories/predictions I've read, the theory of the Vinsmokes fighting Sanji at this point in the arc pisses me off the most, even though Big Mom doing a truce of some kind may very well ruin the arc for me if Oda isn't careful lol

Ray Down

Banned
From Redon on AP:
One Piece Novel - Straw Hat stories will be released on 2nd of November.

Some stories included.

- Luffy vs two Marine brothers at the Summit War.
- Sanji and a female guest at Baratie.
- A girl who admires Robin at Baltigo.

And new Eiichiro Oda illustration!!!

Well Imperial looks like you got some Robin content.

Please spoiler tag your reactions in the future.

image.php

People who do not read the spoilers have expressed in the past that they do not appreciate it, so please take their feelings into consideration.
I wasn't talking about the content of the spoilers. I was talking about resisting the temptation to look at them lol.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Judge needed a human shield to beat Sanji who was going for the win.

His brothers he wouldn't fight because they threatened Zeff.

LotusHD

Banned
I guess the basis of their theory is because they're dicks

Though I doubt they are suicidal

But why aren't they dicks when they were all in the same room together lol

Like who thinks "Welp, it's been an hour, time to go randomly harass Sanji now despite our current objective being to save them" is a realistic prediction to make...

caliph95

But why aren't they dicks when they were all in the same room together lol

Like who thinks "Welp, it's been an hour, time to go randomly harass Sanji now despite our current objective being to save them" is a realistic prediction to make...
Especially when they're running from Big Mom

Top Bottom